Second Trial

Baby Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The original Taeyeon is having a hard time right now she’s turn between going to the party or not.

She’s afraid that her other self will be triggered and will cause a messed or something.

“I should just get myself electric shock therapy for me to forget about my sister.” She thought to herself that was the only way for her other side not to take place anymore.

After a few seconds, she made up her mind she will go to where Siwon is right now.

It’s the first time that she will go to a party as her normal self and most of all she’s excited to meet Siwon the most.

When she’s done with the preparations with her red mermaid gown she received a text message.

“Are you coming over?” Siwon texted her, he also wants to see her and talk to her.

“I’m on my way.” Taeyeon answered, she felt great that for once she’s in love even if the person she loves doesn’t love her back.

“Do you have a mask with you?” Siwon made sure that no one can see her to avoid chaos.

“Shoot! I don’t have one. What should I do?” Tae panic she’s not confident to get out of the car knowing that someone might see her.

“Don’t worry, I’ll hand you mine I have another one with me prepared by the staffs.” Siwon assured her, he thinks about her safety too.

“Thanks, it’s a huge help. I’m glad I have you.” Tae replied, even if she pitied herself for loving a wrong man, she’s only human that loves an amazing person.

“Don’t be or you are gonna fall for me.” Siwon replied with laughing emoji. He’s a guy and he can say that Tae likes him but he doesn’t want to take advantage of that.

It’s been 30 minutes and finally Tae arrived at the venue, she was really surprised because there were guys waiting for her and handed her the mask.

“This way please.” A man escorted her, during that one moment she felt like a princess on a fairytale world.

 

Meanwhile, the HyoHae couple were pretty busy taking pictures and signing albums with their beloved fans.

Suddenly, Hyo got emotional; she can’t control her tears from happiness.

Their fans started wondering why she is crying like that knowing that she’s used making jokes and others happy.

“What’s wrong?” Hae whispered holding her hand to calm her down.

“Nothing! I’m just real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter