Chapter 11

Promise

Jae try to open her eyes but the light was too bright for her. She try to wake up but the headache attacking her make her groaning. She feel suffocating as she feel like she in narrow place. Something heavy was wrapping around her body but she can't think what is it. She trying to look at the clock on the wall when she just notice infront of her is a face of someone she used to missed this passed 16 years. She look around and she remember they were drunk so bad last night. She remember she fall asleep on the couch but she didn't remember they were laying on the couch together.

"Did you still remember you used to ask if you want to marrying me? Will you still marrying me?"

Suddenly she remember the last question she ask to Minho before she black out. 

'Wait... did he answering me? did he not? I remember he already shut his eyes when I was asking him about it but.... urghh!! I can't remember did he answering me or not!! What if the answer is not as what I was thinking? What if he didn't remember? What if he remember but he didn't plan to get married with me because I was rude to him before? What if he didn't plan to be with me? WHAT IF-'

"You wake up already?" Minho ask while his eyes still shut. He even hug Jae closer and tight.

"Wait... there nothing happen between us, right?" Jae ask as she remember they wake up in not proper position.

"Did you see our clothes are throwing all around the room?"

Jae quickly look around to get the comfirmation. She look at her body too but both of them still wearing a proper shirt just like last night and there no throwing around the room too. She sigh in relief. Eventhought she love Minho so much but she don't want to make when they were drunk. Because she want her first time to be remember, especially when with Minho.

" Thank god,"

"What if there something happen last night?" Minho suddenly ask after a few moment.

Jae bite her lips. "What will possibly happen to both of us?"

"I don't know," Minho open his eyes make both of them have a close eye contact with each other. "Did you not remember anything last night?"

"the last thing I remembered was about I ask if you still remember ..." Jae hesitate to continue her words.

"-about to marry you when we were child?"

Jae nodded shyly. "But I can't remember your answer," Jae pouting.

Minho smirking. "Think it by yourself, I already give my answer thought,"

"But... I can't remembered any of it,"

"I am glad you didn't remember about it, I am afraid the answer will effect our friendship," Minho smile and change to sit position, along with Jae.

"Wait, tell me your answer!"

"I am not gonna tell you again," Minho smirk and hold his head, maybe still got headache from drinking a lot last night. "Lend me your bathroom, I need to take a bath and go to class,"

Jae nodded while pouting.

"And, did you have extra towel?" Minho ask, ignoring her expression.

Jae still pouting but she still got up and go to the boxes and take the towel from it. She give the towel to Minho with her pouting face.

"Thank you.... my little sis," Minho smirking while taking the towel from Jae and get into the bathroom.

"Li.. little sis? did he just think of me as his sister?" Jae sigh when thinking if he really think of her as little sis.

 


 

"Knock.. knock.."

"Food delivery!"

"Okay, wait a sec," Jae quickly run to the door with her purse.

She smile to the delivery guy and pay the food she just ordered.

"Thank you! Feel free to order more food from us!" The delivery guy bow to her and walk off from her house.

Jae smile and take in the food to the kitchen.

"Who is that?" Minho ask as he walk out from the room with wet hair and towel on his head.

Jae got enchanted with what she just see infront of her. Minho after bath view are so good to see, With his wet hair and the white shirt he wear, Jae know she is in trouble.

"Did you enjoying the view?" Minho ask, with smirk on his face.

Jae back to her sense. "W-what are you saying? I was actually remembering something but from your view, you saw it like I was looking at you," Jae come out a good idea and she proud of it.

Minho just chuckles. "Did you ordering food?"

"Oh- ah yeah, I order hangover soup for us and some lunch so that you won't get hungry at class later," Jae put all the food on the plates and bowl.

"Cool! It been awhile I didn't eat lunch at home," Minho grins and sit at the bar where it facing the kitchen.

"You should come here again when my mom here. You know mom's food are so delicious. And you should come back to your home sometimes to eat lunch with your mom thought," Jae smile and serve the soup and some lunch infront of Minho.

"I know that, but the gap is just an hour and I will come to class late if I plan to eat at home. You know when you at home, you not gonna just eat. You will also take a bath or sleep if I can," Minho smirking while eating 

"That so just like men," Jae giggles and sip a soup infront of her. "Did your mom know you at here?"

"Well, I just said I was sleeping at my friend's place," Minho tell Jae while his focus on his food.

'friend, huh?' Jae smile bitter and drink her soup.

Suddenly Minho's phone ringing. He take a call in calm. "Yes mom,...... really?... sure,"

then his expression seem like thinking of something before continue his words. "...I will get home early today, take care mom," and he off his phone.

He look at Jae who smilling from ear to ear.

"What?" Minho ask with annoyed face.

"So sweet~" Jae still smilling.

Minho chuckles. "You are unpredictable," he take the empty plate and bowl and bring to sink to wash.

"You going to class already?"

"Yes, it almost 12 now... I guess we will meet tomorrow, at class?"

"Emm sure... take care!" Jae send Minho to door. "Thank you for accompany me last night,"

"You will go back to hostel today, right?" Minho ask Jae while wearing shoes.

"Yeah," Jae nodded.

"Okay then, see you later!" Minho wave and walk to elevator.

"See ya," Jae waving to him until he gone from her sight.

 


 

"Rose," Jae ask suddenly when both of them infront of their book, doing some assignment at their own desk. 

"Emmm?" Rose answer her call but still focus on her laptop.

" I need some of your opinion," Jae turn her seat to face Rose.

"What is it?" Rose put her glasses and face to Jae.

Jae bite her lips before tell her. "Emm there is this girl and boy, they were really close friend back then, there at that time, a girl was moved out from the city , far from this boy and before she go, this boy promise her to married her when they old enough. At that time, they were 4-5 years old. 16 years later, they met, and the boy treat her nice, but the girl didn't know if this boy still remember about what he promise or not. They were slept together after drunk but not do anything, just cuddling... I guess. And the girl ask if he remember or not about that, and the boy said he already tell her the night when they were drunk and he don't want to tell again, he was saying he was glad that the girl didn't remember that night because it might effect the friendship if the girl remember about it. So, what do you think his answer is?"

"How can I know?! it so subjective!" Rose laugh with Jae question. "Wait, is that girl you?"

"Ye- I mean well it just situation I just remembered from novel!" Jae trying to lied.

"Mehh.... so who that boy?" Rose jump to her bed to get closer with Jae.

"What? It not me!"

"Yeah right," Rose giggles, not trusting Jae's words.

"Yah!! hmm.. nevermind, I am not gonna ask you again," Jae sulking, turn her body to face her work.

Rose still laugh with Jae's behaviour. "Okay, okay I am sorry. To be honest, from what I see, I guess, that guy just really love to tease that girl. Well there only got two answers, if he love that girl, he maybe not ready to in that relationship yet but he want YOU to wait for him until he ready. And if he not think as that way, he maybe appreciate with the friendship between you and him, or maybe he just think of you as his sister, and if he already know you like him, he afraid you will run away from him if he rejecting you, so he is so glad you not remember about it," she added some trick in her opinion with teasing smile.

Jae pouting and sigh while she still look at the work infront of her. She afraid the answer will be the second one. She remember Minho was calling her as little sister that morning. They were hugging and cuddling but that not showed anything about he got into her if he just think of her as sister.

"So it really you?" Rose ask suddenly after she satisfied with the reaction from Jae.

"What?" Jae dumbfounded.

Rose chuckles. "So if there nothing, I'm going to continue my work,"

Jae nodded while still in her thought.

 

I'm so happy I got many idea for this fanfics now. I was lost back then where I don't have any idea where to go for this story and it was just like that for year and more. Yeah I am really sorry to subscribers but I promise to focus until the end of this story so please enjoy the story!! Also, sorry for not posting more chapter, there a lot of things happen last few days and yeah, I just got today to post this. Have fun guys ^_^