Sisters for Real?

Baby Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon waited for the DNA results she was really hoping inside that the result will be NEGATIVE; she doesn’t want to be a LOSER because if the result will be POSITVE it means she failed in killing her sister before and she hate that feeling.

Although it’s not a problem whether Hyo is really her sister or not what is important the most for her if for Hae to stay by her side forever.

That’s why whoever ruins their Happily Ever After, she will eliminate it at all cost.

After minutes of waiting the nurse told her that she will come back tomorrow for the result she needs to know it now it would be hard if Hae finds out first and if the result would be Positive that they are siblings.

Hyo was his first love just like the quote “First love never dies, and love is better the second time around.” It would be hard to separate the two now that they are having a child.

The only thing she knew to have Hae back is to kill both the child and Hyo but she needs to plan it.

So that’s why she will act in front of the two of them that she acted her defeat and that she’s happy to finally realized that Hae and her are not meant to be together.

She will just leave the two of in 6 months because for now she wanted to play with Siwon so that it would be a Triple Kill.

For Hyo she will lose Siwon, Hae and the baby if she will still breathe.

“I’m such a bad girl!” Tae started smiling now she’s sure that she will have fun in this game.

First, she will seduce Siwon and after that Siwon will realize how better she is than her sister that’s why BOOM!

They will Split.

 

The HyoHae couple are already inside their airplane few minutes to depart; Hae received a messa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter