Chapter 9

School 2015: Why You?

EUNBYUL P.O.V

 

"Eunbi-ah!" I said and hugged her. 

 

"Unnie, i missed you!!" She said and hugged me tightly. 

 

"Silly girl, you didn't even bid a goodbye to me when you're going to the tongyeong love house." I said, and pulled away from the hug. 

 

And she just smiled. 

 

"Want to go eat? Let's go to a restaurant, i'll treat you." I said. 

 

"Sure!" She said. 

 

...

 

"This jjangmyeon is delicious, i remembered taekwang bought me this when i was depressed." She said and chuckled. 

 

"You really did hang alot with taekwang, right?" I said. 

 

"Yeah, unnie. He's like my first friend here, when i was pretending to be you. I can be myself, with him. Without pretending to be you, i was hapoy to have a friend like him. I don't know what i will do without him, he always saves me when Kang so young always fight me. " She said. 

 

"I didn't know that jerk was nice." I said while munching my food. 

 

"Unnie, he's nicer than you think." She replied. 

 

You're making me me fall in love with you more taekwang, i said to my mind. And i smiled.

 

...

 

It was saturday, and eunbi was in the school to complete her requirements, because she didn't went to school for two days. And now she has to do quizzes, assignments, etc. Tsk. It's so bored. I grabbed my phone and i was about to text taekwang, but he texted me first. 

 

Taekwang: Good morning, my beautiful girl. 😘

 

Me: Srsly? Beautiful girl?

 

Taekwang: Why? Don't you like it? :(

 

Me: You're being a baby, stop it. 

 

Taekwang: Tsk. Arasso, arasso. What're you doing? 😊

 

Me: In the bed, texting you. 

 

Taekwang: Let's go i'll take you somewhere.

 

Me: I'm to lazy to get up taekwang. 

 

Taekwang: I'm going now, on the way.

 

Me: Mwo?

 

Taekwang: Go get ready, i'll pick you up.

 

Me: Fine, fine.

 

Taekwang: See you, love you. 😘

 

Me: See you.

 

Me: Too. Pabo. 😘

 

Taekwang: You're making my heart flutter. Stop it. 

 

I chuckled at his reply, and i went to the bathroom to take a shower. And after that, i went into my closet to pick what i'm going to wear. I went to pick a blue long sleeved shirt, and a pants. 

 

After i finished wearing my clothes, i went to dry my hair. And after a while, i heard someone pressed our doorbell. And i thought, it was taekwang already. I grabbed my sling bag, and went downstairs. And i kissed mom cheeks, and went outside. 

 

I saw him, wearing a long sleeve shirt too, but white. And a short. And i smiled, and grabbed his hand. 

 

...

 

"You really miss me, don't you?" He asked when we're on the bus. "Ani." I said. "Then why are you clinging onto my arm, Go Eunbyul?" He said teasing me. "Tsk. Then fine, i won't." I said and let go of my grip on his arm, and sulk. "Mianhe, eunbyul-ah. Hmph?" He said while he's shrrugging on my arm. 

 

"Go away." I muttered. "Aigoo, my eunbyul is sulking. So cute." He said while pinching my cheeks. "Stop it." I said while chuckling. "Are you not angry with me anymore?" He said. "I still am." I said and looked away. And he layed his head onto my shoulder and he reached for my hand, and interwined it with his hands. 

 

Tsk. So clingy. But i still like it. Hehe. *evil laugh*

 

"Where are we going?" I mumbled. "Somewhere." He said. "Wow, i haven't heard a place called "somewhere" i think it would be nice there." I retorted. "Ya, i'm so sleepy. Let me sleep." He said. "Who's telling you not to sleep then?" I muttered. "I can't sleep, thinking of you last night. And now you're here i can sleep tight." He retorted. I suddenly felt my heart beat faster than normal, calm down. What if he notices my heartbeat is getting faster? Because his head is laying down onto my shoulders. 

 

...

 

"This is tongyeong, why are we here?" I said. "I missed the kids here, let's go!" He said and dragged me. 

 

"Hyung!" That little kid said. 

 

"Eoh, it's a been a long time. I missed you." He said and ruffled the kid's hair.

 

"Eunbi, unnie?!!" Ra Jin said and hugged me. 

 

"I-i'm sorry. I'm not eunbi, i'm her twin sister, eunbyul." I said and offered my hand. 

 

"Oh, i thought you were eunbi unnie, and i thought she came back again. I'm Ra Jin." She said and did a handshake with me. 

 

"Nice to meet you, Ra Jin." I said and smiled. 

 

"You really look our eunbi noona." The other kid said. 

 

"Well, she is the twin sister of eunbi noona." The other one said. 

 

"I will get confused when eunbi noona, and eunbyul noona will be here two." Ra Jin said. 

 

"Haha, is that so?" Taekwang said and ruffled ra jin's hair. And i smiled.

 

"Le's go play!" Taekwang said and grabbed my hand with the other kids. 

 

...

 

We were happy playing, with the kids. And throwing ball, and runned. And did a hide and seek. I was so happy because i get to spend time with him, and the kids at tongyeong. Where eunbi grew up with this kids. They're really stubborn, it's really annoying. Like me, srsly? But even though, i had much fun with them. And it was already night, and we ate dinner there. And we heard it was raining. 

 

"Otokke? It's raining." I muttered to myself. "Eunbyul, and Taekwang. You can stay here for the night, and just leave early. It's too dangerous for you two to be going home, since the road is slippery." Ms. Park said, she is the tongyeong love house administrator here. 

 

"U-um.. Okay, we'll stay." I muttered and looked at taekwang. 

 

...

 

I went to change my clothes, it was eunbi's. And i went into the room, and the kids were laughing and playing with taekwang. We're like a family. Wait what?

 

"Ya, It's already late. You have to sleep early." I said while tapping my foot on the ground. 

 

"Wae noona? It's still 9 pm." The other kid said. 

 

"Ya, orders are orders. Sleep now or else." I said. 

 

"NE." They said. 

 

...

 

We were lying on the bed foam, at the ground. I was in the left side and the other kid in the middle, and taekwang. And the other kids were at our side. 

I can't sleep, because i'm not used to sleeping in other places. 

 

"Eunbyul." Taekwang mumbled, and i shut my eyes, pretending to sleep. 

 

"Eunbyul." He said. 

 

"Eunbyul." He said again. 

 

"Eunbyul-ah." He said. 

 

"What is it?!" I said. 

 

"Are you asleep?" He asked. 

 

"Do you think i am? You bothered me, now i can't sleep." I said. 

 

"Sorry." He said. 

 

"Tsk. What do you want?" I asked. 

 

"I want to hug you." He said. 

 

"Mwo? Hug?" I said. 

 

"Yes." He said and sat up. 

 

"Get to sleep taekwang, we'll leave early tomorrow."I said. 

 

"Tsk. Good night." He said, and lied down again on the bed. 

 

"Good night." I said. 

 

"Dream of me, love you." He retorted.

 

"You wished." I said, and i heard him chuckled. 

 

...

 

I stretched out my arms, and i sat up. And i found taekwang was not at the bed already, and i went to the bathroom and washed my face. And i went outside, if taekwang was there. And he is. 

 

I sat on the bench, and sat beside him. 

 

"Eoh, you're awake already." He said. "Of course i'm awake, did you think i came here sleep walking?" I said. "Ya, it's to early i  the morning, and you're grumpy." He said and hugged me. He smells so good, wtf? He tightened his grip, while his arms were on my waist. And his chin on my shoulder.

 

"Ya, it's to early in the morning, for you to be clingy. Are you a monkey?" I asked. "Shut up, I know you like it too."He said and pulled away from the hug. He tucked a hair, onto my ear. And he looked at me, why is he staring at me like that? He smiled, and went closer. I started to shut my eyes, and i can feel his hot breath fanned onto my lips. He was about to kissed me, but someone interrupted. 

 

"Noona! Hyung!!" The other kid said. Aish?! Wtf. "Let's go eat breakfast!" He said and dragged both of us in. 

 

After we ate, we bid goodbye to the kids, and i was sad because even though i met them for a day. They're like my kids now. 

 

...

 

We went into the bus, and sat at the last row. We were silent, and awkward. Like for real. 

 

"Should we continue doing what happened earlier?" He blurted, making my eyes wide. And i slapped him in the shoulders, making him laugh. "Tsk. Laugh all you want, but if you lose me, you're gonna cry all day." I retorted. "Who says i'm going to lose you?" He said confidently. "Tsk." I said and rolled my eyes. 

 

And i felt him staring at me again, his going to kill me with his stares. Srsly. I need a police, to stop him. My heart was beating fast, like it's going to burst out of my chest. And i just looked away, ignoring him. And he hold my chin, facing him. And he smiled. And leaned closer, why is he doing this to me?!! 

 

I suddenly felt his lips brush mine, and i started to shut my eyes. And respond to his kiss, it was soft and gentle. And he pulled away eventually, and he kissed my forehead. 

 

"Saranghae." He said. "Nado, saranghae." I said, and smiled. I clinged into his arm and layed my head onto his shoulder. I even thought couples are so annoying in the past and i even cursed them to break up, now i'm in a relationship. with taekwang. Tsk. I can't even believe now i'm in a relationship. I did'nt felt this way before, but my hearts stills keeps beating faster, when i'm with him. 

 

...

 

"Ya, text me. When you went home already." I said. "Ne! I will." He said and saluted. "Tsk. So immature." I muttered and crossed my arms. And he hugged me and and kissed my forehead, cheeks, and he leaved a peck on my lips. 

 

"See you tomorrow, at school." He said while still hugging me. "Go now. You're dad might me worried about you." I said. "I will, can i get a good bye kiss?" He said. "Arasso." I said and leaved a peck on his lips. "You call that kissing?" He said. "Ya, every form of lip touching, is called kissing." I said. 

 

"Tsk. Want me to show you how to kiss?" He said. "Ya!" I said and hitted his head. "Tsk. I'll go now, love you." He said and cupped my cheeks, and hugged me. "Text me, okay?" I said. "I will." He said and winked at me.

 

 

 

...

 

A/N: New chapter! Hope you liked it! 💓