Chapter 13

School 2015: Why You?

Songs recommended:

~ I would- Day6

~Letting Go- Day 6

~ Just Like you- BTOB

~Moonlight Melody- Red velvet

 

"How did you find me here?" Eunbyul said. "Pabo, why did you runaway, without telling me." Taekwang said and flicked her head. "Mian, i know that's so immature of me." Eunbyul said. We were silent and no one uttered to speak a word. "So, what're you doing here?" Taekwang asked. "I.. cleared my mind. so many thoughts have been triggering my mind, i decided to stay away from the city." Eunbyul said. 

 

"I'm sorry eunbyul, i didn't meant to hurt you." Taekwang said and eunbyul stayed silent. "I better ge-" Eunbyul was cut off, when taekwang grabbed her weist and pinned her on the wall, and started kissing her. Without hesitation eunbyul pulled off, and slapped taekwang hard. She was in the verge of tears, and her eyes started to get watery, and she wiped it.

 

"M-m-mian. Eunbyul. I didn't meant to." Taekwang said. "You didn't meant to?" Eunbyul said. "You didn't meant to fall in love with me? You didn't meant to fall inlove with my sister? You didn't meant all, taekwang. For god sake." Eunbyul said, while her tears are falling down to her eyes. "Eunbyul, i loved you. How can you say that?" Taekwang said. "You loved me? How about my sister? You kissed her right?! For god sake taekwang, please choose wisely on who you will love. You're making my mind confuse. And i don't want to continue our relationship, so please go." Eunbyul said.

 

"Eunbyul-ah, you're wrong. Eunbi kissed me because she's drunk, She said sorry to me because she didn't meant to kiss me. Eunbyul-ah you're the one that i love, not eunbi. I know i had feelings with her before, but please. I loved you, i don't want to lose you." Taekwang said while tears are running down on his eyes. "I'm sorry taekwang, but i don't wanna continue our relationship anymore. I'm sorry." Eunbyul said and was about to leave but taekwang pulled her wrist, and hugged her.

 

"Please, eunbyul-ah. Please.." Taekwang said while eunbyul wanted to get off his hug but he tightened his grip from the hug. "Please.." Taekwang said and slowly pulled away from the hug. Eunbyul kissed his lip, it was hurtful, they continued to move in sync. And taekwang cupped her cheeks, he doesn't want to pull off the kiss, because he was afraid that eunbyul might be gone again. Eunbyul pulled of the kiss. "I'm sorry taekwang, let’s just stop." Eunbyul said and left, and went inside the bus. Leaving taekwang miserable.

 

Taekwang without of mind, he started running and catching the bus. Until he was tired, and catching his breath. He started calling out eunbyul. And he screamed until he ran out of breath, and cried, and sob. He doesn't have someone to leaned on to, he decided to went home. His father didn't notice him, because his father was working in his office. 

 

He went into his couch, without emotions. He remembered that he and eunbyul kissed there passionately, and his father disturbed them. He chuckled reminscing that. He missed the times that they were like a cat and dog bickering each other, even though she is mad he find it cute. He missed teasing her, he missed hugging her, and everything about her. 

 

He looked at his phone that was full of their pictures, he always took pictures but she doesn't want too. he chuckled seeing her face on his phone, He keeps on scrolling in his gallery. And tears started to fall on his eyes. I was already hurted by eunbi, but why does this hurt so much? He mumbled. 

 

Eunbyul-ah, i still love you..

 

...

 

"Eoh, Taekwang what happened to your eyes?" Song Joo said. "None of your business." He said. "Woah, looks like taekwang went back to his old self." Song joo mumbled to herself.

 

While class was on, i layed my head onto the desk. And reminsce what happened with us and eunbyul. I had no emotions, because i cried all yesterday. Eunbyul-ah, i missed you.. so much..

 

"Okay class, Prom is coming in 6 days. Girls were a gown, and Boys wear a suit. Arraji? You already know prom right?" Professor Kim said.

 

"Ne!" They said. And i didn't care. "Okay, you may now have your lunch break." Professor kim said. 

 

I was about to leave but, professor kim called my name. I knit my eyebrows together, waiting for his answer. "Sit here." Professor kim said. 

 

...

 

"What happened to you?" Professor kim said. "Me? Nothing happened sem." I muttered. "Don't lie to me taekwang, i know you have a problem. Tell me so i can help you." Professor kim said. "Eunbyul misunderstood me.." I said and laughed weakly and smiled. "Eunbyul and you, had a relationship?!" Sem said.

 

"Ne.. Sorry i didn't tell you." I said. "How did she misunderstand you?" Sem said. "It's because eunbi kissed me, and she saw it. But i promise, i didn't respond to her kiss. I pulled away eventually." I said and he hitted my head.

"YAH! Sem, that hurted." I said while caressing my hair. "Pabo-yah, if i were eunbyul i would've done the same thing too." He said. 

 

"Especially, when she saw her sister and her boyfriend who had feelings with her sister before. Who would'nt get hurt right?" He said. "Ara.. that's why i'm telling you this, and i don't know what to do.." I said. "Win her back." He said. "I wished.. sem.. I wished. But i doubt that i will win her back." I said. 

 

...

 

EUNBI P.O.V

 

Eunbi: Unnie, let's meet at the cafe. Today.

 

Eunbyul: Wae eunbi-ah? 

 

Eunbi: I have something to tell you.

 

...

 

I was waiting for unnie, because i really wanted to talk what happened to me and taekwang. I hope she doesn't misunderstand me. I was really nervous, my heart was like going to burst out of my chest. 

 

"Eunbi-ah." Eunbyul said, and smiled. 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

"Unnie, i'm really sorry. Please don't misunderstand me.." I said and she nodded. "I kissed taekwang, but i was drunk and i didn't mean to do it." I said. "Ara.." She said and smiled weakly. "Did you and taekwang talked already?" I asked and she nodded. 

 

"What happened?" I said. "We're already done.." She said. "NE?? MWO?!" I said. "Yah, don't shout." She said. "Unnie! Why did you do that?!" I said. "I know you still like him, eunbi." She said. "Ne?! Unnie, no.. I don't like taekwang.." I said. 

 

"Tss. Don't be such a klutz. I know you still like him." She said. I holed her hand, and looked at her. "Unnie, i know you like taekwang. And he likes you too. Now i want you to be happy. I'm really happy that you save me, without you i wouldn't be alive, but you did everything for me. But now, i want you to be happy with taekwang. Don't misunderstand me unnie. I like taekwang but as a friend. Nothing else. For the first time, i saw taekwang happy with a girl. I felt happy for him. Especially when i knew you're the girl that he is with. Because you're caring, a loving unnie. I can't wish for more." I said and smiled, and a tear fall from her eyes, and she wiped it and smiled. 

 

"Did you bringed some onions? Can you throw it away." She said. And we both laughed, and we hugged. I love my unnie, there's nothing more i can wished. 

 

...

 

I was walking at the convenience store, and i bought some ramen. And ate it. I saw hyeo jun, and i greeted him. 

 

"Hyeo Jun-ah!" I called out. "Eoh, eunbyul?" He said. "Ani, i'm eunbi. Eunbyul's sister." I said. "Eoh, annyeong." He said and sat beside me. "What're you doing here, by the way?" I asked. "Nothing, i bought some bread. Want some?" He said. "Gwaenchana, i have my ramen." I said. 

 

"How's eunbyul doing?" He asked. "You know it too?" I asked. "Of course." He said and i was embarassed. "By the way, what i did i was drunk that time.. Aish! Why do you know it too??" I said. "It's okay, i know you didn't meant it." He said.

 

"Is eunbyul okay now?" He said. "She's fine now.. than before." I said. "Good, i was really worried about her." He said. "You like her do you?" I asked while munching my ramen. "Yeah.. I wished i was taekwang." He said and scratched the nape of his neck. "My unnie, is really famous." I said. 

 

"Let me take you home, since it's already dark." He said and i nodded. 

 

...

 

"Thanks for taking me home, hyeo jun." I said and he nodded. "Take care, say hi to eunbyul from me." He said. "I will." I said and went inside my house.

 

...

 

“Can we meet? I’m outside of your house.” Yi An texted eunbi. 

 

...

 

“What’re you doing here?” I asked. “Eunbi-ah, i know i’m pretty much busy. But please don’t be like that. I’m already stress about the swimming competion, and now you.” He said. “Me? Really yi an. Then i’ll broke up with you. So that you would’nt be stress right now.” I said. “Eunbi-ah, don’t be like that.” He said.

 

“I’ve had enough yi an, i wished i picked taekwang over you.” I said. “And now you’re picking taekwang over me?” He said. “I don’t want to argue anymore, our talk will be useless. Just go.” I said. “Eunbi-ah, i’m sorry.” Yi An said. “Just go, we’re done yi an.” I said and went inside my house. 

 

...

 

A/N: New chapter! 1chapter left and an epilogue. :(