Chapter 12

School 2015: Why You?

TAEKWANG P.O.V

 

Me: Eunbyul-ah.

 

Me: Eunbyul-ah. I went home already. :)

 

Active 1 day ago.

 

Tss. Why didn't she went online.

 

8:36

 

Me: Eunbyul-ah, i missed you :(

 

Me: What're you doing? :)

 

9:02

 

Me: EUNBYUL!!!! 

 

Me: Yah!!

 

10:20

 

 Me: yah, i'm worrying about you. Where are you?

 

Me: Yah!

 

Me: E

 

Me: U

 

Me: N

 

Me: B

 

Me: Y

 

Me: U

 

Me: L

 

Me: W

 

Me: H

 

Me: E

 

Me: R

 

Me: E

 

Me: A

 

Me: R

 

Me: E

 

Me: You????

 

12:20

 

Me: Yah, i miss you already!! :(

 

1:03

 

Me: I guessed you are sleeping, and busy. I love you my eunbyul ❤️

 

6 days had passed, and eunbyul was still absent. And i was worrying. I kept calling her, and she wasn't answering.

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

I was waiting for eunbyul at the couch, but the music was too loud. I decided to go to the garden and i was about to text eunbyul to go here, but eunbi camed and sat beside me.

 

"Eunbi?" I asked. "Gong Tae Kwang, am i really hard to love?" She said. "What're you trying to say?" I said. "Yi An, is always busy. I always go to his training to cheer him, but he always says his busy, and i should just go." She said and started to cry. "Eunbi.." I said. She looked at me, and she kissed me. My eyes widened and i pulled away eventually and pushed her slowly. "Eunbi, what're you doing?" I said. 

 

"I-i'm sorry taekwang, i didn't meant to."She said and slapped herself. "Eunbi, it's okay. I know you didn't meant to." I said and patted her back. She started to cry, and sob. I hugged her and pat her back. 

 

"It's okay. Everything will be alright." I said. She pulled away eventually, and left. I thought about eunbyul, and where she is. I decided to find her at song joo's house but she wasn't there. I tried to call her but she wasn't answering. I decided to take home eunbi, because it was to dark for her to be alone. 

 

When i knocked on her home, her mother camed. "Ms. Go, did eunbyul went home already?" I asked. "She isn't. What happened to eunbi?" She asked. "She was a little drunk." I said. "Okay, let me take her. Thank you for taking her home. Are you her boyfriend?" Ms. Go said. "Aniyo, i'm eunbyul's boyfriend actually." I said.

 

"Ah, jinjjayo? Then where is she?" She asked. "I tried finding her, but when i was finding eunbyul i saw eunbi drunked." I said. "That girl really."Ms. Go said. "Don't worry i'll try to find her." I said and Ms. Go nodded.

 

I was about to find her, but she texted me. 

 

Eunbyul ❤️:Don't worry, i camed home now. :) 

 

Taekwang: Yah! Let's talk tomorrow.

 

End of flashback.

 

...

 

"Song joo, where's eunbyul?" I asked. "I don't know, ask eunbi." She said.

Lunch break already came, and i was still worried about eunbyul. What if she has a sick? I stood up, and hyeo jun dragged me.

 

"What the hell do you want?" I asked. "What the hell do i want? Eunbyul went away.." He said. "Mwo?!" I retorted. "Because of you, eunbyul was hurted. You jerk." He said. "Hurted?" I said.

 

 "YOU AND EUNBI WERE KISSING, AND SHE SAW THAT. SHE THOUGHT YOU STILL LOVE EUNBI. NOW SHE'S NOWHERE TO BE FOUND." He said. "NOWHERE TO BE FOUND? SHE'S MISSING??!" I retorted. "She's not missing, she went away. She went somewhere to clear her mind." He said. "WHERE IS SHE?!!" I retorted angrily.

 

"If i think i know, then i should've said to you." He said. I went and runned and find where eunbyul is, i went into her house, but nobody is answering, i went into the usual place we go, and she wasn't there. I saw a note. And i checked it.

 

"Gong Tae Kwang, i knew you would find me here. I know you're wondering, where i am right now. I'm fine. Don't worry. I loved you gong tae kwang, but it turns out that i think you still have feelings for my sister. Thank you for the precious memories, i will surely keep it in my heart. I missed your kisses, your hugs. You're annoying face. I love how you smile, that makes my heart flutter. I didn't expect that a cold girl like me would fall in love to a crazy guy like you. But the most important part, I hope that you treasure our memories. And be sure to not hurt my sister."

 

-Eunbyul 

 

...

 

"Eunbi, where's eunbyul?!" I asked. "The thing is.." Eunbi said. "WHERE IS SHE?!!" I said. "Gong tae kwang. Don't shout." She said. "Mian. Where is she?"I said. "In gyeongjji." She said. "Where does she live there?" I asked. "The thing that i'm trying to say is, she didn't tell me where she lived there, she only said in gyeongjji. And she left her phone here." She said.

 

...

 

where am i going to find her? I went into the train station, and i was worried with eunbyul. 

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

Eunbi kissed me because she's drunk, she notices that she kissed me. After that day, she stills says sorry to me, but i said it was fine. She was depressed because she already misses yi an. I gave her advices, that's why we always meet. But it means it's nothing. I already forgot my feelings for eunbi, but we stayed as friends. 

 

How am i supposed to find her? Questions made through my mind, and i was nervous. Don't worry eunbyul i'll find you.

 

*Flashback*

 

"I really want to go in gyeongjji." She said. "Mwo? Gyeongjji? What're you going to do there?" I said. "I don't know.. Just wanted to go there." She said. "Okay, i'll go there with you." I said and kissed her nose. "Jinjja?" She said and i nodded and smiled.

 

*End of flashback*

 

I already arrived at gyeongjji, and i went to the convenience store. To buy some drink, and i saw someone who looks like eunbyul. I pulled her wrist, but she's not eunbyul. I bowed down. Eunbyul-ah, where are you?

 

I payed for the drink, and went outside. And i saw eunbyul walking, i rubbed my eyes. But she's really eunbyul. She's wearing a leather jacket and cap. I went to closer to her. "EUNBYUL??!!" I said while my brows are knit together. "Gong tae kwang?" She said. I didn't hesitated to hug her. I missed her, I missed her scent. i missed everything.

 

A/N: New chapter! Sorry if it's short~