Waited Confession

Baby Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After the party Lee DongHae was going to her to her home but unfortunately Choi Siwon was there to her. So the only thing that DongHae did was to agree before making a scandal it would ruin his reputation as an artist not just it but as a superstar that everybody adored with.

Inside the car , there was a long silence between them or simply spell A-C-K-W-A-R-D  between the two. The reason why Hyoyeon is silent because she was thinking whether she will listen to the beat of her heart or the master or the head of all the parts which is the brain.  She wants to ask questions about him that are personal she was a bit nervous but being nervous couldn’t answer all her questions.

So  she cleared and break the silence between the both of them that would make a boundary between how they feel with each other.

“So what’s bring you to the party?” Hyo asked , she was very shy not being to feel the love and concern that Siwon has giving her from the start,

She’s not the type of a girl who is assuming so it’s better if the guy will just confess to her than to hide his feelings at least in the end it will not be wasted because there is a chance that the one they love will also love them in return but it only depends on the both person.

It’s not the end of the road for them even if the girl won’t love them back  at least its not a hindrance to continue his love for her because “You don’t need that person to be your woman just to show your great love for her.”

“Well—“ Siwon paused the moment he realized that the only reason why he fetch her because he already misses her that much , not seeing her for one day was a disaster for him , his day was incomplete but it would be a drama and not romantic at all if he confess inside the car.

“I—ahm I” Siwon scattered trying to make another reason that can cover up what he truly feel towards her but here it goes , it would be better if he can said it to her what he actually feels inside.

“ I’m physically , mentally missing you every heartbeat of my life “ Hyo was quite shocked , she felt her cheeks are getting hot she couldn’t believe that it come from Siwon’s mouth those words that she really wants to hear all of her life .

But she was in a different  dimension her brain was floating away from her that she couldn’t understand her feelings was already mixing-up

Siwon fakes a cough that slaps her from reality that the guy that would love her for who she is not for what she is , is now already confessing to her she was speechless she didn’t expect that Siwon would really confess to her right now at this very moment.

“Ahm. About what I’d say earlier if you are not ready I’m willing to wait even if it takes for a life time “ Even he couldn’t understand himself why is talking like that and why are those words coming from his mouth.

He was disappointed because what he did is not romantic at all to confess to you one and only love but  still it’s not very s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter