RealTalk

Baby Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon is now ready to use her beauty, mind, body and soul just to get closer to her target.

Her target is really, really, really special to her rival.

She can’t wait to seduce him already; she’ll do everything just to get her revenge.

To: Private Investigator

From: Kim Taeyeon

“Annyeong! I have a job for you; please find me this guy’s information as soon as possible.”

To: Kim Taeyeon

From: Private Investigator

“Copy, I’ll look into it!”

Getting someone’s information is just an easy task for Him, no sweat and pain at all.

“Hurry up!” Tae commanded, she doesn’t want to waste a single second.

She will find her target’s weakness so that it would be easier for her to get his mind and heart in other words to manipulate him.

After a few minutes the investigator sent her the information containing his complete name, birthday, where is he from, likes, dislikes, allergies, hobbies, career, strength, weakness, failures, what he is afraid of, how he view life, love and friendship and so much more.

He is like an ocean you need to swim deeper for you to appreciate his inner being and for you to get inside his mind all the time.

The moment Tae finished all the information about him it will be a hard job for her but there’s no turning back.

She’s facing a mysterious guy that she needs to stand still because if she will lose her guard she’s very sure that she will be manipulated easily by him.

 

On the other hand, Siwon is now answering questions from JiHyun, he needs to be really careful in answering that it will not be obvious that her girlfriend is no other than Kim Hyoyeon, herself.

“We get these questions from the solid readers through emails you can pass if you don’t want to answer it.” JiHyun informed him so that he will not be shocked of how personal it would be.

“I’ll try to answer them all.” Siwon smiled to her, he needs to be prepared he needs to answer the question just like an open book, no secrets but he needs to have limitations in answering them.

“Very well, the first question is from a reader in China, his question is about your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter