Confrontation

Baby Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One more day left and they will start their world tour concert.

Hyoyeon is now packing her things that she will need the same thing with Hae.

When she received an unexpected message from Taeyeon.

To : Hyo

From : TaeOrig

"I want to say sorry to you personally. I'll be waiting at the Oppa Cafe"

Hyo was curious why Taeyeon would say sorry to her. Hyo doesn't have anything that against Taeyeon she has no idea what Taeyeon did wrong to her.

To : Taeyeon

From: Hyoyeon

" I can't meet you I'm busy and you don't have a sin against me"

Hyo replied honestly she is too busy to meet someone who doesn't even know her personally.

Taeyeon received the message sent from Hyoyeon and she can feel her nerves getting out of control in short she has a short temper she's now lowering her pride just to meet her and now Hyo's been choosy, she has psychological problems but she didn't care about it she's normal she's just to obsessed to Lee DongHae the man of her life.

To : Hyo

From : TaeOrig

" So were friends? I'll just visit you now"

After Taeyeon send it she felt disgusted to herself , it's not the usual self of her but who the hell cares she thought she has a plan that's why she's lowering her pride and this Kim Hyoyeon is just too kind if ever she will allow her to visit but still she will go to her house eventhough she will not agree to it.

To : Taeyeon

From : Hyoyeon

" Feel free to visit "

Hyo wants to ask Taeyeon personally about the video Siwon got , she have a feeling that Hae didn't know that his CCTV was hack by Tae that us use in destroying her relationship with her boyfriend Siwon and partner DongHae.

She started smiling when receiving the message from Hyo that has the word FREE so she can do anything to Hyo FREELY that's why she excitedly started driving her car and after a few minutes she arrived at the location.

"What did Hae love about you ? When your so foolish letting me visit when your carrying a child " Taeyeon mumbled when she arrived at Hyo's house , her house is not bad after all but still house is different from a mansion that she have after all she's an international singer.

She's currently waiting for Hyo to open the gate for her after she press the door bell.

Hyo is preparing some food for Taeyeon even if Tae isn't good to her but still she's not closing the door that they will become friends , she is really hoping that they will genuinely be friends not fake ones eventhough its a bit impossible for others but nothing is impossible for her.

"All set " Hyo happily said and started walking towards the gate where Tae is standing , she felt weird to herself why did she bother to cooked for something to Taeyeon eventhough she's the one who is responsible for the problems that they have.

Also she has a feeling that it's not the first time she met Tae personally that's why she felt unease and her heart starts bumping that hard and she recalled something in her past that she has an older sister who accidentally pushed her that's why she fell down on something and got lost , but she's not sure whether she has a sister cause she lost some memory after that incident happen and she can't remember.

Hyo greet Taeyeon the same thing with Taeyeon greeting Hyo and Hyo let her guest in.

When the both of them got inside Taeyeon look for something where Hyo can bump to that will cause the child to die or she can easily kick it or push her or something.

"I like your house " Tae started smiling where so many ideas got into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter