Chapter 4

School 2015: Why You?

Chapter 4: Kiss

 

EUN BYUL P.O.V

 

"Oh, ottoke? Eun byul has no seat left.." Mi Jin said. 

 

"Unnie, i'll get out, you go inside." Eun Bi said. 

 

"Ani, it's okay. She'll come with me." Hyeo Jun said and winked at me. 

 

"As, if." I said and rolled my eyes. 

 

"By the way where's taekwang?" Song Joo said.

 

"Aish, that guy is always late." Mi Jin said. 

 

"Let's go." Hyeo jun said and grabbed my wrist, but i saw taekwang in his motor, i let go of my wrist from hyeo jun, and went to taekwang. 

 

"Ya! Can i ride with you?" I said to taekwang.

 

"Mwo? Shiru." He said. 

 

"Please, i'm begging you!!!" I said.

 

"Mwo? Eun byul is begging me?" Taekwang said and crossed his arms, and giving me a grin.

 

"Ya! Eun Byul!" Hyeo Jun said. 

 

"Please!!!!" I said while begging.

 

"Let's go!" Hyeo jun said and grabbed my wrist, but someone grabbed my other wrist and it's taekwang.  "She's not going with you, she's going with me." Taekwang said. "Mwo? I'm sorry but she's coming with me." Hyeo jun said grabbed my wrist pulling me towards him. "Stop!" I said. 

 

"Hey guys, you okay?" Song Joo shouted. 

 

"Eoh, yeah.." I shouted.

 

"Hyeo Jun, i'm sorry but i'm coming with taekwang." I said and pushed taekwang towards his motor.

 

...

 

"Here, wear this." Taekwang said and offered the helmet.  I was adjusting the helmet, because it was too big and it might fall but i dont know how to do it, and he went closer and he adjust the helmet, "There, better?" He said. And i nodded. And he wore his helmet, and went into his motor.

 

"Are you just going to stay there? Hop on." He said. 

 

"Tsk." I said and hopped on his motor, i dont know where to hold onto, and he grabbed my hands and put it in his waist.

 

"Hold on tight, i'll drive fast." He said. 

 

...

 

"Yah, Eun byul." Taekwang said.  "Wae?" I said angrily.  "Ya, why are you angry with me? You should be thankful, that you're riding with a handsome person." He said. "You're really confident of yourself, you know." I said and he chuckled. "So, how are you?" I said. "Mwo? You're asking me how am i doing?  I'm really not use to this. Are you really Eun Byul?" He said sarcastically.

 

"Do you want to die?" I said. "Mian, I'm fine. Why are you asking?" He said. "I mean, how are you with Eun Bi, aren't you sad at the fact that she rejected you?" I said. "Well, i can't blame her for rejecting me, And yes i'm really sad, but i can't be angry with her, because i like her. But i'm contented on what we have." He said. 

 

"It must've been hard for you." I said. "Ya, why is this our topic? By the way, that hyeo jun guy must've like you." He said. "Do you wan't me to hit your head?" I said. "Wae? Imagine that a guy likes eun byul?" He said. "Ya! Gong Tae Kwang!" I said. 

 

"Arasso, Arasso I'll shut up." He said and chuckled. "Geundae." He added. "Wae?" I said. "I liked that you changed." Taekwang said. "Mwo?" I said. "I mean, you've changed for the better, but you still have your attitude, not like in the past. Imagine that? Gong Tae Kwang and Go Eun Byul are talking to each other and Go Eun Byul is riding in Taekwang's motorcycle?" He said. 

 

"So? Should i stop talking to you? And get off your motor?" I said. "If that's what you want, will you?" He said. "Whatever. Just shut up." I said. "Rude girl." He said. 

 

...

 

"Eoh, Eun byul-ah! Omo, you're with taekwang?" Mi Jin said. "No choice." I said. "Unnie!!" eunbi said and hugged me. "Ya, taekwang. Did you fight with my unnie?" She said. "Mwo? She's the one who always fight with me." He said. 

 

"Well, let's go to your rooms, and get changed, to swim!" Song Joo said. 

 

"Yeah!!!!" We said. 

 

...

 

"Unnie, what're you going to wear?" Eun Bi said. 

 

"I'm not going, eun bi. You can go, and enjoy." I said and smiled at her. 

 

"Wae unnie? Let's go and enjoy!" She said. 

 

"I'll think about it, but you can go now." I said. 

 

"Arasso, promise me you're going to show up okay?" She said. 

 

"Ne, i will show up." I said. 

 

...

 

EUN BI P.O.V

 

"Ya! Eunbi, here!" Song Joo said. 

 

"Where's Eun Byul?" Mi Jin said. 

 

"She's in her room, but she said she'll show up later." I said. 

 

"Arasso, Let's swim!" Song Joo said and jumped off to pool. 

 

...

 

"Not fair, Yi An is a swimmer." Mi Jin said.  "Haha, I feel sorry for you guys, except for you." Yi An said and pinched my nose. "Where's Taekwang?" Song Joo said.  "In his room." Yi An said. "And where's that transfery guy, too." Mi Jin said. "Aish, what's the use when we took a trip here, when they're all in their rooms?" Song Joo said. 

 

"I know right.." Mi Jin said. 

 

...

 

"What're you doing here? Instead of swimming in there." Hyeo Jun said. "Get lost, jerk." I said while reading my book. He grabbed my book, and hid it from his back. "Ya, Give it back to me." I said.

"Kiss me first, then i'll give it back to you." He said. "Are you crazy? I said i have a boyfriend right? Why do you keep on butting in people's lives." I said. 

 

"Then why is he not with you?" He said. "Don't make me do this." I said. "What, you're gonna kiss me?" He said and he leaned closer to my face. I gave him a smirk, and i leaned closer to his face and he closes his eyes, and i kicked his leg, and i grabbed my book. 

 

"Aish, Ya! Eun Byul!" He shouted, while screaming in pain. "I said get lost, but you didn't listen to me." I shouted.

 

...

 

"Here! Let's eat!" Song Joo said. "Yum!" Mi Jin said. "Who cooked this?" Eun Bi said. "Me." Hyeo Jun said.  "Jinjja?" Mi Jin said. "Yeah, he helped me to cook this steaks." Song joo said. I coughed, and coughed. "Ya, Eun Byul-ah, you okay?" Song Joo asked. "Yeah, i'm fine." I said. 

 

"I think my steak was so delicious, that why she choked, and coughed." Hyeo jun said and i glared at him. And i kicked his leg. "Ahhhh!" Hyeo Jun said. "Ya, gwaenchana?" Yi An said. "Yeah, Eun Byul just kicked my leg but i'm okay." Hyeo jun said while caressing his leg. "Oh, did i? Mian. I just stretched my legs, but sorry i didn't saw your leg." I said and glared at him. 

 

...

"Wahhhhh, I think i'm already drunk!!!!" Song Joo said. 

 

"Ya, me toooooo!!" Mi jin said.

 

"I'm going now, see you tomorrow." Hyeo jun said.

 

"Okayyyy, byeeee!" Song joo said.

 

I saw Yi An kissed Eun Bi's forehead, and i saw taekwang looking at them, then he looked down. 

 

"I'm just going to the pool area." Taekwang said and stood up, and grabbed a drink. I was worried, but i don't know why. Being rejected must've  hurt alot, but i shouldn't be worried. I shook my head. 

I gathered all of my thoughts, and i stood up and went to find taekwang. 

 

...

 

"Taekwang?" I said and he's super drunk.  "Ya, you've drank alot, that's enough." I said and i tried to grab his drink but he still keep on drinking. "Eun bi? What're you doing here?" He said while his drunk. "I'm not Eun Bi pabo, i'm eun byul." I said and sat beside him. "It really hurts, eun bi. That you rejected me. I said that i will forget you, but why can't i? You're still on mind. And it hurts me to see you with Yi An." He said and cries. "Taekwang." I said. "I know eun bi, But no matter what i do you're still on my heart.. How can i forget you? I wished in the first place i didn't met you, so i can't be hurted like this." He said and sobs more. He cupped my cheeks, and he leans closer making my eyes wide that i know what will happen next.

 

Until i felt his lips brush into mine, and he nibbles with bottom lip, but i didn't respond. "Kiss me." He said, and i felt his hot breath on my lips, i was hurted for taekwang.. But i thinked that is wrong.. super wrong.. I felt that he was needy, and hungrily kisses my lip. I coudn't help but to close my eyes, and respond. I putted my arms around his neck and his arms s around my waist, and our kiss move in sync. Until he's upper lip nibbles with my lower lip asking for entrance, and i opened my mouth, and his tongue intertwined with my tongue, And i can taste the alcohol that he drank, until we run out of breath, and he putted his forehead against mine, panting.

 

"Mian." He said, and i can feel his breath against my lips. "Taekwang.." I said. "You know that i'm eun byul, right?" I said. "I know, i'm sorry.." He said. "Let's go." I said and stood up, and offered my hand. He stared at me and grabbed my hand. And i putted his arms around my shoulder, and we walked while he was dizzy, i looked at him and he's eyes were close but there's a teardrop that fall i to his eyes. 

 

...

 

We went into his room, and i putted him on bed, while he was asleep now, snoring loudly. I sat beside him, and carress his hair. "I did'nt know that this hurt you alot, when eun bi rejected you." I said. "Eun Bi, is really lucky. That two guys loved her." I said and sighed. "You have to face reality, how can you move onto the next chapter of your life, if your mind is still on eun bi." I said. "I should leave now, they might suspect us that we have something going on." I said and was about to leave but he grabbed my wrist, and pulled me on to the bed, making my eyes wide. 

 

He s his arms around my wasit, and i was burried on his chest. "Stay for a while." He whispered, His words shivered down from my spine. I tried to get off, but his grip was to tight, and never wants me to go. 

 

...

 

SUNGJAE P.O.V

 

I woked up, feeling dizzy, and my head hurts. I checked to see the time was, and it was 8 am already. I took a shower, and i tried to remember what happened last night, but i couldn't rember. Until i remembered that i was drunk, and i kissed someone, but i don't know who it was. I tried to shook my head. Who did i kissed? Sh*t, why did i get drunk? Did i kissed eun bi?

 

I went outside, and i saw them eating. I tried to shook my head, but the memory last night, was coming into my kind. What if eun bi, was the one i kissed? What will i do? Will she avoid me? Aish!

 

"Ya! Taekwang, let's eat." Song Joo shouted. I nodded and went to them. I remembered the feeling of the kiss, and it was like paradise, and i felt blood rushing into my cheeks, just by thinking of it. 

"Ya, taekwang. You okay?" Eun bi said. Oh sh*t. "Y-yeah, i'm fine." I said, why did i stutter? 

 

"You don't seem though, you look red." Mi Jin said, and i touched my cheeks. And i saw eun byul glaring at me. What is her problem though? When we finished eating i was about to go to my room, but someone grabbed my wrist. "Let's talk." Eun byul said. "Wae?" I said. 

 

"Not here." She said. "Then where? Your room?" I said. And she dragged me onto the pool area. 

 

She slapped me, hard. "Ya! Why did you that?" I shouted and caress my cheek "Ha, you really don't remember do you?" She said. "Mwo? What're you sa-" And i was thinking that what if she's the one who i kissed, no.. Why her? "Now do you remember?" She said.

 

"Did i kissed you? Last night?" I said.

"Bingo." She said. "Mwo? I kissed you???" I said. "Ya, don't be so full of yourself, you were so drunk last night, and you thought i was eun bi, and you said i was hurt eunbi, How can i fo-" i cut her off by covering with my hand, and she removed it.

 

"Ya, i'm not yet finished! You hungrily kissed my li-" "waahhhhhhh, im not listening, i'm not listening" I said while covering my ears.

 

"Don't be such a kid, I should be the one complaining not you, by the way." She said. "So did you respond?" I asked.

"Mwo?" She said. "Did you respond on my kiss?" I said, and blush sprawl into her cheeks, and i gave her a smirk and i leaned closer to her face.

 

"I said, did you respond?" I said. "No i did not! Excuse you!" She said.

"Then why are you blushing, Go Eun Byul?" I said. "Ha, you wi-" I cut her off by leaving a peck on her lips. 

 

"I knew you liked my kiss." I said. She hit my head. And runned away.

 

"Aish." I said.

 

"Let's date eun byul!" I shouted, and chuckled.