Top Model Search Finals 2

Baby Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Now let's continue , may we call Miss No. 3 it's your time to shine" Yuri announced the next one to performed her talent.

While DongHae is still sitting on the chair , he doesn't know the songs so he can't sing with them. But still he's not comfortable that the other girls keep touching him. He doesn't like the feeling.

The Contestant No. 3 get out and wave at them. Then she walks straight to DongHae and wait she's whisering to her.

"I hope you can cooperate with me while I'm singing Gwiyomi can you please act like being cute too.?" The Lady requested. She was so excited it's the first time that a hunk model will act like that in public if Hae approves to it.

After Hae heard it he was shocked he doesn't want to agree with it. He doesn't want to act cute but he's already cute so no need he thought but then he was thinking if he says No. ? He's sure many will be disappointed. If he won't agree with it.

"Alright! I'll just do the actions" Hae answered , he just smiles at the girl at looked at her eye to eye so the audience were making a sound.

The lady started clapping as she signaled the DJ that it's alright and they can start the music. Donghae just take a deep breath and sigh this is it. The most embarassing moment that he will made for the rest of his life. But as for the others the most cutest moment that he will show on public.

"Choko meopin han jogak sikyeonoko.Gosohan uyuhanjaneul gidaryeoyo." The girl started singing with a cute voice and started walking at him in cirlces like a little kid do while playing.

"Oppahago nahago kkok maju anjaseo. Seoro sonbadak wie yeppeun nakseoreul hajyo" She stop and started acting cute infront of DongHae, trying to make the cutest face she can make just to impress him.

"Ah.! OMo! she's cute" Shin Min-Ah reacted , then she started making a face , a cute reaction just like what she did on their film My GirlFriend is a Gumiho.

"Hey.! Quit it up your so cute already." LSG added as he started pinching her cheeks the other judges just smile at them.

"Hannun paljima nuga mworaedo naekkeo (naekkeo).Dareun yeojarang maldo seokkjima nan nikkeo (nan nikkeo)" The two of them the contestant and DongHae started counting by their hands and they are so cute to watch the audience started smiling it's the first time they saw Hae acting like this.

"Saekki songarak geolgo kkok yaksokhaejwoyo. Jeoldae na honja naebeoryeo duji ankiro" The two of them just continued doing actions not just ordinary actions but the rare and the cutest ones .

"Omo! I'm in love with DongHae so cute" Fan girl shouted as , she continued staring at Hae the throll one.

"Ildeo hagi ileun gwiyomi, ideo hagi ineun gwiyomi" The two acted cute while showing their fingers just like a kid do if they started playing.

" They have chemistry" The other judges started agreeing. as they continued acting cute.

"Samdeo hagi sameun gwiyomi, gwigwi gwiyomi gwigwi gwiyomi.Sadeo hagi sado gwiyomi, odeo hagi odo gwiyomi.Yukdeo hagi yugeun jjokjjokjjokjjokjjokjjok gwiyomi nan gwiyomi"  This time for the last lines the girl suddenly stole a kiss on his cheeks that made him have a cute shocked reaction. That the other girls started screaming from the fun. And the jugdes started smiling, clapping and laughing.

"Alright! DongHae your digging yourself" He mumbled at himself , there's one more to go before he can relax himself. But the other one he was waiting for the one to act like that infront of him.

"Hmm.What will she do?" Hae started smiling he can't wait for Hyo's time even if he doesn't want skinships. It's part of their job if they will win.

"That was the cutest thing that've seen thank you Miss no. 3 that was fun" Yuri added , as she smiled while saying it.

She was making for the other one to signaled her that she's ready , so the girl signaled her so she's ready to go out and the other one was exiting from the other side.

"So let us call the next one. Miss No. 4 it's time to blow it." Yuri announced, and step aside as the girl get out and again whispered to DongHae making a request.

"I hope you can dance with me" The girl started requesting, so that they will looked as a real dance couple.

"What song will you dance?" Hae answered , he loves dancing but not those skinships one.

"Moves like Jagger" The girl shortly answered , she was nervous what if Hae will not approve to it.

"Okay! I know how to dance it" Hae gives her a thumbs up and give her a big smile.

"Great!" The girl started smiling and was glowing from the enery for b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter