Chapter 7

School 2015: Why You?

A/N: This chapter has curses, so yeah. 😂

 

Chapter 7: I Like You!

 

EUNBYUL P.O.V

 

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Why did i respond to his kiss? ! 

 

"You okay eunbyul?" Song joo asked. 

 

"Why wouldn't i be?" I said. 

 

"It's because you look like you're in deep thoughts." Mi jin said. 

 

"I'm fine, don't worry." I said, and stood up.

 

"By the way, where's eunbi?" I added. 

 

"I saw her with yi an, earlier." Song joo said. 

 

I nodded, and left. 

 

...

 

THE NEXT DAY

 

"Eomma, where's eunbi?" I asked while munching my bread. "She, decided to stay to tongyeong for a while, because she missed the kids." Mom said. "Ohh, when will she go back?" I asked. "She'll only stay there for two days." Mom said. "Okay, i'm going to school now." I said and left. 

 

"RGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!" Hyeo jun shouted, and putted his arm around my shoulder. I removed his arm, and rolled my eyes. "What the hell do you want now, hyeo jun?!" I retorted. "Ya, be nice to me for once." He said. "I dont ing care, dude. JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME!" I said and scratched my head, and left him. I screamed in annoyance. 

 

I went inti the classroom, and i saw taekwang laying his head down his desk. The usual. And i sat to my sit. And read my book. 

 

After classes, i went into the school garden. And i saw hyeo jun talking through a phone.

 

"Hey dude, do you have any job slots? I really need one. Mom's sick is getting worse." He said and i was confused. His mom is sick?

 

"Oh is that so? Please call me if they still need a cashier." He said.

 

"Thanks, dude." He muttered.

 

I went to him, "Your mom is sick?" I asked. 

 

"Eoh, RG. you're here? I thought you told me, to stay away from you. And now you're followng me." He said. 

 

"What's your mom's sick?" I asked and sat beside him. 

 

"Stage 2, kidney cancer." He said. 

 

"I hope, your mom will get better." I retorted. 

 

"I hope so too." He said and his eyes started to to get watery. 

 

"Look, i'm really sorry for what i did today, i really don't like someone who i don't know follows me. Sorry." I said. 

 

"Tsk, and you're saying sorry to me now?" He said. 

 

And i just looked at him. 

 

"Friends?" He said and offered his hand. 

 

I hitted his head, "Friends." I said. 

 

"Are taekwang and you together, by the way?" He asked. 

 

"And who do you think you are, to asked me that?" I said. 

 

"I thought, we were friends?" He said. 

 

"I'm going." I said, and he called my name. 

 

"I hope this won't be our last time together." He shouted. 

 

I glared at him, and smiled. And left. 

 

... 

 

"YA! WHERE WERE YOU?! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I WAS WORRIED?!!" Taekwang said. "I'm not a kid, i can handle myself." I said, and left. But he called my name. 

 

"Are you avoiding me?" He said. "Should i?" I said. "Ya." He said. "What is it now?" I said. "Nothing, can i take you home?" He said. "No, just leave." I said. "Let's go!" He said and dragged me.

 

...

 

"Ya, why are we here? Where are we?" I asked, while walking in the streets, and going up to the stairs. 

 

"It's beautiful right?" He asked while pointing the view. "Ani, i look more beautiful." I retorted. "Tsk, i know." He said. "Why are we here?" I asked. "You're the first person i brought here, since i saw this sight, and it was breathtaking. 

 

"It's good then." I said. And while i was seeing the view, i feel like he was staring at me. And smiling, like i was going to melt by his stares. And my heart was really beating fast, like it was going to burst out of my chest. Why is my heart beating fast? ! And he was getting closer, and he cupped my cheeks, making my eyes wide. 

 

And he started to lean closer, and i pulled away stepping backwards.

 

"I'm sorry. I didn't think." He said. "Can you just take me home?" I said. "I-i will, yes. Sure." He said and he has no intention of looking at me. And he walks faster. 

 

"Ya, can you slow down?" I said, while catching my breath. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Do i look like, i'm okay?" I retorted. And he kneeled down facing his back towards me. "Hop, on my back." He said. "Shiru, you're crazy." I said. "If i am, i would be at the mental hospital now." He retorted. "Just hop in my back, now." He said. "I-DONT-WANT." I said. "HOP IN MY BACK NOW, DON'T BE A KID WHO'S STUBBORN." He said. 

 

"Okay, okay fine. No need to shout!" I retorted and i hopped on his back. 

 

... 

 

While he was walking, and i was on his back. He was silent, and has no intention of talking to me. And after minutes, we arrived my home, and i leaved from his back. 

 

"I'll be going now." He said. And i nodded. "Taekwang." I muttered, and he looked at me waiting for an answer. And i looked at him, and my eyes went to his lips, and like i want to kiss him. ! Why am i looking at his lips? "What is it?" He said, and i was bagfled and went back to reality. "E-eoh?" I said. "I thought you were going to say something." He said.

 

I went closer to him, because i can't take it anymore. And kissed him, I putted my arms around his shoulder, and i pulled away eventually. "I'm sorry i di-" I was cut off when he pulled me closer, and he kissed me again. , i'm getting addicted to his kisses. Why? The feeling of his upper lip, on my lower lip. Made me feel like i'm on heaven. And i don't want to stop, but i can't breath. And pulled away eventually. 

 

"I can't breathe." I retorted. "Sorry." He retorted, while scratching the nape of his neck. "I-i should be going now." He said. "You should." I said.

 

And i went into my house, and smiling like a fool. I know. I never felt this way before. Am i falling for him? 

 

... 

 

I was walking to school, happily. And i saw him, with a hoobae. And she was giving him a gift. And he smiled. You'll be dead later, taekwang. Don't you even dare to talk to me, or i'll kill you. And they were blocking the classroom. 

 

"EXCUSE ME, CAN YOU TWO MOVE AWAY YOU'RE BLOCKING THE DOOR." I said. 

 

"Eunbyul-ah! Thank you for your gift. Eunbyul-ah!" Taekwang said to the hoobae, and went inside the classroom. 

 

And i left the classroom. And taekwang followed me, and keeps calling my name. And i went into the rooftop, and he pulled my wrist. 

 

"What's wrong with you?" He asked. "Nothing!" I said. "Aye, don't tell me you're jealous." He said. "Why should i be jealous, when there's nothing going between us?" I retorted. "There's nothing going on between us?! What about the kiss yesterday, that does mean nothing you?” He said. “Look, i was just attracted to you. But that doesn’t mean i have feelings for you. Just forget what happened yesterday.” I said. “You know what fine, you’re always like that. When i’m kissing you, you responded. I expected you have the same feelings for me, i guess i’m wrong. Sorry to bother you.” He muttered and left, leaving me shocked. 

 

Now it’s my fault, why did i even go to to this school? 

 

...

 

“Eunbyul-ah, where’s eunbi?” Mi jin asked. “Eunbyul-ah!” Song joo said. “What? What is it?” I said. “Are you really okay? Lately we’ve been noticing that you’re always in deep thoughts, you know were here always right?” Song joo said. “I’m just jot feeling well, that’s all.” I retorted. “Oh, where’s eunbi?” Song joo said. 

 

“She’s at tongyeong, and she stayed there for two days.” I said. “Oh.. why?” Mi jin said. “She missed the kids there.” I said. “Oh is that so.” Song joo said. “I’ll be heading out, see you tomorrow.” I said. 

 

I was in the bus waiting area, and still kept reminscing on what taekwang told me. I’m really confused, and i don’t know. My heart is fluttering when i’m with him, my heart keeps racing when his there lately. Is that a sign, when you like someone? 

 

I don’t know why, i respond everytime he kisses me. It felt electricity running through my body, and like butterflies something like that. In my stomach. Am i that harsh? Aish! I don’t know what i will do anymore!

 

...

 

I was roaming around my bedroom, thinking if i should text him. Or not. Aish, okay i’ll text him. 

 

Me: Let’s meet, now.

 

Seen 7:02

 

What the hell? He just seened it? 

 

Me: I’m going to the park, make sure you go there or else.

 

Taekwang: Or else what? 

 

Wtf? Is he serious?

 

Me: Just go to the park. 

 

Seen 7:06

 

...

 

I’ve been here for 40 minutes, and it’s to cold. Is he going or not? Why didn’t i wore a sweater? I just wore a shirt and pants. And i felt someone was going here, and i saw taekwang. I stood up from the swing, and he went to close to me. 

 

“What do you want to say, make it fast.” He muttered. Excuse him! I’ve been waiting for like an hour here, and i was freezed to death. “Look. I’m sorry for what happened earlier, i didn’t mean what i say.” I said. “No need for you to say sorry, you already explained it earlier. You’re just attracted to me, that’s all. I should get going.” He said. “Ya, are you serious? I’m not even finished on what i’m saying.” I retorted. “You’re just wasting your time, let’s just not talk to each other like in the past, it’s what you wanted right?” He said. 

 

“IT’S BECAUSE I LIKE YOU TAEKWANG-AH!” I retorted angrily. “And then you like me now? I thought you were just attracted to me? You don’t need to pity me.” He muttered. “I don’t want to accept my feelings for you taekwang, you’re really annoying, i hate you. I hate you for making my heart race whenever you’re around i hate it when you kiss me, and it feels like i’m in cloud nine, and i hate you for everything! I want you to forget me, because who would like this cold girl? And i-“ I was cut off when kiss me, but this time it was soft and gentle. I was crying, and he cupped my cheeks. And after the kiss, he pulled away. 

 

“I love you pabo. Really, i got hurted when you said that.” He said and flicked my head. “You love me?” I said. And he leave a peck on my lips. “Ne, pabo-yah.” He said. 

 

“I really hate you, and who is that hoobae you’re with earlier? huh?” I retorted and gave him a punch on his shoulder. “Mwo? Ah.. It’s joy.” He said. “Mwo? Joy?” I said. “Yes, who is she?” I said. “She’s just a friend.” He said. “If you hang out with her again, i’ll punch you in the face like what i did to hyeo jun.” I retorted. 

 

“Ya, you too! You should not hang out with him too!” He said. “He’s my friend, why?” I said. “MWO? A FRIEND? I THOUGHT YOU ARE ANNOYED BY HIM?!” He said. “Arasso, arasso. I’m not going to hang out with him, as long as you’re not going with that hoobae again, arraji?” I said. 

 

“Ne!” He said, and hugged me and he rested his chin on my shoulder. “Ya, let go!” I said while chuckling. “Shiru, don’t you like it?” He said. “Of course i do.” I said. 

 

“Why are you not wearing jacket?” He said, and clicked his tongue. “Ya, i was waiting an hour for you, and i was freezing to death.” I retorted. “Here, take it.” He said. “You sure?” I asked. “Anything for my girl.” He said and pinched my nose. “YAH!” I said. “Arasso, arasso. Mian” He said and cupped my cheeks and he shaked it. 

 

A/N: Wahhhhh!!!! ❤️