Chapter 15: Epilogue

School 2015: Why You?

"Yah! Let's go to the mall." I said while pulling taekwang's arm, because he didn't want to go because he was lazy. "Eunbyul-ah, i'm to lazy. Let's just go tomorrow." He said an di glared at him. "YAH! Let's go!!" I said and while pulling his arm, but he was to heavy, instead i ended up, being pulled by him in the couch, and our faces were dangerously close together, making my eyes wide.

 

He just smirked, and he placed me on his lap. "Let's just stay here, hmph?" He said. "Ani, let's go." I said while pinching his ears. "YAH! YAH! EUNBYUL-AH IT HURTS!!!" He said. "You're going, or not?" I said. "I'M GOING!! I'M GOING!!! STOP PINCHING MY EARS!" He said and i pulled away.

 

"Tss. Get changed." I said and stood up from his lap, and he cupped my cheeks and shaked it and he smiled. 

 

...

 

"YAH! YAH! I WANT THAT!" I said while pulling taekwang. "LOOK IS THIS SKIRT GOOD ON ME?" I said. "It's better if you don't were anything." He said, that made me slapped his shoulders. "BYUNTAE!" I said and he chuckled. "WAIT HERE! I'M GOING THAT WAY!" I said and runned to the dress section, and he nodded.

 

After i picked some dresses that i like, i decided to find taekwang where i left him and he wasn't there. "Tss. Where did that pa-bo go?" I mumbled while walking. Wtf? I was suprised when i saw him talking to a girl, that made my arms crosses. You'll be dead taekwang.

 

"Excuse me, who are you to talk to my boyfriend?" I asked while taekwang was pulling my arm. "Me?" She said. "Yes, you. Who else would i talk to?" I said but taekwang pulled my arm. "YAH! CAN'T YOU SEE I'M TALKING!" I shouted at taekwang. "Miss, i'm sorry." He said and grabbed the clothes that i'm holding and he gaved it to the lady. That made me shocked. And he carried me like a sack. "BRING ME DOWN TAEKWANG!!!" I said. 

 

"YAH! DON'T MOVE, OR ELSE I'LL DROP YOU." He said. "BRING ME DOWN!!!!" I said and after a few minutes, he bringed me down. I glared at him, and was about to walk away but he backed hug me.

 

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" I said while i was releasing from his hug. "YAH, WHY ARE YOU SO GRUMPY?? AND WHY DID YOU TALK LIKE THAT TO THE LADY?" He said. "MWO?" I said and faced him. "So now you're protecting that lady, not me?" I said while pointing myself.

 

"Mwo? I can't understand you eunbyul." He said in a confused look. "Whatever." I said. "You're jealous of that lady?" He said and smiled. "ANI!" I said. "I think that is." He said. "Tss. Go to that girl now." I said was about to walked away but he hugged me. "You know that lady, is a sales lady right?" He said. "Mwo? She's a sales lady?" I asked. 

 

"Yes." He answered. "You know why i was talking to her?" He said. "How would i know? Am i a psychologist?" I replied. "Yah." He said. "Tell me why." He said. "Tss. Why?" I said and rolled my eyes. "I wanted to ask her what kind of scarf would be great on you, and you camed along." He said.

 

 "Then i should've hadn't come." I said. "Yah. I really wanted to buy you a scarf, you told me you liked them." He said. "Really? I said that?" I said and i felt him nodded, and he released from the hug.

 

"But since i didn't buy you the scarf, i hoped this will be enough." He said and cupped my cheeks, and he was going near to my face, i started to shut my eyes. Until i felt his warm lips brushed into mine, and the feeling of his upper lip onto my bottom lip. I started to respond to his kiss, and i putted my arm onto his neck, and i felt his arms were s around my waist to deepened the kiss.

 

Our kiss move in sync, it was soft and gentle. I can't deny the fact that he still gives me butterflies, everytime he kisses me. His lips were so soft, and its like electrifying me, he pulled away from the kiss and he putted his forehead against mine. 

 

"I love you." He said while i can feel his hot fanned breath against mine. "Me too, I love you." I said.

 

...

 

Who will expect like a cold girl like me had a relationship, with the crazy guy that i ing love so much. I guessed this is what they called love. Even though me and taekwang bickered with each other so much, We still love each other no matter what. We can't get enough of each other. 

 

"Yah! How many kids do you want?" He asked. "MWO?! KIDS ALREADY?" I said. "Yeah, I'll marry you soon." He said and nuzzled his nose onto mine. "Jinjja?" I said and he nodded and smiled. 

 

"Hmm. Maybe 3?" I said. "Don't you want a whole basketball team?" He said and i slapped his shoulders. "Do you think i can handle that?!" I said. "Arasso, 3." He said. "Should we start making one, now?" He said that made my eyes widened. 

 

"M-mwo?!" I said and he put his face nearer to mine. "YAH! I STILL HAVE DREAMS!" I said. "What are you saying?" He said. "I-i-i thought you were going to do something." I said. " This Only." He said and leaved a peck on my cheeks.

 

"Yah, don't be so absurd. You're the one who's got a erted mind here." He said and i smacked his head. "Yah!" He said and i did a merong on him and runned away from him.

 

“Yah, i’ll catch you eunbyul!” He said and started to catch me. I was moving left and right from the couch that was blocking the way, “You’re dead if i catch you.” He said while smiling. “If you can.” I said and did a merong. “You can’t catch me, you can’t catch me!!” I said while teasing him. He was about to catch me but i runned away i was screaming like a kid, but he catched me.

 

And we both fall into the ground, laughing. He was hovering me on top. And both of our gazes turned out serious, his lovely gaze was making my heart beat faster. I was lost on his eyes. He started to go near to my face, i started to shut my eyes. And he started kissing my lips, Our kiss move in sync we both returned each other’s saliva. (I know it’s gross. XD) He pulled away eventually, and he kissed my forehead. And helped me to stood up from the ground.

 

“I love you.” He said. “I hate you.” I said and i leaved a peck on his lips, he nuzzle his nose onto mine. And we both chuckled. 

 

THE END

 

 A/N: Atlast! I finished my first book! Comment down below what you think about my story, do you think eunbyul and taekwang are cute? Like the way i see them? 😂 Comment down below what kind of story should i make next? I want to write more sohyun and sungjae fanfics, i really loved them. ❤️ So i just want to thank you to all my readers, and who comments down below. I really appreciate all your comments, it motivates me to write more. So yeah. ❤️ Love-lots from your author-nim. 🌸