Running

Soulful obsession

A few days later, that Tuesday, Suga and Jungkook met up again. They decided to go explore the city. It was Jungkook's idea, of course. Suga felt slightly nervous. He had bad social anxiety. Suga followed closely behind Jungkook, occasionally holding his wrist or the back of his shirt. Jungkook didn't seem to mind. They were in the middle of a busy roadway, shop keepers kept running up to them, trying to sell them stuff. One person in particular, ran up to them, and immediately put an arm around Suga, trying to have him come inside the shop. Bam. Social anxiety hit with him, Suga felt his palms and neck get sweaty, he blushed intensly red. He panicked. 

"Come on in to my shop! Find something you like!" The shop keep said loudly.

Suga looked back at Jungkook, who grabbed Suga's hand, pulling him back towards him.

"N-no i-i'm fine. Thank you!" Suga said loudly, trying to break free.

The shop keeper let go, frowning.

"What? But why?" He said, angerily.

"B-because....we're late!" Jungkook stammered, running away from the shop with Suga. 

A few minutes later, the two boys stopped by an empty alley way. Suga leaned against the wall to catch his thoughts. He felt Shakey. He wanted to cry, but not in front of Jungkook. Jungkook rubbed his back gently. Suga couldn't help it anymore. He teared up, and quickly hugged Jungkook. Jungkook stared, slightly shocked. But then, he smiled. He hugged Suga back tightly, continuing to rub his back.

"It's okay. Shhh..." He muttered, slowly.

Suga blushed slightly. 

"Do you want to go home?" Jungkook asked.

Suga looked at him, slightly worried.

"W-well...yes...but also no...I...still want to hang out.." he said, quietly.

Jungkook nodded, smiling.

"Can we go to your house?" Suga asked.

Jungkook's eyes widened. He quickly shook his head.

"N-no. We can't. I can't take you there." He insisted.

Suga furrowed his brows in confusion.

"W-what? Why not?" He asked.

Jungkook sighed, staring at Suga.

"I can't tell you yet. Let's talk about your family." He stated.

Suga nodded.

"Uhm...okay...well, there's 4 of us. Me, my sister Akira, our mom, and our dad." He started.

Jungkook smiled.

"Are they nice?" He asked.

"W-well....I guess...my sister is. Mom kind of...gets mad easily...dad's hardly home. He works a lot. What about your family?"

Jungkook stopped.

"Oh uh...they work...a lot..." He said, hesitantly.

"What do they do?" He asked.

"U-uhm....they are.... CEO's.." He muttered.

"That's cool." Suga said.

"Yea.." Jungkook answered, looking at the time. 

"! I'm late!" He said, loudly.

"I'm sorry Suga but I have to go! Are you going to be okay?" He asked

Suga nodded.

"I'm fine. Hopefully we'll see each other again soon." Suga said, quietly.

Jungkook nodded, hugging Suga and running as fast as he could home. Meanwhile, his parents were pacing around the room, impatiently.

"Where the hell is he?!" His father growled, angerily.

"Relax my love, I'm sure he'll be here soon enough." His mother said, softly.

Suddenly, Jungkook bursts through the door. Breathless.

"I'm so sorry. I-"

"Where were you?!" His father yelled.

Jungkook stepped back, alarmed.

"I-i uhm...I was out...with V.." He Lied.

"Father, we lost track of time." He muttered.

"A soon to be king lost track of time?" His father said.

He shook his head, disappointed.

"The ice elves have been waiting." He said sternly.

Jungkook nodded slowly. The three made their way to meet up with the others for their meeting. Once there, Jungkook's mother seemed more giddy. 

"Jungkook? This is my daughter. Lumi." The ice king said, smiling.

She was quite shy, she hid slightly behind her father. She waved slowly. Jungkook smiled politely, waving back. She had icy blonde hair, and big bright blue eyes. She slowly inched closer to Jungkook to shake his hand.

"Hello..." She muttered.

He nodded, shaking her hand.

"Hello." He answered.

"Mother? Why are we meeting?" He asked.

"Jungkook? Don't be so rude. She's a potential wife for you." She scolded, quickly.

He blushed, embarrassed. Both of their eyes, widened. He gulped. Suddenly, an image of Suga crossed his memory. He remembered how scared Suga looked. He wanted to somehow, protect him. Jungkook wished to run back to find Suga. During their meeting, Jungkook tried telling his mom he did not want an arrangement for marriage, earning him a slap on the wrist. He winced in pain slightly. Suga made it home, he retreated to his room. He wished more than anything to see Jungkook for so much as only a second more. He sighed, crawling under the covers.