Chapter 8

School 2015: Why You?

EUN BYUL P.O.V

 

I was walking, on the way to bus station. And i went on the bus, and sitted at the last row. I went off the bus, and went on my to the classroom. And the usual, it was noisy. And i saw taekwang waving at me and smiling, i couldn't help but to smile. 

 

"Eoh, what's happening?" Ki tae said. 

 

"Gong Taekwang and Go Eunbyul?" 

 

"Ya, if you're going to say one more word. I will never hesitate to land my fist, on your face. Arraji?" Taekwang said.

 

"Eoh, it's nice to see you having a date. Didn't expect it to be eunbyul, did shijin dumped you?" Ki Tae said. 

 

Taekwang was about to punch ki tae, but i stopped him. And i went on my sit, and laid my head on the desk. 

 

....

 

LUNCH BREAK

 

"Ya, are you two dating?" Song joo asked. 

 

"Ani/Ne." We said in unison. 

 

"No, were not dating." I said.

 

"Well, i thought something is going on between you two. Lately you've been hanging out." Song Joo asked. "I can't imagine, they're dating." Mi Jin said. 

And hyeo jun sats besides me, and taekwang is giving him glares. I hit his arm. 

 

"Ah, why'd you do that?" He said, and i gave him a glare. "RG, want to go hang out later. My treat!" Hyeo jun said. "Sorry, but were going to hang out later, right?" Taekwang said. "Oh is that so?" Hyeo jun said. 

 

"You two are going to hang out later?" Song joo asked. "Ani/Ne." We said in unison. "You two are weird." Min Ji said while munching her bread. 

 

...

 

"Wae? Why can't we tell them we're dating?" Taekwang said while holding my hands. "Ya, it's the truth. I just confessed to you yesterday, and you didn't ask me to be your girlfriend." I said while sulking. "We're in a relationship already." He said. "No, we don't" I said. "Yes we are." He said while pouting.

 

"Don't act cute, you're not cute." I said. "Ya, I am cute!" He protested. "Ani." I said. "Tsk." He said. And he laid his head on my shoulder, making me flustered. I caress his hair, while he was on on my shoulder. "YAH! I should be with you always, that hyeo jun guy always follows you." He said. 

 

"Tsk. Just admit it you're jealous." I said. "I'M NOT!" "Yes you are." I mumbled. And he went off my shoulder, and went to me closer, when he was about to kiss me i placed my hand to cover his lips. 

 

"Ya, didn't you know you're kissing me alot lately?" I asked. "It's because, i'm addicted to your lips. Can i kiss you?!!" He said. "No." I said coldly. "WAEEE?!!" He said. "Ya, gong tae-" I was cut off when he kissed me, i felt butter flies around my stomach again. And i pulled away eventually. 

 

And i hitted his head, "Ya, we're in school. What if some-" I was cut off again by him kissing my lips. "Don't worry, appa wont be angry." He whispered throughout the kiss. And he nibbles with my bottom lip, and he was pulling me closer to him when his arms were in my waist. 

 

"Ya,ya, ya. That's enough" I said and pulled away. "I love you." He said. "I hate you." I said. And he gave me a glare. "Arasso, i love you too." I said, and he kissed my forehead.

 

"Let's go now." I said and stood up. "Shiru, let's stay here in the rooftop." He said and pulled my wrist and backed hug me. "Ya, why are you so clingy?!" I retorted. "Because i like you." He said and restrd his chin on my shoulder. "Tsk. Let's go now. They might be finding us." I said. "Arasso, let's go." He said and grabbed my hand. 

 

...

 

"Can i take you home?" He asked. "No, we're in a different direction. So just go." I said. "Ani, i still want to stay with you." He said and interwined his hand around mine. "Yah! Someone might see us." I said and pulled my hand. "Who cares? I like you, and i like you too. That's what matters, right?" He said and kissed the back of my hand. 

 

"You're such a smooth talker." I retorted chuckling. "Am i?" He said. "Tsk, if i saw you again with that hoobae, you'll be dead! Arasso?!" I said. "I'm yours, and you're mine." He said and smiled. 

 

...

 

"Taekwang, you can go now. Thanks for taking me home." I said. "Tsk. Go inside now." He said. "Text me when you got home, already." I said. "I will." He said nuzzle his nose on my nose. I can't help but to smile. "Go now." I said while chuckling. "How can i go? When you're still holding my hand?" He said. And i didn't noticed that i was holding his hands, and i pulled away. Because i was embarrassed. And i covered my face with my hair. 

 

"What's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing, just go." I said. And he removed my hair that was covering my face, because i was blushing hard, and i can feel it. 

"Ah, kyeowo. You're blushing." He said and cupped my cheeks. "I'M NOT!" I said. And he kissed my cheek, "See, you tomorrow." He said and grinned. 

 

...

 

My heart, please save my heart.. It's fluttering so much, i don't know what to do. Wahhhhhh!!!! I screamed. 

 

"Eunbyul-ah, gwaenchana?" Mom asked me. 

 

"Eoh, ne omma. I just found my.. um.. brush, because it was lost and now i found it. Sorry to disturb you." I said. "Okay, i'll be in my room. If you want something, just go to my room." Mom said and left. 

 

I covered my face with my pillpw and screamed, and i was like a wiggling worm. 

 

Until, i wanted to talk to eunbi, and talk to her because i missed her. So i decided to call her.

 

"Eoh, unnie! wae?" She said. "YAH! HOW CAN YOU NOT SAY TO ME THAT YOU'RE GOING TO STAY THERE AT TONGYEONG?" I asked. "Unnie! Please lower your voice, I'm going to be deaf." She said. "Mian, now what? Explain." I said. "I just missed the kids unnie, and i decided to visit and stay there. Don't worry i'll be there in the next, next day." She said.

 

"Arasso, how are you? Did you enjoy there?" I asked. "Of course, i missed ra jin, and the kids here." She said. "That's a relief then, i missed you." I said. "Me too unnie, see you in wednesday." She said. "Okay, take a rest. Good night." I said. "Good night, unnie." She said.

 

...

 

"RG!!!!!" He said. "Tsk, you're here again." I said. "Ya, don't be mean to your new classmate here." He retorted. "Tsk." I said. "GO EUNBYUL!" Taekwang shouted and we turned around. Ha-ha, he's so cute when he's jealous. wait what? 

 

"Eoh, Gong Taekwang. Annyeong." Hyeo jun said. "Let's go." I said to taekwang, and he gives glares to hyeo jun. 

 

...

"Ya, are you still mad?" I said. And he just stares at his hand. "Ya, i'm talking to you." I retorted. "I'm not mad, let's go we'll be late." He said and left. What the hell? Is he serious? Fine, if you don't want to talk i won't talk to you. 

 

Lunch break, already came and we're still not talking. And i saw him finding a seat, and he sat in a diferrent table. And the hoobae, named joy. Was with him again, i'm going to pull the hair out of that girl's head. I was glaring at them two. And i was baffled, when song joo called my name. 

 

"Wae?" I asked. "Tell us the truth, already." Song joo said. "What truth?!" I retorted. And that joy, was touching taekwang shoulder's while he was eating. Is he serious? What the . I can't take it anymore!!! 

 

"Ya, can you back off." I said to that hoobae, joy. 

 

"Mwo? Who are you to tell me that? Are you his girlfriend? Oppa has no girlfriend, and i think he likes me." She retorted. What the , is that girl serious. "Get-the-hell-out-of-here, or i'll pull your hair and i'll make you bald." I said slowly. "Try me. Oppa, can you please tell this girl to leave, you don't know her right?" She said while shaking his shoulders, for ing sake. Is she trying to make my blood boil? ing .

 

"I'M HIS GIRLFRIEND, FOR SAKE. GO NOW, OR I WILL NOT HESITATE TO PULL YOUR HAIR OUT OF YOUR HEAD!" I shouted. And his eyes were wide as shocked, and i glared at him. And left. 

 

....

 

"Is that what you wanted to hear? Now everyone knows that we're in a relationship." I said. "Yes, i wanted you to feel jealous too." He said confidently. And i hitted his head, "Is it fun huh? You're trying to make my blood boil, just go. I'm more even annoyed seeing your face." I said, and he hugged me. "Let go!!" I said while i want to release from his hug, but his tight was grip. 

 

"Mianhe, i won't do it again. Now everyone knows our relationship, we don't have to hide it anymore." He said while caressing my hair and i slapped his shoulder. "I really hate you." I said. "I really love you." He said. "Tsk, why do i even liked you?" I said. "Because i'm unique, and you can't find this man who is handsome, and has a humor." He said and pulled away from the hug. And he leaved a peck on my lips. 

 

"Let's go." He said. "You're crazy." I said. "Crazy for you." He said. 

 

...