Korea's Crown Beauty

Baby Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  " The crown model , the first Korea's Top Model that has the chance to be paired by the hottest hunk model and soon debut with him as an idol is ----" Yuri paused as she was waiting for the audience to shout for their bet till the end.

The crowd starting to cheer for their bet even if they can't change the result of the judges at least they shout till the end , while the two ladies , Kim Hyoyeon and Julia Montes (picture)  started to hold their hands for the final winner their we're so tense they don't know what to do. This is it the result that can change their lives forever , just like other global contest..

"Korea's Crown Model is Miss No. 5 Kim Hyoyeon" When Hyo heard it she can't believe it did she heard it wrong? And the crowd were back in chaos , shouting for her name even more and the judges gave her a standing ovation that means she deserved the best till the very end. She just hugged the other contestants as a sign of  a good job their are still the winners no matter what happens and they still have the chance to have more projects in the future as long as they continue what they dreamed of whole of their lives. Then the head of the agency , Seohyun gave her the crown and put it on her head that made her the loveliest-maiden of them all.

"Congratulation Miss No 4. Julia Montes your the runner-up , but still congratulations to the final five because you all have projects when you get out of this place and face your model world " Yuri encourage the four which is true other agencies that loved them will get them as their model.

"Until the next Korea's Top Model Search see you next time " Yuri waved at the camera , and that's the same thing the final five did they started waving to the camera.

"This Kwon Yuri signing off" Yuri gave the audience and the camera not just her but the same thing with the final five again they gave them the cutest , brightest , charmest smile with matching waves and flying kisses to the viewers that can made them fall in love to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter