First Date

Baby Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
To : Fishy- Oppa
From : Dorky - Unnie
" Good Morning ! My cutie fishy - Oppa Are you free today? I'm physically , emotionally totally missing you . God Bless ! "
When Hae received the message from his lovey - dovey girlfriend , he wanted not to entertain it but of course he doesn't have a choice but to reply on her message.
To : Taeyeon
From : DongHae
" Aha ! I'm free today we can go out if you want.?"
When Tae received it she was very happy it would be their first date now that she's back and they are together.
To : Fishy-Oppa
From : Dorky - Unnie
"Really? Meet me at Braii Republic at exactly 12 noon. See you ! Bye *mwauh* "
  After she sent it she take a shower , she started picking what will she wear on their first date now that she's back after 1 - 2 hours of eliminating her dress , tops , buttons and etc. She finally has her choice and now for the final touches it's make up time.
  After 10-20-30 - minutes , she's ready to meet her love of her life the same thing with Hae he's now riding in his car but the only differences is that he's not excited to meet her.
  Inside the restaurant Tae wanted to ask him about their relationship if he wanted to publized it but nervousness attack her first before she could say the words from that's why they ordered first after that after a few minutes they are ready to eat.
  "Ahm. So I just want to ask you something." Tae started talking , she's feeling the atmosphere first if he's interested in talking it would be a hard if they would fight just because of it.
  " What is it ? It is all about Hyo?" Hae started guessing because he's sure that's the number one topic that they would talked about because she's a jealous type of a girlfriend. But what can he do if he's partner is the Korea's Top Model and take note he was the reason why she turned to be like that thanks to him.
  "Ah... Well it's not all about her " Her words started scattering so Hae's correct it's one of the reasons why she wanted to talked to him , she's j
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter