Chapter 14

School 2015: Why You?

TAEKWANG P.O.V

 

4 days had passed, i still had no emotion. I was broken inside, and i didn't cry, but i was like a robot without emotion. I really wanted to die, but still i wanted to see eunbyul. I wanted to moved on, but i can't. Her face was still in my head. I missed her laughs, her smiles. Can i still win her heart? 

 

I was still looking at our photos, and smiled weakly. I looked at our text messages. 

 

Taekwang: I missed you.[

 

Taekwang: I misse[

 

Taekwang: I mis[

 

Taekwang: 

 

I was about to put my phone on my pocket, but song joo snatched my phone. 

 

"Yah! Give it back!" I said. "Check his phone! Check it!" Mi Jin said. "Wait!" Song joo said. "Aww. Gong tae kwang misses uri eunbyul." Song Joo said and showed our photo. 

 

"YAH! GIVE IT BACK!" I said. "Arasso, here." Song Joo said and gaved back my phone. 

 

...

 

I cut classes, and went to the mall. I saw the arcade, that me and eunbyul went. I chuckled reminscing that. 

 

*Flashback*

 

"Yah! Shot that zombie!" She said. "I will, be patient." I said while shooting the zombie. "Yah! You're such a girl! Let me do it." She said and pushed me away. She started shotting the zombie, and eventually she won. "I WON!!!!" She said and hugged me. I was flustered, and i just patted her back. And she pulled away eventually because she know that i'm awkward. 

 

"Yah! Let's go there!" She said and grabbed my wrist. "Do you even know how to sing?" She asked. "Of course, i'm handsome taekwang." I said and brushed my hair. "Yuck." She said. "What do you mean yuck? I'm handsome!" I said. "Handsome your face." She said and covered her ears and murmurs. 

 

"Tss. I'll show you what a singer is." I said. I started to pick a song, and put on the song number. I sang old song by kim dongryul. She started laughing. What a rude girl. After i finished the song, we went outside. "I'm great right?" I said. "Great at what? Making people laugh? Yes absolutely! I almost cried laughing." She said. "YAH, I said if i'm great singer." I said. "You wished." She said.

 

"Tss. Such a rude girl." I mumbled. "Mwo?! What did you say?? Huh?" She said and started to pinch my ears and headlock me. "YAH, YAH! IT HURTS EUNBYUL!" I said while screaming in pain. "I can't hear you though." She said. "YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!! YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL NOT RUDE!! PLEASE LET ME GO!" I said and she let me go.

 

"Tss. I would've killed you right now." She said. "But you didn't because you like me right?" I said. "You wished." She said and walked faster. "YAH! WAIT FOR ME!!" I shouted and runned and followed her.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

Today's our prom day, i was fixing my suit. And looked at the mirror, i saw my dad staring at me. 

 

"Abbuji, you scared me." I muttered. "Gwaenchana?" He asked. "Of course i am abbuji, why would i not be okay?" I said and he patted my shoulder and hugged me. I hugged my dad back and cried. I felt that he patted my back. "You've grown so much, son." He said. "Win her back. Don't let her lose you." He said and pulled away. I went and runned to the train station.

 

I was panting, and catching my breath. I tried to call eunbyul, but she's not answering. I tried to called eunbi, and she answered. 

 

"Waeyo taekwang?" She said. "Where's eunbyul?? I need to talk to her." I said. "I'll text the adress."She said. "Thank you.. eunbi." I said. "No problem, i'm sorry for what i did again.." She said. "It's okay eunbi, it was an accident. I know tou didn't meant it." I said. "Gumawo, Taekwang. Win my unnie's heart again." She said. "I will." I said and hanged up.

 

After reaching gyeongjji, i went into the adress that eunbi gaved me. I was panting and catching my breath, until i arrived at the adress. It was an apartment and there was a sign that says "For rent" I was scatching my head, and i decided to call eunbyul, but i think she turned off her phone. I saw an old lady that was living beside the apartment. So i decided to asked her.

 

"Halmeoni, Did a highschool girl rented here in this apartment?" I asked her and pointed the apartment. "Highschool girl??" She asked. "Yes a highschool girl, she had bangs.. fair skin.. and.. quite beautiful." I said. "Ohh.. I remember.. She did rented at that apartment. But i know she already leaved earlier." She said. "Mwo? Do you know where did she go?" I asked.

 

"I'm sorry son, but i don't." She said. "Ohh.. It's okay.. I understand." I said and bowed. I went into the train station, and i was feeling down. 

 

CLASS 3-4

☑️ Active now 

Min Joon 📝: Gong Tae Kwang hurry up, you're the only one missing.

 

Mi Jin😙: Ikr, let's just start the party.

 

Song Joo 🌸: HURRY UP

 

Hae Na💓: Why do we have to wait for taekwang? And btw where's eunbyul?

 

Ki Tae 🏀: Tss. Forget about taekwang. 

 

Hae Na 💓: Ikr babe. 

 

Ki Tae 🏀: Don't babe me, we're over. 

 

Hae Na 💓: You're so funny babe. 😁

 

Yoon Jae ⚽️: OHHHHHHHHH

 

Song Joo 🌸: Yah, taekwang. Are you just going to seen this message?

 

Taekwang: .

 

Yoon Jae ⚽️: BURN BABY BURN!!! 

 

...

 

"Yah, what took you so long?" Song joo said. "Doesn't matter, The important thing is i'm here." I said. "Tss. Let's go." Mi Jin said. "By the way, what happened to you? You look like you runned away." Song Joo said. 

 

We were sitting in a table, and it's a circle. I was sitted beside Yi An, Ki Tae, Mi Joon, and Hyeo Jun. And Infront of me were Song joo, Mi Jin, Eunbi, And Hae Na.

 

"Where's eunbyul by the way?" Hae Na said and ki tae glared at her. "Eunbyul will not be here.. But she will be in our graduation." Song Joo said. The song started to had a slow dance. 

 

PS. THE SONG WAS BTOB "DREAMING"

 

Everyone went to dance, and me i was left alone here in the table. I rested my head on the table, and let out a deep sigh. 

 

“Can i have this dance?” Hyeo Jun said to Eunbi. I suddenly remembered high school musical, lol. Anyways back to the story. “Eoh? Sure.” Eunbi said. 

“Is anyone gonna be mad?” Hyeo Jun said. “Who will be mad?” Eunbi said. “You know, your boyfriend. Yi An.” He said. “We already broke up.” Eunbi said.

 

“Jinjja?” He said and eunbi nodded. “So, can i court you?” Hyeo Jun said. “Mwo? Isn’t it too fast?” Eunbi said. “Don’t worry, i’m still not waiting for your answer. I was just asking for your permission.” Hyeo jun said. 

 

“Is that a yes?” Hyeo Jun asked. “I’ll think about it.” Eunbi said, and smiled.

 

PS. HYEO JUN IS KIM MYUNGSOO. 

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

"I will peel some oranges for you." I said to eunbyul and winked. "Tss." She said and glared at me. After i peeled the oranges, i tasted one. She was about to grab one, but i hid it from my back. "YAH, I WANT TO TASTE IT TO." She said. And i kissed her lip, and nibbled with her bottom lip, and pulled away eventually. 

 

"There." I said and grinned and she hitted my shoulders. "Mwo? What did i do?!" I said. "How dare you kiss me." She said and she covered her lip with her hand. And i went to her closer, and removed her hand. She was blushing and she closed her eyes, and i was about to kiss her again, but my dad knocked. Srsly? And she chuckled. And i glared at her. 

 

*End of flashback*

 

"Eunbyul-ah!" Song Joo shouted. Eunbyul?? She's here?!! I stood up, and i saw her. She was in a blue gown dress, and her hair was wavy.  Her makeup suited her face, because it was natural. I was drooling, and my mouth was like an "O" I wanted to go near close to her, but my feet just stayed on the ground. Not wanting to move. 

 

She smiled and looked at me, and my heart was really beating faster, she was really so close going to me, and my heart was going to jump out of my chest. "Long time no see, Taekwang." She said and smiled. I mentally slapped myself. "Aniya, aniya. You're just thinking unfamiliar things. Taekwang. She's not real." I said while my eyes were closed i opened my eyes, but still she was still there smiling.

 

She kissed my lips, and my eyes widened. She pulled away eventually.  "Am i still not real?" She asked. I kissed her again. How i miss her lips, She was my first kiss. Our kiss move in sync. I don't want to pull away. I pulled her closer, and my arms were at her waist. Her arms were at my neck and she's tugging at my hair. 

 

She pulled away eventually and smiled, i hugged her. "Pabo-ah, i missed you." She said. "I've been looking all over for you." I said. "Jinjja?" She asked and i nodded. 

 

"Can i have a dance with my girl?" I asked and she nodded. 

 

I was hugging her and my arms were at her petite waist, and her arms were at my neck. We're so clingy, but we didn't care. "Gong Tae Kwang" She said. "Hm?"I mumbled. "I'm sorry, for not listening to you." She said. "Ssshh, the important thing is you're here."I said I spinned her around, and i was hugging her from behind. My chin was rested on her shoulders. 

 

"You had no idea, how i missed you." I whispered to her neck. She pulled away from the hug, and she looked at me facing towards me. She leaved a peck on my lips. "I'll never leave you again, i promise." She said and i 

hugged her. "Saranghae." I said. "Nado, saranghae." She whispered and smiled. 

 

...

 

A/N: Guys!!! Comment down below on what you think, and i'll post an epilogue, don't worry. Please put me your thoughts on how you want me to do the epilogue, do you want a hot one? Wow a hot one! 😂 or A fluff one? Just comment down below. And i'll be making another fanfic story about sohyun and sungjae. Please continue to support me from my next story. And thank you for all your comments! I really appreciate them with all my heart. Love lots from your author-nim. <3 Saranghaeyo. :)