The Aftermath

And so it begins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So… I was rather drunk last night but I am pretty sure I saw you and Chang Wook-shi making out.” Kim Ye Won whispered to Nam Ji Hyun as they saw each other in the make-up trailer the next morning.

“Erm…” Nam Ji Hyun flushed pink instantly. Her eyes darted around the trailer quickly, thankful that it was empty save for the two of them. 

“Heol! I was right! Are you guys dating?”

“We are not. He was drunk. I was pretty drunk too. It’s just a kiss, I think?”

“It looked like a pretty intense make out session to me.”

“Unnie…”

“Do you like him?”

“I do.”

“It’s pretty obvious he likes you.”

“I have an inkling about it but he hasn’t really said anything to me. Well, actually, he sent me the OST he sang and said he thought of me when he was working on it. I didn't know what to think so I just replied with a smiley face.”

“Oh he likes you. The teasing and all the hand holding. It’s like we are kids in kindergarten. Plus he doesn’t act like that with anyone else.” Kim Ye Won replied, with conviction.

“What should I do now?”

“I don’t know! Did he try to talk to you about it?”

“No, he hasn’t. I was planning to pretend nothing happened. What happens in the club stays in the club right?”

“I guess you could do that, and see what he does. Anyway, we all have had our share of drunken kisses! Of course, not all of them look like Chang Wook-shi!” Kim Ye Won said with a laugh.

“Ok. Please don’t tell anyone!”

“Of course Hyunie. Your secret is safe with me.” Kim Ye Won replied quickly, giving Nam Ji Hyun’s hands a quick affectionate squeeze.

“Unnie…” Nam Ji Hyun called out as she peered into her sister’s room as her sister was getting ready for work.

“What’s up?”

“So… we went out for Chang Wook oppa’s birthday.”

“And?” Nam Ji Hyun’s sister asked, arching her eyebrows suspiciously at Nam Ji Hyun.

“I may or may not have drunkenly made out with him.”

“OMO! You made the move? Or did he?”

“He kissed me first. Actually, his lips brushed really close to my ear and I looked at him and he kissed me.”

“OMO OMO… how was it?”

“It was so hot. We basically made out on the couch and Ye Won unnie saw us.”

“She’s a good one right?”

“She is.”

“So… what does this mean?”

“I don’t know? What should I do? Should I assume that it was just a drunken kiss and pretend nothing happened?”

“Has he talked to you yet?”

“We haven’t seen each other since and we still have the final proposal and kiss scene to do. It is going to be so awkward.”

“Only if you let it be? Just pretend nothing is up. Anyway, if he is interested, he will definitely make a move.”

“Ok…”

“So you like him right?”

“Yes! I literally stopped breathing when he kisse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter