Chapter 11

School 2015: Why You?

EUN BYUL P.O.V

 

"Ya! It's my birthday tomorrow, Be there to my party okay?" Song Joo said. "Of course we'll be there. Right eunbi and eunbyul?" Mi Jin said. "Of course, we'll be there." I said. "Advance happy birthday!" Eunbi said. "Keke, thanks eunbi!" Song joo said and and pinched eunbi's cheeks. 

 

"Where's your boyfriend, by the way?" Song Joo said. "Me?" I asked. "Yes, you. Silly." Song Joo said. "Molla." I said. "I really can't believe our eunbyul, is already in a relationship." Mi Jin said. "What's shocking is her boyfriend is taekwang, who wouldn't be shocked at that." Song joo said. "YAH." I said.

 

...

 

"I'm really excited! Is Yi An going eunbi?" Song joo asked. "I texted him, and he can't. Because he was tired at his training earlier." Eunbi said. "Oh, Yi An must be working hard, because he will compete at other competitors around the world." Mi Jin said. "I know right." Song Joo said. "Eunbi, don't you miss yi an?" Song joo added.

 

"Eoh? Yeah i miss him.." Eunbi said. "Who wouldn't miss their boyfriend, because they can't be in touch. Silly." Mi Jin said.

 

"Oh, i invited hyeo jun!" Song Joo said. "Mwo? You invited him?" I asked. "Why not, i invited all of our classmates." Song Joo said. 

 

...

 

I was walking in the school garden, and i saw taekwang and eunbi talking. And i saw taekwang ruffled eunbi's hair, and they were smiling and laughing. I was about to go to them, but i decided not to. I don't know why i'm feeling like this. Ugh, eunbyul. You're so stupid, what if he still likes eunbi?? What if.. I decided to go to the park. And sit on the swing.

 

Thoughts, ran up to my mind. Does he really like me? Is he using me to think that i'm eunbi?

 

"Ya. What're you doing here?" Taekwang said and appeared out of nowhere. "You're here." I said. "Why are you here?" He asked and sat beside the swing. "Nothing." I said and looked down. It was awkward, because my thoughts were still bothering me. I let out a deep sigh and swinged slowly. "You okay?"He asked.

 

"Of course, why wouldn't i be?" I said while looking down. "Then, why are you not looking at me?" He asked. "Do i still have to look at you?"I said and looked at him. "You must be bothered, what's the problem?" He said. "I SAID I'M FINE!" I shouted. "You're fine, but you're shouting at me?" He asked. "I'm sorry. I'm really fine, you don't have to worry."I said. "Look eunbyul, i'm your boyfriend. If something's bothering you. You have to tell me." He said.

 

"I'm fine really, i have to go." I said and stood up, but he grabbed my wrist and dragged me.

 

...

 

“Look, i’m sorry.” He said while hugging me. “You don’t have to say sorry, i should be the one saying sorry It’s not like you did something.” I said. “Are you not mad anymore?” He said. “Why would i be angry?” I said. “It’s because you’re angry earlier.” He said. “Tss.” I said. “Isn’t that time of the month again?” He said and i slapped his shoulders.

 

“Hahaha, arasso, arasso. I’ll shut up.” He said while raising his hand. “You should be.” I said.

 

...

 

FASTFORWARD>>>> SONG JOO’s BIRTHDAY>>>>

 

“Yah! You two came!” Song joo said. “Let’s go! There’s food there.” Song Joo said. “Eoh! The twins are here!” Ki Tae said. 

 

“Let’s drink!” Song Joo said. “You’re drinking?”I asked. “Of course, mi jin too.” Song Joo said and i glanced at mi jin who is drunk. 

 

“Eunbi, take a sip.” Song Joo said. “Yah! Don’t!” I shouted. “It’s okay unnie, just a sip.” Eunbi said. “Yeahhhhhh!!!” Hae na said. “Okay, just a sip.” I said. 

 

I texted taekwang, because i was bored.

 

Me: Where are you?

 

Taekwang: On the way ;)

 

Me: Tss. Arasso.

 

Taekwang: See you ❤️

 

...

 

I went outside, and i saw taekwang. 

 

“My eunbyul!” He shouted and hugged me and i can smell his perfume. “Let’s go.” I said.“Eoh taekwang, you’re here.” Ki Tae said. “Your drunk.” Taekwang said. “I know.” Ki Tae said. 

 

We sat onto the couch, and i brish my fingers through his hair. “I’m handsome right?” He asked. “Of course.” I said. “Keke, you’re making my heart flutter.” He said and nuzzled his nose to mine. “Hajima.” I said while chuckling. “I’ll go to the rest room. Wait.” I said and he nodded.

 

After i went to the restroom, i didn’t saw taekwang in the couch already. I started to find him, but he was nowhere to be found. I asked song joo if he saw taekwang, but she’s super drunk. I went onto the garden, and i saw taekwang with eunbi. And they kissed. But they didn’t moved.

 

My heart shattered, and i felt like i was stabbed. I runned away, and my tears were continiously falling, and i covered my mouth with my hand. I didn’t know what to do, but someone grabbed my wrist and it was hyeo jun. And he dragged me outside.

 

...

 

I was crying, and sobbing. And hyeo hugged me, and caresses my hair. I cried on his chest, until i didn’t have tears anymore. My eyes were swollen, and tears were continuously falling. I have no emotions. I knew it.. He still loves him.. How could i fall into a guy that i know he still likes my sister. Stupid! Stupid! Am i that hard to love? 

 

“You okay?” Hyeo jun said. “Do i look like?” I said. “I saw.” He said. “Saw what?” I said. “I saw that you see taekwang and eunbi kissed.” He said. And my eyes started to water, and i wiped it with my hand.

 

“Am i hard to love?” I asked. “Eunbyul.” He said. “I don’t understand.. I love him.. Maybe i was just carried from my emotions. Making myself happy.” I said and chuckled a little. “You know, you’re not hard to love.” He said. “Then, why is it happening to me?”I said. “Eunbyul.” He said. 

 

“Thank you for being here hyeo jun, i don’t know what i will do.” I said. “Of course, you’re my friend.” He said. “I actually like you.” He said. “I wished you were the one that i love.” I said. “Eunbyul, i know it will be hard for you.. But still you have to be strong, In our life there’s always not a happy ending. But we always have to prepare for it, so the consequences will be easier for us.” He said. 

 

“Hyeo Jun.” I muttered. “Wae?” He said. “Aren’t you annoyed at me?” I asked. “Why would i be annoyed, to someone that i like?” He said. “Because, i always push you to stay away from me, but still you’re here.” I said. 

 

He ruffled my hair. “Stop talking, let’s go we still have school tomorrow. I’ll take you home.” He said. 

 

...

 

“Thanks, for taking me home.” I smiled weakly. “Text me, when you need someone to lean on.” He said and i nodded. I went inside my house, and i went into my room. I saw eunbi sleeping. I went into my bed and cried again. Why do i deserve this? 

 

Taekwang sent you a message

 

I dozed off to sleep, while crying and sobbing the entire time.

 

...

 

“Unnie, you okay?” Eunbi said. “I am.” I said. “Why are your eyes swollen?” she asked. “I don’t know. Let’s get ready.” I said.

 

...

 

We went into the school, and i didn’t talk to eunbi. I had no emotions, and my tears started to fall unconsciously. And i wiped it. And someone, grabbed my wrist. It was taekwang.

 

“How did you go home? I was finding all over for you.”He said. And i didn’t talk. “Did you cry? Why are your eyes swollen?” He said. “I’m fine, don’t worry.”I said and leaved a peck on his lips.

 

...

 

“Ugh! My head really hurts!” Song joo blurted. “Me too.” Mi Jin said. “You okay eunbyul?” Song Joo said and i stood up. And went to the rooftop, and i saw taekwang and eunbi talking. I should let him go..

 

...

 

“You okay? You really don’t look okay.” Taekwang said. I hugged him, and tears started to fall into my eyes, my heart was aching. “I love you.”I said. “I love you too.” He said and pulled away from the hug. I kissed his lips, the lips that i was addicted. I will miss his lips, his hugs, his annoying face that i love. I’ll miss him. But for now, i have to let go. 

 

“Why are you crying?” He said while wiping my tears. “I’m just happy that i have you.” I said. “You’re weird.”He said. “Don’t forget if you sweat, change your clothes. And don’t let yourself rain. Bring umbrella.” I said. “What’re you saying? Are you going somewhere?” He said. “Ani.” I said and kissed his cheeks. “If you’re not. Why are you saying things likes that?” He said. 

 

“Hello? I’m not always on your side. Like we’re in the same house, living.” I said. “Tss. You’re weird.” He said and flicked my head. “You’re weirder.” I said. 

 

I love you taekwang, but i have to let go. I’ll keep your memories, and treasure them to my heart.

 

...