Chapter 9

Promise

"Where you guys go? I was dying to find you guys! I thought you guys come here to help me choose my furniture!" Jae pouting once she seeing her friends done with paying.

"We are really sorry, Jay. We got attracted with furniture in here," Jisoo hug Jae, feeling sorry.

"I lost 3 milions won today so don't ask me to eat something expensive this week," Jennie pouting while checking her bills.

"What did you buy until 3 millions won?! My shopping not even passed half of your spends!" Jae look shocked with what she just heard.

"Well, I need new bed, my desk, and bla bla bla... so it end up with this bills," Jennie look regret while showing her long receipts.

Jae just chuckles with her friends behaviour. "Ohh.. by the way, where Rose and Seunghoon?"

"Oh them... well when we were on our way here, the car was awkwardly silent. Both of them didn't talk anything," Jisoo answering Jae and sigh.

"Oh... I just remember, they were fighting from our lunch!" Jae clap her hand, remembering what happen before.

"Yes! when we reached here, we were walking out first and leave them to let them have a talk," Jisoo continue.

"I wonder if they already okay or not. I shouldn't bring you guys there if I know they will fight with each other," Jae sigh, feel guilty.

"Nahh.. it not your fault. Every relationship have that phase. It not like you know Rose is a fans of BI and Bobby," Jennie try to remove Jae's guilty.

Jae just pouting. Suddenly Hanbin and Jiwon pop out from their back.

"Jay, JenJen, Jisoo," Hanbin called them while holding Jay's shirt.

"We are hungry," Jiwon continue Hanbin words with pouting.

Three of them chuckles when seeing Jiwon and Hanbin cute pouting face.

Jay messed both Hanbin and Jiwon's head. "Should we just eat here?" she point to the restaurant near them.

Both of Hanbin and Jiwon nodded and smile sheepishly. Jay look at Minho, Minho just nodded and follow them to the restaurant.

After they got table to eat, Jay look at Jennie and Jisoo.

"Should we call Rose and Sunghoon? We getting to eat now, they must be hungry," 

"I will call them," Jennie volunteer herself.

Jay look at her side, she just noticed Minho was seating next to her.

"Is everything is okay?" Minho ask Jay with calm face.

Jae shake her head. "Well Rose and Sunghoon still not here,"

Minho nodded, ,understand while his eyes look around, to see if Sunghoon and Rose were around them but there no sign of them.

"Emm ... both of them already go somewhere. They said, just call them when we are done with our dinner, they will fetch us," Jennie put her phone down after talk to Rose through phone.

"Wait, where did they go?" Jisoo ask, curious.

Jennie shake her head. "No idea but seem like they already okay,"

"That will be okay as long as they already good with each other," Jae give a relief sigh as she heard the news from her friends.

"What happen to them?" Suddenly Hanbin ask between their conversation.

"Well.... they got their own problem and had some misunderstand before, but they are okay now!" Jay trying to not too open about her friends problem to Jiwon, Hanbin and Minho.

"So, should we have our order now?" Jiwon ask with his innocent face.

"Sure," Jay nodded, give a permission.

 


 

"Are you guys okay to wait them?" Jae ask two of her friends once they step out from the restaurant.

"Yes we are okay, plus they on their way now. So you guys should get back home first," Jisoo give an assure words to Jae who always feel worried about them.

"If that so, thanks for helping me today," Jae give a smile to her friends. "Say thanks to Rose and Sunghoon too! Please tell Rose that I won't back to hostel today, I will sleep at my own house,"

"Okay sure , bye guys!" Both Jennie and Jisoo waving to them.

"Bye!" Both Hanbin and Jiwon wave to Jennie and Jisoo.

Jae also wave to them while her direction is toward Minho's car. All 4 of them riding the car with the seat like before. Jae trying to pull the seat belt to wear but it got stuck. Suddenly, Minho's face was so close to her make her froze. But then she realised he was helping her to wear the belt. Jae can feel her heartbeat was stopping for few seconds. Minho give a smirk and chuckles.

"How did you live this 16 years without me when you still can't handle this small things?"

Jae pouting when hear Minho's words. " Well it take time, okay? I didn't even ask for your help," she look at the other side, still blushing.

Minho chuckles and messed Jae's hair make her more pouting. "you know you are so cute when sulking like this?"

"Shut up," Jae blushing but still in sulking mood, just make Minho grins more wide.

"Emmm... just incase you guys forgot about this, well we still here, at the back," Jiwon can't hold his feeling to remind them as they were acting sweet with each other infront of him and Hanbin without feeling ashamed.

Minho smile when he just remember that there were Hanbin and Jiwon at the back. He start to drive the car out from the parking lot.

"Did you guys got something?" Hanbin curiousity make him ask Minho and Jae after they were quiet for few minutes.

"We was neighbour 16 years ago," Minho told them with calm while his eyes still on the road.

"Wait, what?" Both Jiwon and Hanbin ask simultaneously, shocked.

"We were friend back then, like 16 years ago,"Minho explain again.

Jae just nodded in silence. She feel a bit disapointed when she hear 'FRIEND' words but she know she can't expect anything. Everything was happen 16 years ago, anyone will forget those 16 years memories, especially the small things. So it nothing surprised for her.

"So, when you guys fight last time, you guys didn't know each other yet?" Jiwon can't ever hold the question in his mind.

"Nope," Minho still concentrate to the road while he answering Jiwon question.

"This is so what we call destined partner," Hanbin look like he got hit by reality.

"Jay-ssi, how is Minho hyung when he small?" Jiwon smile with cheeky smile.

"Stop ask about my past, I am just same like before," Minho give a warning.

Jae make a confused face to Minho when she feel like there something wrong with the statement. "You got smile a lot back then thought, you are 100% difference from before. You-"

Jae can't continue her words as Minho covering . "Don't ever dare to tell anything about me to them,"

"Hyung, you should smile a lot like when you small! you are so grumpy, that why people can know you are older than us," Hanbin face look serious but his words make Jae chuckles.

"I AM OLDER THAN YOU!" Minho got his voice higher.

"Whatever, you still grumpy," Hanbin pouting.

"Should I drop you guys here?!" Minho threating them.

Both Hanbin and Jiwon stay still when hear the threating. 

"Chills, we just teasing you," Hanbin know at this point, if he got wrong words again, both of them will really have to walk to their house.

Jae chuckles when seeing Hanbin being savage toward Minho. It a rare scene but it worth to watch the scene.

"But, you smile a lot today," Suddenly Jiwon voicing his thought.

"Is it because of Jay?" Hanbin ask in low voice but enough for 4 of them to hear it.

Jae blushing again with the words she just heard.

"I told ya you guys should stop already," Minho sigh.

"If it really because of Jay nuna, I hope Jay nuna can make him smile everyday," Jiwon smile, with the words which hit both Jae and Mino.

Minho clear his throat to break the awkwardness. "Stop it, you not my parents. Why talk like old people?" 

Jiwon words make Jae smile. She glad that Minho smile a lot today. She noticed that too, eventho it smirking. It was quiet until they reach their destination.

"We here," Minho stop the car as they reach the parking lot of Jae's apartment.

"Oh.. okay, thanks a lot guys," Jae smile to all her friends in the car. 

She owe many things to this friends as they always here for her when she at Korea.

"I will send her till her house. She still new here so it not good to leave her go upstair alone," Hanbin already take off his seat belt when suddenly Mino cut his act.

"I will send her, you two stay here," Minho open his door and get out from the car.

"Okay!" Both Jiwon and Hanbin amazingly followed Minho's words with smile.

Jae got blushing again but she hide it as she act normal.

"Bye guys!" Jae wave to both Hanbin and Jiwon before go to Minho and walk to elevator.

"Are you alright to sleep alone today?" Minho suddenly ask her.

"Yeah, it alright, I used to stay alone too if Rose didn't got back room," Jae smile to Minho.

"When will your mom come here?" Minho ask while look at his phone.

"Emm... next week," Jae answering Minho.

"Then I will pick her with you," Minho give a smile to Jae before look at his phone back.

"No, it alright, I will got my car this week-"

"Let me accompany you then," Minho cut Jae words before Jae can continue her words.

Before Jae can answer, the elevator door open and both of them get in.

The elevator environment become awkwardly quiet.

As the elevator reach the level of Jae's house, the door open and Mino hold the door for Jae to walk out, just like gentleman.

Jae can't hide her smile. She love how Mino treating her now. Both of them walk to Jae house calmly. As they reach infront of the house, she unlock the door before asking Mino without look at him.

"Did you want to see my house?"

Minho think forawhile before answering her. "Emm... I guess it alright, I have to send Hanbin and Jiwon after this, so did you got class tomorrow?"

"Emm I got class in evening," Jae answering him while she already in the house.

"Ahh.. okay, then take care," Mino smile to Jae and wave to Jae.

"Okay, thank you for everything and goodnight," Jae smile back to Mino, blushing.

"Goodnight," Mino nodded and turn his way to the elevator.

Jae smile as sending Mino to elevator by her eyes. Anyone who just know him might think he is rude, ignorant and arrogant but at some side,Jae know, he is just same as everyone, but hard to show it.

 

And I am done with another chapter! so I will post another chapter like maybe tomorrow? remind me if I forgot but yeah, please have a fun on reading this fanfics! XOXO