Perfect

Baby Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siwon starts his pictorial with the team, his very blessed that the staffs are very kind to him.

He felt that he was a superstar even if he’s just a beginner in the industry.

“We’re done!” The photographer shouted, his work right now is really easy since Siwon is really good-looking and every angle is perfect shot no doubt he’s super handsome.

“Mr. Choi, are you ready for the interview? Or do you need to rest for couple of minutes?” One of the staffs asked him.

Modelling is not an easy job it can be draining if you’re not that experienced.

“I’m still alright with the interview.” Siwon agreed, he’ll just relax later after all his work.

“Okay Mr. Choi, I’ll inform them.” She replied and started walking away from him.

JiHyun looks at Siwon’s shots; she’s impressed that it only takes 2-3 shots for him to perfect everything.

“Mr.Choi you have such a perfect face, thanks to you the staffs here will have an easy job since they don’t need to edit it.” JiHyun starts clapping her hands for the first time in forever they are very sure that their fashion magazine will be a triple hit or more than that.

“Thank you, Miss JiHyun but why is that?” Siwon humbled himself; he doesn’t want to be the center of attraction even though he entered the modelling world.

“One word, PERFECT!” JiHyun replied to him, she can’t wait to interview him again and again, aside from his the magazine cover, he will also be in the feature category.

“Thank you; I’ll do my best even more.” Siwon replied, he needs to be busy so that he will not miss Hyo the most.

“Mr.Choi, I’ll be the one interviewing you again, just tell me if you are ready.” JiHun is really excited and she just can’t wait for it.

She wants to know more about Siwon, he’s aura is such a mystery that most of the girls will be in love about him.

“I’m ready.” Siwon draw near to her it w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter