The First Kiss

And so it begins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The build up to the first kiss was clear – Eun Bong Hee would put herself in a precarious position and No Ji Wook would realise that his affections for her ran much deeper than he allowed himself to admit. No Ji Wook was to embrace Eun Bong Hee and sweep her up in a tender kiss.

At this point, the two had been filming for weeks and they got along so well, even the long late night shoots became more than tolerable. Nam Ji Hyun started to have a crush on Ji Chang Wook and had to constantly remind herself to get a grip when he or held her affectionately. He is just being friendly, she would tell herself.

“Are you ready Bongbong?” He asked her as the crew set up the lights for the scene.

“No…” She looked at him, biting her lower lip nervously.

“Come.”

She walked towards him to the middle of the room. They stood facing each other and he leaned painfully close to her, his lips just a mere centimetres from her lips, for the crew to check the lighting on the two. She peered up at him as he looked towards the crew, her heart pounding in her chest. As she looked at him, she wondered if he knew the effect he had on her and if he felt the same about her.

“Don’t be silly, Nam Ji Hyun. He just thinks of you as a little sister. Nothing will come out of this silly little crush.” She reminded herself again.

He turned to look at her with his soft eyes, with a reassuring smile and gave her a quick squeeze on her shoulders and her arms. She unknowingly reciprocated his actions with a smile too.

The kisses they shared that day played repeatedly through Ji Chang Wook’s mind as his car made its way back to his home. She really surprised him today. Usually, the onscreen kisses required the male lead to do all the work and the female lead stays quite stationary, tolerating the contact of the lips. Instead, he felt her warm lips respond to his kisses. At first, she kissed him back slowly and tentatively, but on the later takes, she was most definitely kissing him back and he would be lying if he said he didn’t enjoyed kissing her. There were multiple times his concentration broke and there was a slip of his tongue into the kiss, brushing tenderly on her lips. She didn’t seem to mind one bit. He was unwilling to let their lips part.

“Unnie…” Nam Ji Hyun came into her sister’s room, sitting down on the bed and hugging a random stuffed toy tightly.

“How’s filming, little Nam? I feel like I haven’t seen you in ages.”

“We kissed for the first time yesterday.”

“OMO… is he a good kisser?”

“Unnie… he literally took my breath away! After the scene, I was in a complete daze. It was so soft and tender and romantic. My heart flutters just thinking about it. When he holds me in his arms, I forget that this is just for work.”

“OMO! So it was a proper kiss then? Not one of those fish kisses right? I hate those. Seriously, who kisses like that?”

“Oh it was a very proper kiss. I keep replaying it in my mind. And I definitely kissed him back.”

“Oh you naughty little thing.” Her sister replied with a smirk.

“Unnie!”

“Any tongue action?”

“Erm… I definitely felt something.”

“OMO. We probably need to remind the parental units to avoid watching that episode!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter