Lifetime Catch

Baby Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae doesn’t know what to do whether he will tell Hyoyeon that Tae is her sister or not.

Hyo has been so stressed these following days, he doesn’t want to put her in danger anymore but he needs to tell her the truth. She has the right to know and the truth will set her free.

“Hyo, is it alright with you that we have the same room?” Donghae asked, he requested to their manager that they will have the same room so that he can take care of them.

He also doesn’t know what Taeyeon is thinking, she’s really hard to read, safety first before anything else Hae thought to himself.

“Sure!” Hyo smiled at him that v-smile he’s been longing for that since he didn’t saw Hyo’s smile inside the hospital room.

“I need to talk to you about a very important matter.” DongHae is determined to show Hyo the DNA results, the real one.

“I’ll be waiting for it.” Hyo replied sweetly, she needs to think positively for the benefit of her baby.

“We’re here!” Their Manager told them, they didn’t released what hotel they will be staying to avoid fan chaos.

Taking celebrity pictures is not allowed inside the hotel and most of the guests here are famous person in different fields like in politics, medicine, athlete and so much more.

Safety is guaranteed to them; no doubt about it after HyoHae arranged their things inside the room, Hae let Hyo rest for a bit before showing the pictures to her.

 

“Good morning! Mr. Choi, I’m Ji Hyun I didn’t introduced myself yesterday sorry about that.” Ji Hyun forgets it was out of her mind, she was the one who ask him questions the other day.

“Let me formally introduced myself, I’m Choi Siwon.” Siwon give his hands for Ji Hyun to acce

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter