Chapter 7

Promise

It early in the morning and Jae already with her simple outfit. It the simplest dress she can wear for that morning since she have to meet the officer who incharge on giving the house keys.

 

Jae stick a sticky note at Rose's photo frame, telling her that she will go first to her new house since she don't wanna wake her up. Last night, Rose was busing on-call with Sunghoon until late night. Jae can feel that both of them actually got a relationship more than friend. But they never mention it and Jae don't wanna ask anything, afraid if Rose wanna have some privacy about it.

Jae take her bag and her camera before walk out from her room. She heard that apartment are still new and it not that small for only her and her mom. From the location she got from the apartment officer, the apartment really is not far from her University. That make it easy for her to meet her mom whenever she want. 

 


 

A woman unlock the door of a house which on 4th floor before let Jae get in the house first.

"You can look around before I give the keys to you. The furniture that your mom sent already been set up by our designer. And the house had been painted according to the suitable colour to be fit with your furniture which just send to us. And also, if you want our designer to continue renovate your house, all the rest of furniture will be add by us, you just have to prepare the budget," The woman tell Jae with the smile on her face.

For Jae, the designer done a good job since the house has a good chrome of colour. Seem like her mom bring the sofa that she just buy last year, a coffee table, some lamp stands, beds and a dozen of boxes were placed in the corner. Jae can say, half of the boxes are all her attires.

"So, if I agree to use your interior designer, how long it take to decorate this house?" Jae eyes still look around the house, happy with the house.

"Well, it could take a week or two? Depend on the area you want to design,"

Jae nodded, she didn't think she want her mom to stay at hotel before the house been renovate. "Then I will decorate it by myself," Jae smile to the woman.

She walk to the first main bedroom. It big enough to place a queen size bed with large cupboard. The scenary from the windows are quite pretty too, they can see a big town under them. the room also got their own bathroom. It a good room but she don't think she can let her mom sleep at the second bedroom. When she walk to the second room, she smile when seeing the house. Seem like her mom know that her daughter will choose the second room. The second room already got a big cupboard, and a dress room.

"This room was specially renovated from your mom request. It actually more big than the main bedroom but since she ask to make another part for dress room, so we design it like this, we also add this fixed cupboard because it will give you a big space for your dress and it more neat," The woman explain to Jae to attract Jae's more about the house.

Jae smile happily. "It really pretty, I really love it. We will take this house for sure," 

"Oh I am glad to hear that. Then let sit at the living room to sign the agreement," The woman can't hide her happy reaction and walk to give a way for Jae to living room.

 


 

"Thank you for buying this house, if there any problem with the house, you can call the maintainance office number on the card I just give you," The woman smile happily and bow to Jae as both of them at the front door.

"Sure, have a good day, Mrs Nam," Jae bow to the woman when the woman walk to the elevator.

Jae sigh, relieved after the house fulfilled her need. especially her room. Suddenly, she heard her phone ringing. She run to take her phone, and it a call from Jennie.

"Jendeukkie!" Once she answering the call.

"Jay-ah, we already at infront of the apartment you told us before, where are you?"

"Take the elevator and go to level 4. I will wait you at my level,"

"Okay!"

Jae lock her door and run to the elevator to wait her friends. When the elevator ringing on her level, Jae ready herself to shock her friends.

'1...2....3!'

"Ha!!" Jae shout once the elevator door is open.

But the person infront of her is a guy, with blonde hair, he the one who shocked like seeing a ghost. 

"What the-," He rub his chest.

"I- I am sorry, I though you are my friends," Jae bow , feeling guilty.

The guy just chuckles. " It alright, I never thought there is someone waiting me here,"

"I am really sorry," Jae still bowed.

The guy just laugh. "It alright, by the way, I never see you around here, are you visiting any relative?"

"No, I just moved here, ahh by the way, I am Jay," Jae smile shyly.

"I am Seungyoon. That why I never see you here before," The guy introduce himself. 

Suddenly the elevator ringing and 4 of Jae's friends out from elevator. 

"Jay!!" The girls shout when seeing Jae infront of them.

They stop when seeing a guy infront of Jae.

"Girls, Hi Sunghoon!" Jae smile to Sunghoon and her three friends who got frozen. Then she see where her friends eyes at. "By the way this is my new neighbour, Seungyoon, Seungyoon-ssi, this is my friends, Rose, Jennie, Jisoo and Sunghoon,"

Sunghoon shake hand with Seungyoon while the other 3 girls just give a smile and hi to him. 

"So should we go to your new house?" Rose asking Jae excitedly.

"Sure, let go together, Seungyoon-ssi," Jae invite Seungyoon.

Seungyoon just give a smile. "Well I will just send you guys to your house but I can't join you guys because I got something to handle,"

"That so kind of you, sure," Jennie smile happily. Seem like Jennie already attracted to Jae's neighbour.

All six of them walk on the corridor and Jae stop infront of her new house to unlock her door.

"It coincidence," The words out from Seungyoon make all the attention on him. "My house just infront of you," He show his door infront of Jae.

All the friends laugh with the coincidence they just know. It a shock but at the same time it funny.

"So we will meet again later?" Seungyoon ask them.

"Sure," Jae answering him.

Seungyoon get into his house and once they sure that Seungyoon already lock the door, Jennie quickly push all of them in.

"Woah he is so handsome!" Jennie grins.

Jisoo laugh when seeing Jennie. "You just fall with my neighbour yesterday, Jen,"

That make all laugh with Jennie.

"Aigoo.. you guys must be tired, go sit at the sofa, there nothing to give you guys since I just got the keys too,"

"It alright Jay, aren't we come here to help you shopping the furniture and electrical appliance?" Sunghoon tells Jae, to make Jae comfortable.

"Sunghoon is right, we just wanna take a look your new house," Rose agree with Sunghoon.

"The apartment house is not that small thought, this room is so big," Jennie which already take a look the main room, excited to seeing the house.

"Is it like condominium but apartment only got one level and condominium got more than 1 level??"Jisoo suddenly pop out from secondary room. "This room look just like my room but my room more big,"

Jae just chuckles. " That room has been renovated for my use,"

"The scenary are good too," Rose already at balcony with Sunghoon.

"This house still not clean yet, you guys come early than I'm expecting," Jae rub her nape.

"Well we can help if you want," Rose telling Jae.

The other nodded make Jae smile. "Are you guys sure? This place is dirty,"

"We might got maids but we know how to clean up stuffs thought," Jennie know why Jae ask that.

"We not spoiled brat thought!" Jisoo knock Jae head playfully.

Jae just chuckles. " I know, I just wanna tease you guys. Help me take those boxes into this room," Jae point to her room.

"Wait, already?" Rose pouting.

Jae look at them with weird look. "Duh... of course, aren't we need to clean up real quick so that we can buy other stuff later?"

All 4 of them move forcely to the boxes.

 


 

"Wahh it so tired!" Jennie and Jisoo lay on Jae's bed after brought the boxes to Jae's room.

"What in the boxes? Why is it so many?!" Jisoo ask Jae, curious.

Jae stand straight and try to think what in the boxes. "Well.... its all my collection of dresses, gawns, cosmetics, shoes and heels, emmm... I can't-" Jae's words stuck when seeing 3 girls trying to open the boxes. " Seriously? I thought you guys tired?"

"Well, there is no way we not seeing your stuffs. You are the greatest model I ever know, thought!" Jennie already take out Jae's dress. "Oh my god, this is so pretty!!"

"Living as us and as model are so different. Look at this dress, I only see this design on fashion show! " Rose already take out other dress too.

Jae just scratch her nape, didn't know how to stop her friends. She trying to send SOS message to Sunghoon but he already fall asleep on the sofa.

Jisoo was stunned with the box which full with Jae's unused cosmetics. It was a gifts from some companies which asking her to be model. But Jae rarely use it because she prefer a natural make up. But she can't sell it too because its a limited edition one. "Are you sure this cosmetics are original?"

The girls rounding the box and look the products one by one.

"Why would they give the fake one while there are the founder of the original one?" Jae answer it, fed up with the ridiculous questions from her friends.

"This one.. They only sells 1,000 sets only! I wanna buy it but it was out of sales. Oh my God, why did you didn't use it?" Rose feel amazed with the set of blusher with y colours.

Jae just keep quiet before she think of something. "All of that is a gifts and sponsored cosmetics I got when I was model in UK. I can let you guys take just one set in that box IF you guys promise to not sells it back,"

"What are you saying?! We really want this thought! how can we sells it?" Jisoo say it while her hands already find the cosmetic she want.

Jae just chuckles, seeing her friends. She really love to collect everything she got from being a model of the products but because she didn't use it, why not she give it to her friends who can use it wisely? 

"Thank you Jay!!" Her friends hugging her after got what they want.

"Yes yes... I can't breath!" Jae trying to loose the hug from her friends but it hard.

 


 

After having a clean up session from living area to the toilet, the house feels more comfortable to lay and rest. All 5 of them were sitting under the air-cond and the portable air-cond.

"I think I'm going to sleep again," Sunghoon which already lay on the floor.

Jae throwing the pillow to Sunghoon. "You gotta be kidding me, you already sleep like koala and you still feels sleepy?"

"I am tired!" Sunghoon pouting.

"Tired my .." Rose giggles , seeing Sunghoon pouting.

"Before you guys tired, lets have a lunch, I know you guys hungry, but there is nothing in this house," Jae already stand up and take off the apron which covering her white shirt from dust or dirty.

"But we are tired," Jennie pouting,didn't wanna go anywhere.

"The pay on me," Jae trying to fishing her friends.

And it works. All of her four friends stand up quickly and walk quickly to the exit door make Jae chuckles.

"You guys are unbelievable," Jae take her bag and walk outside too.

 


 

"Your apartment are so strategic, it so near to this Fast Food Restaurant, this make me wanna rent one in here thought," Sunghoon say it excitedly while her hands holding Rose's shoulders.

"It unhealthy, sunghoon-ah," Jisoo disagree with Sunghoon's reason to stay that apartment.

"But I love it," Sunghoon pouting make Rose chuckles.

"I'm so agree with Jisoo, by the way," Rose join Jisoo to tease Sunghoon.

"You too?" Sunghoon pouting and sigh.

"Okay, let order the food, guys," Jae give an announcement to her friends who always love to tease Sunghoon.

"Ouh, Jay-ah!"

The voice make all the head to where the voice come.

Jae smile when knowing who are they. "Hanbin-ah! Jiwon-ah!" she turn to her other friends. "You guys order first, I'm going there for awhile,"

Before she can walk to Hanbin and Jiwon, Jennie pull her arm.

"Since when?" Jennie ask Jae with serious face

"When what?" Jae confuse with the question.

"You know them!" Rose, Jennie and Jisoo say it simultaneously.

Well, Hanbin is the first person I met in here, so from there we know him, and then Minho and Jiwon-"

"Wait you didn't tell us about this?!" Jisoo cut the words from Jae who still thinking when did she know them.

"Tell you what?" Jae already feel annoyed with the nonstop question which are so confused for her.

"Friend with them!" The three say it simultaneously again.

"Friend with them? why would I tell you?!" Jae still didn't understand her friends meaning.

"Because they are a bunch of popular rappers in our University," Jennie stating the facts.

"B-But Rose, Sunghoon, you know Minho right?"

"Well we know him but... We didn't expecting you friend with BI and Bobby," Sunghoon saying it with hesitate.

"Wait who?" Jae didn't understand who the person Sunghoon just mention.

"BI and Bobby, Hanbin and Jiwon," Rose explain to Jae.

"Ahh..." Jae nodded understanding. "But I don't know their background, I thought Hanbin and Jiwon just some younger friends who can get in and exit the University whenever they want,"

"It because Bobby's brother is a lecturer for medical course and Hanbin's father is a clerk in here, that why they can get in and out from this University," Jennie explain more.

"Wait the clerk? Mr Kim??" It Rose's turn to ask.

"Well I know about Hanbin's father... that why Hanbin fetch me from airport-" Jae try to explain again how she met Hanbin.

"I should go here by myself so that he can fetch me!" Rose make a regret face.

"Yah- it doesn't matter who fetched you, aren't your life now better?" Sunghoon suddenly interfere.

"Of course! but it could be good-" 

"He's not that special thought, he just an high school who is rapper," Sunghoon cut Rose's words.

"But they are popular-"

"Then should I be popular too?!" He cut again Rose's words as he fed up with Rose's words.

All 5 of them keep quiet after hear the love quarrel between Rose and Sunghoon.

"Emm.. I guess you guys should choose food," Jae trying to change the topic.

"Ouh yeah I guess I will chose that set B, it look delicious, right?" Jennie join Jae and pretending to look at the menu.

"Oh yeah yeah.." Jisoo also join as she catch what Jae and Jennie try to do.

"Emm what should I order..."

"Were you having a hangout with your friends?"

The voice make Jae jolted. She look at the person and that make her more shocked when seeing the person. "Minho ssi, are you-"

"Yeah ,I'm with Hanbin and Jiwon. Join us, we just starting to eat," Minho inviting Jae with her calm voice.

"Sure!" Jisoo answering him with a bright smile on her lips.

"Okay," Mino nodded and walk to Hanbin and Jiwon.

"Woah.. why did you so lucky?" Jennie amazed with Jae's life.

"Mino was volunteering to be her partner too. Aren't she so lucky? That time I wasn't know that guy is Mino, so it didn't effect me eventho I agree that he was so cool tho," Rose join the talk.

Jae take a deep breath before change the topic. "So what to eat?"

 


 

"You have to protect me, hyung!" Hanbin is struggling on fighting his enemy.

" Oh gosh, Mino hyung! attack that things already!" Jiwon feel annoyed with how Mino's fight.

"Damn hyung, you really are so bad thought!" Hanbin throwing his phone on table.

Mino's face showed how strugle he is to fight the enemy. Than he is dead not long after that make him put his phone down and drink his drink infront of him.

"Hi, can we join?" Jennie asking them while the other 4 following at the back.

"Ouh.. ah yeah sure," Hanbin smile and give some space to 4 of them.

"Jae, here next to me," Mino take his bag from the sit next to him.

Jisoo, Jennie and Rose chuckles when seeing how Mino treat Jae. Jae just give and awkward smile before sit beside Mino.

"Wait, you guys already okay?" Hanbin reaction is what Jae can expect.

Jae smile awkwardly and nodded shyly.

"Whatt??!! hahaha!" Both Hanbin and Jiwon make hi 5 and laugh happily.

"Wait , did we missed something?" Jennie ask and look at Jae.

 

So ... here the new chapter. Well I didn't remember if I already post this episode but if I do posted it, that mean you have to read it again because I am changing it like 70% of the chapter before. I am really sorry because i have been wasting your time. But yeah, I didn't got a better idea to continue this chapter. That one of the reason why I didn't continue this chapter before. To new reader, please do and subscribe this story cuz it worth it. I am sure with it, hahaha XD Whatever is it, please enjoy your reading, my reader ^_^