Chapter 10

School 2015: Why You?

EUNBYUL P.O.V

 

 Chapter 10: Taekwang's dad

 

"Eomma, we'll go now bye." I said and kissed her cheeks. "Bye, eomma." Eunbi said. "Take care, you two." Eomma said. 

 

...

 

"Ya, how are you and yi an?" I asked while we were on the bus. "Eoh? We're okay." Eunbi responded. "Did you two fight?" I asked. "We didn't unnie, we're fine." Eunbi said. "Okay, just tell me when yi an is hurting you okay? I'll punch him in the face." I said. 

 

"It's okay unnie, stop worrying." She said. "Arasso." I said. 

 

After we arrived at the school, we went to our classroom. And everyone was shouting, like the usual. And the class started. 

 

"Okay class, we'll be reading the poem, page 46. Read it silently, and we'll discuss it later." Professor said. 

 

"Ne." We said. 

 

I looked at taekwang, who is actually laying his head down his desk, and i rolled my eyes. I stood up, and hit his head. Making him wake up, and all eyes were on us. And i went outside. 

 

...

 

"Ya! Why did you hit me?" Taekwang said while caressing his hair. "You should start listening to class, arrasso? I'll hit your head again, if you don't listen to me." I said. "Hmph, arasso." He said and pinched my nose. "YAH!" I said.  "Keke, you're so cute." He said while pinching my cheeks. 

 

"Eoh, i forgot. Can you go dinner with us and dad? I really want him to know you. Please?!" He said. "Mwo?" I said. "Let's go have a dinner with dad, i want him to meet my precious girlfriend. Please?" He said while clasping his hands and begging. "Arasso. Okay. But i'm nervous." I said. "Mwo? Go Eun Byul is nervous?" He said and i slapped his shoulders.

 

"I'm serious, really." I said. "Don't worry, you wont go alone. I'm there remember?" He said. "Arasso, when?" I muttered. "Later." He said. "LATER?!!" I shouted. "Yah." He said. "Ottoke? Ottokhaji?" I said while panicking. "Don't worry dad won't eat you." He said. "Yah, i'm really nervous meeting your dad, and now you're making fun of me." I said.

 

"Ya, i'm helping you to ease your nervousness, you know." He said. "Tss." I said. "Let's go. We'll eat lunch." He said, and grabbed my hand.

 

...

 

"Ya, you two. You did'nt tell us you're in a relationship." Song Joo said. "Yeah, i know right." Mi jin said. "Who?" Eunbi said. "Gong Tae Kwang and your unnie, eunbyul." Song joo said. "Jinjja?" Eunbi said. I bit my lip, in frustration. "Congrats!" Eunbi said while smiling. "Sorry, i didn't tell you eunbi." I said. 

 

"Ya, unnie. It's okay. I didn't know that taekwang will be with my unnie." She said. "Yi An, is always busy we didn't always get to hang out with him." Mi Jin said. "I know right, Eunbi-ah. When is yi an's swimming competition?" Song Joo said. "Only one week left." Eunbi responded.

 

"Oh, we should cheer on him!" Song Joo said. "Yeah!" Mi Jin said. 

 

...

 

I sais to eunbi, that i will go to taekwang's house, and have dinner there with his dad. And i was nervous, because who will like this rude, cold girl? We already arrived at taekwang's house, my legs started to feel weak, but taekwamg grabbed my hand, and interwined it with his. And he smiled. 

 

...

 

"Annyeong hasseyo, i'm go eun byul." I said and bowed. "Are you taekwang's girlfriend?" Taekwang's dad said. "I am." I said and looked at taekwang. "What are you two still waiting? Go inside, we prepared many foods for you to eat." Taekwang's dad muttered.

 

...

"So, how did you two end up together? I thought you're annoyed with each other?" Taekwang's dad said. "I still am, annoyed." Taekwang said and i slapped his shoulders, and glared at him. "You two suit with each other, you're like a cat and a dog, bickering with each other." Taekwang's dad said. 

 

"I hope that you take care of my taekwang, he's my only son." Taekwang's dad added. "Abbuji, you're not like going to die." Taekwang said, and his dad laugh. "I'm not, i'm just happy that my taekwang has a girl that someone loves him." Taekwang's dad said. "Thank you, Mr. Gong." I said. 

 

After we ate dinner, we went to taekwang's room. It was spacious, and has a lot of like arcade games. I was looking at his room, suddenly he pinned me down onto the wall.

 

"Yah! What the hell are you doing?" I said. "Don't worry, dad is sleeping." He said and i punched his chest. "Hahahaha, i'm just joking." He said. "Do you think it's funny? Huh?" I said and glared at him. And he back hugged me and he rested his chin onto my shoulders. "I'm just joking, hmph?" He said. "Tss." I said and i looked at him. 

 

I cupped his cheeks, and shaked it. Keke so cute. 

 

"What're you doing?" He said while closing his eyes. "Do you think i'm cute?" He said. "Ani, you're so annoying. That's why i wantto take you to the trash." I said. "Yah!" He said. "Let's sit in the couch." He said, and grabbed my wrist. 

 

He layed down onto my lap, and sleep. "Ya, are you tired?" I asked and he nodded. "Aigoo, my baby is now tired." I said while caressing his hair. "I'm not your baby, i'm your handsome boyfriend." He said. "Tss." I said.

"Ya." I added. "Wae?" He said. "Aniya, it's nothing." I said. "Wae?" He said and sat properly. "Ya, i should go home now." I said. "Ani, can you stay here?" He said while hugging me. 

 

"You're being clingy, like a monkey." I said. "Saranghae." He muttered. "Nado, saranghae." I said, while 

pinching his nose. He cupped my cheeks and kissed my lips. I responded to his kiss, and i felt his arms were s around my waist pulling me closer to him. And my arms were at his neck. I felt butterflies around my stomach. And he was nibbling at my bottom lip, asking for entrance. And i opened my mouth. His tongue twirls around my tongue. And he moaned at the kiss. But suddenly, a knock disturbed at us. And we pulled away from the kiss. And taekwang stood up, and opened the door. 

 

"Here, give some chocolates to eunbyul." Taekwang's dad said. "Hey, make sure to close the door, son." Taekwang's dad said. "ABBUJI!" Taekwang said. "I'm just joking, i will leave you two then." Taekwag's dad said. And after that, taekwang's dad left. 

 

And we were so awkward, And he scratched the back of his neck. "Let's go, i'll take you home." Taekwang said. "Eoh, yeah." I said and stood up.

 

...

 

“Sorry, i went a little overboard earlier.” He said, while scratching the nape of his neck. “Tss. you should be.” I said and he looked at me. “Aigoo, my eunbyul.” He said while pinching my cheeks, and he nuzzles his nose with my nose. “Hajima.” I said. “Keke, so cute.” He said.

 

“Why do you like me?” I asked. “Is there a reason for liking someone?” He said. “Yes, of course.” I said. “Um.. I falled for you because.. I don’t know, you’re annoying sometimes, and when you’re mad i find it cute. And when you smile, my heart flutters. I loved your imperfections, that’s what makes you perfect onto my eyes.” He said and smiled. “Wow.. Didn’t expect that to be long.” I said.

 

“You. Why do you like me?” He asked. “I don’t like you.” I said. “Then what, you love me?” He said. “Ani.” I said. “Tss. Go away.” He said. “Aigoo, you’re such a baby.” I said and while cupping his cheeks. “I’M NOT!” He said. “Keke, don’t be indennial.” I said while caressing his hair. “I love you.” I said, and he took a glance at me, and looked away. I grabbed his cheek and cupped it. And i leave a peck on his lips.

 

“Happy?” I asked, and he smiled and nodded. 

 

...

 

“Ya, text me when you went home already.” I said while holding his hand. “Ne, i will.” He said. “Ya.”I said. “Wae?” He said. “You’re so..” I said. “handsome?” He asked. “Annoying.” I said. “Ya, don’t you dare go and hang out with that hoobae, or i’ll punch you.” I said. “You too, and that hyeo jun.” He said.

 

“He’s just a friend.” I said. “No he isn’t, he likes you.” He responded. “Tss. you talk to much, i don’t want to argue.” I said. “Arasso, i’ll go hang out again with joy.” He said and i hitted his head. “Fine, go to her. I don’t care anyway.” I said and was about to go inside my house, but he pulled my wrist and hugged me. 

 

“Tss. You’re so sensitive.” He said while caressing my hair. “Look who’s talking.” I muttered. And he pulled away from the hug, and looked at me. And he tucked a strand of hair on my ear. “Go in now, it’s getting to late.” He said. “Fine. Text me okay?” I said. “I will.” He said and he waved at me like a kid while grinning.

 

“Annyeong, Sweet dreams my eunbyul!!” He shouted, and i waved at him.

 

A/N: New chapter! This story is about to end um maybe not , and i don’t want to spoil on how many chapters is left. So, yeah. Comment down below if you want me to make a fanfic again with taebyul or taebi. And what story plot, if it is about school 2015 again or other fanfic about the two of them. I really love kim so hyun and yook sungjae. But i love joy and sungjae too, bbyu. And chorong with sungjae. I almost shipped all girls that are paired with sungjae, to be honest. I love BTOB, AND RED VELVET. #BTOBVELVET. Thank you for the comments, i really appreciated them, and it motivates me more to make other fanfics. ❤️