Chapter 5

School 2015: Why You?

EUN BYUL P.O.V

 

"Aish, jinjja. That guy! I really want to kill someone right bow! Ughhhhh!!!" I said and screamed. "Annyeong, Eun Byul!" Hyeo Jun said and just appeared out of nowhere."Get lost, if you don't want to die early, jerk." I said while walking away from him. 

 

"What's wrong with her?" Hyeo Jun said. "Well, nevermind." He mumbled. 

 

...

IN HOME

 

"Unnie, you okay?" Eunbi asked. "Eoh? Yeah i'm fine, don't worry." I said, and smiled to her. "Oh, okay." Eunbi said. "Unnie, i'm just going to the convenience store, to buy some ramen, do you want me to buy you?" She said while putting her shoes.

 

"It's okay eunbi, i'm not hungry." I said while scrolling through my phone. "Okay unnie, i'll be back." She said. "Take care." I said.

 

EUNBI P.O.V

 

"Eoh, taekwang?" I muttered. "Eoh, Eunbi!" Taekwang said and waved to me, and approached me. "What're you doing here?" He said and sat beside me. "Eating ramen, want some?" I said and raised my ramen. 

 

"Ya, lately i've been noticing that you're avoiding me." I added. "Me? Avoiding you? Then what am i doing here sitting beside you and talking to you?" He said sarcastically. And i hit his arm.

 

 "It's not like that." I said. "Ya, you know that you have a boyfriend, and you know that he will kill me when he saw us talking here." He said.

 

"Why would he kill you?" I said. "Hello? He knows that i have feelings for you?" He said while mixing his ramen. "Taekwang." I muttered. 

 

"Aye, I told you i'm already done with my feelings, no need to worry. Eat your ramen it will be cold." He said while eating his ramen. I smiled to him, and nodded. 

 

“I heard that you are already okay with your father.” I said. “Yeah.” He said and smiled. “That’s good, for you then.” I mumbled. “Tsk.” He said and flicked my head. “Ya.” I said. And we both chuckled.

 

... 

"Taekwang, thank you for taking me home." I said. "Arasso, go inside now." He said, and i nodded. "Take care." I said and waved to him. 

 

...

 

"Eoh, you're back." Eun byul said. "Ne, unnie. I saw taekwang in the convenience store." I said while removing my shoes. 

 

"You did?!" She said. "Yeah unnie, wae?" I asked. "Ahh, nothing. Don't mind me." She said. "Ohh, okay." I said and threw myself in bed. 

 

EUNBYUL P.O.V

 

"Eunbyul-ah! Eunbi-ah! Breakfast is ready!" Mom shouted. "Ne eomma!" We said and made our way downstairs. "Eat many, okay." Mom said. "Done." I said. "Finished, already? Eat more eunbyul." Mom said. 

 

"I'm full now mom, eunbi-ah i'll head on first." I said. "Wait, unnie!" I said. "Bye mom!" Eunbi said and hugged mom. "Let's go unnie!" She said and cling into my arm and dragged me. 

 

 

"Eoh, Annyeong Eunbi, And Rude girl." Hyeo jun said. "Mwo? What did you say to my unnie? Rude girl?" Eunbi said. "Yeah, why she's rude." Hyeo jun said and grins at me. 

 

"Don't mind him, we're just wasting our time here, let's go." I said and glared at him, and i dragged eunbi on the way to the classroom.

 

"Daebak! You're becoming like me now." I said and ruffled eunbi's hair. "Of course, if anyone hurts my uunie, they will come at me first." She said and smiled. 

 

"Aigoo." I said. "Eunbi-ah! Eunbyul-ah!" Song joo shouted. "Eoh, annyeong." Eunbi said. "Annyeong!" Mi Jin said. 

 

...

 

"Aish, i'm really tired of this food, everyday." Mi jin said. "I know right." Song Joo said. "Annyeong." Yi An said. "Annyeong, Yi An." Song Joo said. "Eoh, RG. Annyeong." Hyeo Jun said and sat beside me. "RG?" Mi Jin said.

 

 "Yeah, Meaning rude girl. Right?" Hyeo Jun said and pointed me. I stood up, and someone grabbed my wrist.

 

"Where are you going RG?" Hyeo Jun said. "Get lost." I muttered and walked away. I went in to the rooftop, and i saw taekwang lying there. 

 

"Gong Tae Kwang." I muttered, and he looked at me and just ignored me. "Aish." He said. "What're you doing here?" He added. "Why? Am i not allowed here?" I said and sat beside him. "You shouldn't be here, i'm sleeping and you disturbed me." He said.

 

 "I'm glad that i'm the one who disturbed you, then." I said. "You're really freaking me out." He said. "Look who's talking, after he said "I was hurt eunbi, i can-" I was cut off when he covered my mouth with his hand. "Aish, do you wan't me to kiss you again." He said. 

 

I hited his head. "Aish, you really have a habit on hitting people, do you?" He said. "Tsk." I said. "Tsk." He said. "Don't copy me." I said. "Don't copy me." He said in a annoying voice. "Do you wan't me to kill you?!" I said. "Do you wan't me to kill you?!" He said.

 

I stood up, and was about to leave but grabbed my wrist and kissed me. My eyes were wide and i wanted to get off but he's arms were on my waist, and his grip was to tight. And i bit his lip, so he can get off. 

 

"Ahhh." He said and touch his lip. "I'm not a person, who you just wanna kiss wherever you want to." I said and leaved. "Go Eun Byul, you're making me fall for you even more." He muttered. 

 

"What the hell is his problem? Kissing me whenever he likes, excuse him?!" I said. And i can still feel his lips through mine. "Ugh! I'm going crazy!" I screamed. "Ya, Eun Byul-ah. You okay?" Mi Jin said. "I am." I said, and i put my head down on my desk. 

 

...

 

"Unnie!" Eunbi said. "Wae? Something happened?" I said. "Wanna go with us?" Mi Jin said. "To where?" I asked. "To the mall!" Song Joo said. "Unnie, come with us!!" Eunbi said. "Okay, fine." I said. 

 

...

 

"Wah! This looks good on you! Try this." Mi jin said to eunbi. "Jinjja?" Eunbi said. "And these try this too, eunbyul." Song joo said. "Fine." I said and went intonthe dressing room.

 

"Wah! It looks good on you two!" Song joo said. "I know right, what about mine?" Mi jin said. "You look pretty in that blue top." Eunbi said. "Jinjja? Then i should buy this. This is 50% off." Mi jin said. 

 

"Jinjja? That's a good offer." Song joo said. "What about me?" Song joo added. "You still look the same." I muttered. "I think i look good on this, since i lost 2 kg." Song joo said and twirls around.

 

...

 

"Wah! Daebak, this ramen is the best." Mi Jin said. "I know right?" Eunbi said. "How about you unnie?" Eunbi added. I was still thinking about the kiss that happen earlier between me and taekwang. "Eunbyul-ah!" Song joo said.

 

"Eoh? Wae?" I said. "Ya, you're in deep thoughts, what bothers you?" Song joo said and sips her ramen. "Nothing, i'm fine." I said. "Well if you say so." Mi jin said. 

 

...

"Unnie, good night." Eunbi said and threw herself on bed. "Good night." I said. 

 

...

 

"Eomma, where's eunbi?" I asked, while eating. "She left earlier, because she has to do something at your school program." She said. "Ohh, okay." I said and drank my water.

 

"Bye mom, gotta go." I said and kissed her cheek. "Bye, take care." She said.

 

...

 

"Eoh, RG! Annyeong." Hyeo jun said, i just ignored him and walked faster. "Aye, why so grumpy in the morning?" He said. "Get lost, stop talking to me." I muttered.

 

"What if i want to talk to you all day?" He said and grins. "Ah, jinjja?" I said. "Yeah." He said and leans his face, but i was not intimidated by it. Then suddenly he pulls me closer and was about to kiss me but my fist landed on his face. And everyone was shocked at what i did, and didn't expect it. 

 

"Ahh, why'd you do that?" He said while touching his side lip that has blood. "Nobody messes with me, so would you like me to punch your eye, so you won't able to see?" I asked.

 

"Try me." He said. "GO EUN BYUL, PARK HYEO JUN, FOLLOW ME." Professor said. 

 

...

"What happened to him?" Professor said. "Sem, she punched my beautiful face." Hyeo jun said. "Ha, excuse you. You're too confident about your "beautiful face"." I said. "Enough!" Professor said.

 

"You two, in detention the whole day, arasso?" Professor said. "Ne." We said.

 

...

"Aish! This is all your fault." I muttered. "Mwo? Me? You're the one who punch me in the eye." He said. "If you didn't follow me, i wouldn't punch your eye." I said. "YOU TWO STOP!" Professor said. "Tsk." I mumbled and layed my head on the desk. 

 

...

 

LUNCH BREAK

 

"Ya, why did you punch hyeo jun?" Song joo asked. "He deserves it, he keeps following me around. And i hate when people follows me around, like him." I said while munching my food. "Aish, our eunbyul is still the same." Song joo said. "I know right, she's still the same old eunbyul, i thought she changed." Mi Jin said. "Eunbi-ah, why are you so quiet today?" Mi Jin added. 

 

"Eoh, i'm just not feeling well." Eunbi said, and i putted my hand onto her forehead. "You don't have a fever, though. Do you wan't to go home?" I asked. "Aniya, unnie. I'll be fine." She said and smiled. 

 

...

 

"Ya, Yi An let's talk." I said while crossing my arms. "Wae? Did something happened to eunbi?" He said. "Did you two fight?" I muttered. "Mwo?" He said. "I said, did you two fight? She's not that well on our lunch break, but she hasn't have a fever. So the only thing that went into my mind, so maybe you two fight." I said. 

 

"We didn't fight, i just texted her earlier. See?" He said. "Then, what's bothering her?" I asked. "You should try asking her, it won't harm." He said. "Ya, do you wan't to die?" I said while holding my fist, ready to punch him. "Aniya." He said. 

 

"Eoh, i heard that you punched that hyeo jun guy, why did you punch him?" He asked. "There's no need for you to know, I better get going." I said. "Take care, eun byul." He said and ruffled my hair. 

 

"Ya, hajima." I said. "Let me take you home, since it already night." He said. "No need." I said. "What're you saying, gajja!" He said and clung his arm into my shoulders.

 

...

 

While walking, and we arrived at our home we saw eunbi bidding good bye to taekwang. "Unnie!" Eunbi said. "Eunbi." I said and waved to her. "Gong taekwang?" Taekwang said. 

"What're you doing here?" Yi An asked to taekwang. "I took her home, since she's not feeling well." Taekwang said. 

 

"You're not feeling well?" Yi An asked to eunbi. "A little, don't worry." Eunbi muttered. "Ya, why were you two here?" Taekwang asked. "I saw eunbyul waiting for a bus, and its getting dark, so that's why i took her home." Yi An said. "Ahh, i see." Eunbi said. 

 

"You two better get going now." I said. "Eunbi, i'll text you okay?" Yi An said. "Eoh, yeah." Eunbi said. 

 

...

 

SUNGJAE P.O.V

-FLASHBACK-

After eunbyul left, i went to the clinic and i saw eunbi, sleeping. 

 

"Eunbi? What're you doing here?" I asked and raised my eyebrow. "I should be asking you the same question." She said while her eyes were close. "I'm not feeling well." She said. "Ya, isn't your boyfriend taking good care of you? How irresponsible your boyfriend is." I mumbled. 

 

"Ya, taekwang. He's still my boyfriend, don't talk bad about him, his busy because of his training." Eunbi said. "Arasso, but still he still has to look after you." I muttered and lie on the bed. 

 

...

 

"Eunbi, where's eunbyul?" I asked. "She's at the library, and she told me not to wait. Wae?" Eunbi muttered. "Then, let me take you home. You might faint any minute." I muttered. "Don't be absurd, i'm fine. Don't worry." Eunbi said. "Aish, then where is your boyfriend?" I asked. "He's still training." She said. "Ehhhh?! Training. Ya, it's already night?" "I know." She said. 

 

"Then, let's go." I said and drag her on the bus. 

 

...

"Taekwang, you can go now. Thank you that you took me home." She said. "Tsk. Go inside now. And i'll blame your boyfriend, for not taking good care of you." I muttered and clicked my tongue. "Tsk, take care." She said, and i ruffled her hair. 

 

"Unnie!" She shouted. And i saw Yi An with Eunbyul, Why is she with eunbyul? Suddenly my blood boils seeing them two. I don't know if i'm angry with eunbyul or yi an for not taking good care of eunbi. I shrugged my shoulders. 

 

...

 

END OF FLASHBACK. 

 

A/N: New chapter! Please let me know what you think, and yeah. :) Love lots from your author.