Chapter 12

Promise

The students leave the school gate after the school bell ringing. There a group of 3 male students walk out while talking to each other.

"We going first, Tae-ah, where your car?" A guy with black hair, asking the one with brunette hair as they walk to a silver sedan car.

"Oh my mom will be late today," The brunette hair one tell his friends.

"So see you later?" the blonde one who followed the black hair tell to the brunette hair one.

"See ya!" Taehyung wave to his friends as they walk into the car.

Taehyung crossing the road and walk to the coffee shop near him when suddenly he stop and walk backward to see the girl with the camera in one of the outside table of the cafe.

"I know you," Taehyung suddenly said as the girl look at him innocently.

"What?" The girl ask again, a bit nervous when seeing him walk to her.

Taehyung take a seat infront of her and grinning. "You are that pretty lady who took my picture infront of my house that day!"

Jae rub her nape, hoping he not know that she always at that cafe infront of his school to stalk him. "Oh.. ah yes! you are Kim Tae Hyung, right?"

"So, you do remember me! It coincidence that we meet again," Taehyung look more comfortable with her than their first met.

"Yes, you are right," Jae smile forcely, knowing that it not REALLY a coincidence to meet him there.

"Your korean is improve a lot than before," Taehyung suddenly compliment her.

"Is it obvious?" Jae smile innocently, rub her nape.

"Yeah, you got hard time on understanding my words before, of course it obvious ," Taehyung grins cheekily.

"It been awhile I didn't talk in korean that time, so it sound a bit weird," Jae chuckles. "Oh by the way did you want a drink? it on me,"

"Really? okay!" Taehyung called the waiter and order his drink. "can I have frapuccino mocha? thank you," he look back to Jae. "So, what is your name?"

"I am ..." Jae hesitate to tell her name. "I am Jay,"

"Then I will call you Jay nuna," Taehyung grinning happily.

Jae chuckles again. "Of course you can call me that, you can think of me as your sister too if you want. I didn't have siblings before so, I am glad if you treat me as your sister," Jae telling the truth.

"My father used to tell me I got sister but she is from other mom, but I never meet her yet because father said she is living oversea with her mom," Taehyung pouting.

Jae smilling, she feel touched that her father still telling about her and her mom to her brother eventhought they never contact him anymore. "What will you do if you can meet her?"

Taehyung make thinking posture, "It will be cool if I we can hang out together, watching movies like what usual siblings do. I'm gonna pretend to be her boyfriend in public! Father used to showed me her picture when she was small, she was so cute!! I am sure she is pretty now! And I want to boosting her infront of my friends and make them begging me to help them flirt her,"

Jae giggles. "Why did you want your friends flirting her? Are you sure she will be pretty now?"

"Well, I just want to show off her to them," Taehyung grins. " Well I am sure she will be so pretty... Even if she is not, I don't care, she is pretty the way she is," 

Jae feel touched when hear what Taehyung just said. She never thought Taehyung also have that same feeling as her. She thought he will not like her as they from same dad but different mom. After all, Jae sure both of them followed their father's behaviour which is always think and take the positive side. 

"You can boosting me infront of your friends thought. I already think of you as my brother, so we are sibling now, right?" Jae give a suggestion. 

Taehyung grinning. "Really?"

Jae nodded.

"I will gladly have this pretty lady as my sister," Taehyung grinning from ear to ear happily.

Jae messed Taehyung's hair. She found his brother got this happy-go-lucky side which make her adore his brother. 

"This is your drink," The waiter come and serve Taehyung drink.

"Thank you!" Taehyung bow to the waiter politely and drink his water.

"So, why you not go back home yet? aren't your mom always fetch you already at this time?" Jae ask while drink her green tea.

"My mom have to meet client today, so she will be late. But, how can you know my mom always fetch me at this time?"

Jae freeze for awhile thinking what should she answer. She know she can't said the truth because it will just scared him. "Emmm... well .. I always saw you get into your mom's car," Jae proud of her lied.

Taehyung nodded while drinking his drink. "So, where you live? I always saw you here, are your house near here?"

"It near with my workplace, like few rows from here," Jae point the direction of her workplace.

"Aren't around there got another cafe place? I think it more popular than here," Taehyung stir his drink.

Once again, Jae got stuck with the question from Taehyung. She give a force smile before answer it. "It... here actually more fit my taste than there,"

Taehyung nodded innocently again. Suddenly his phone got message. He take a look the phone before sit properly and drink his drink. "My mom is on her way,"

"Ahh.." Jae nodded and drink her green tea.

"I'm going to introduce you with my mom, is it alright?"

"Wh-what?! sh-should I??" Jae clear , starting to feel nervous.

Taehyung nodded. "Because you are my sister!"

Jae smile awkwardly and clear . "Well, is it okay? we just met like two times and we got this... close and you even wanna take me meet your mom..."

"Nahh... it alright, my mom is okay with it, don't worry!" Taehyung drink his frapuccino mocha while look at his watch.

"I wonder how can you be so talkative and friendly? " Jae smile as she feel amazed with her brother's spirit.

"How can what?" Taehyung ask, didn't understand her words.

"How can you can easily talk to anyone that you just met? Well yeah, anyone with your age will never talk many to anyone they just met," Jae explain more.

"Ahh well, if we talk about that, it maybe because of gen, which more to my mom," Taehyung grins.

"Your mom?" Jae finish her drink.

Taehyung nodded. "Since she is bussiness woman, so she really love to socialised and talkative,"

Jae nodded understand. At that time, she realised, that is what her grandparents want. A bussiness woman daughter-in-law, can give a son to inherit their assets, pure Korean and more important, their family background. Her mom was just her father's secretery at Japan's branch that time when marrying her dad. Her mom's family is just ordinary which own some small restaurant at Japan. Her mom not even close to her grandparent taste.

"Nuna?"

Jae back to her sense when Taehyung called her. She give a smile to him. "Yes?"

"I was ask how can you be pretty, because anyone who seeing you will fall for you immediately," Taehyung give his attention to Jae make Jae blushing.

Jae chuckles. "I am not that pretty, but I guess I followed my mom's gen. She was pretty back then. I mean she is pretty now too but back then, people used to said I look like her when she was young,"

"How about your father?"

Jae smile awkwardly. "I don't know him much. We leave him after my parents got divorced,"

"Oh wait... I am sorry for asking that," Taehyung rub his nape, feel guilty.

Jae smile and messed his hair. "It alright. Tell me about your father,"

"My father? well.... he always busy with his work. But, when my mom got meeting or anything, he will spend his time with me," Taehyung smile.

Jae smile. "He seem a good father,"

"He is! my mom always jealous with our closeness," Taehyung grins happily.

Jae look at Taehyung with admiring look. How she wish to be close with their father too. Jae called the waiter, and ask for the bills.

"You really wanna treating me?" Taehyung ask again to make sure.

Jae nodded while open her purse to put money in bills. "Yeah, why?"

"Well yeah, I thought you just joking around," once again, Taehyung rub his nape.

Jae chuckles. "Don't worry, I am working woman, I feel glad to treat you this drink. Later when we got time, let have some lunch together!"

Taehyung grins happily. "I would love too!! but can I ask you something?"

"What is it?" Jae still give a smile to Taehyung.

"What you work as? you seem so rich,"

Once again , Jae laughing with Taehyung's statement.

 Jae want to answer but then she saw Taehyung mom's car from far. She know she is not ready to meet her step mother so she stand up before handing a magazine infront of her. "See you again, I am going," and she walk off from there.

"Wait nuna..!" Taehyung called her with confused look. He look at the megazine and there he realised it Jae who at cover page of the megazine.

 

Another bored chapter but with full of information. Thanks for still reading my fanfics. And to new reader, hi! thanks for reading my fanfics <3 I will post more update soon so please feel free to wait and read it, okay? ^_^