Mabuhay Philippines!

Baby Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mabuhay Philippines! Welcome to JulNiel’s show.” Both Daniel Padilla and Julia Montes greeted everyone.

“Today, we will be having our King and Queen guests.” Julia excitedly added, she can’t wait for the HyoHae couple to be called.

“Help me welcome the most in demand couple over the world.” Daniel added, the fans are really in chaos right now they can’t help themselves.

“Royal Couple, Kim Hyoyeon and Lee DongHae” Julia and Daniel both called the couple on the stage.

“Magandang umaga!” HyoHae couple greeted with a bow.

“How do both of you feel that you are in the Philippines?” Daniel asked them in behalf of their fans.

“We’re really blessed to meet awesome people even when we are at the airport are friends were really there to give their support.” DongHae answered, the Filipinos are known to be one of the most hospital people in the world.

“We heard that your fans, more to say your friends for you guys gave you both an award? Can we see it?” Julia asked permission for everyone to see the award given by fans.

“Of course yes.” DongHae agreed, Daniel assist in getting their award.

“They awarded us as the “world hottest couple! Kamsahamnida for that.” HyoHae bowed to show how thankful they are to their Filipino friends.

“Mahal namin kayo!” Both of them added.

“Do you have a message for your friends?” Daniel wants to hear not just him but all their fans want to.

“To our friends and family, we are deeply touched by your undying love and support from the very beginning. We will do our best to make you guys happy till the very end. Fighting!” DongHae message their fans, he’s sure that Hyo will be so emotional when it comes to this since she’s pregnant.

“We love you so much that is why we have our new album as a gift for your unending support.” Hyo introduced to them their album.

“Did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter