Chapter 5

Promise

It a morning class, and Rose was out early to have a breakfast with Sunghoon. They already invited her but she rejected it so that she not disturbing those love birds. Jennie and Jisoo didn't have class that morning too so she's walking alone to classes. As always, Jae didn't wear something over to the class. She just wearing a white t-shirt with jeans and let her hair down.

Morning class will be a photoshop class so they might combined with graphic and arts department too. She going out to University early so that she can stop at cafeteria to buy a bread and some coffee. 

Once she reach the class, there just a few students in the class. Maybe the nerd one, because it still early and they already infront of book. Well, different from Jae, while the student in class were reading a book for upcoming chapter, she just scrolling her social media with bread in her hand. She come early not because she is nerd too but more than estimating time to come. It first class so yeah , she still can't estimate her time. She also keep another two seat for Rose and Sunghoon. And she let the other side of her seat will be her bag's seat.

As time goes, the class starting to be fill by students, Rose and Sunghoon come not long before the class start. There when suddenly the class become quiet, Jae thought the lecturer is coming but it actually a guy that Jae didn't wanna meet, Song Minho a.k.a Mino. But other than her, the girls seem crazily over him. They even take a picture of him. Jae start to sweating. She just pretending to not look at him by scrolling her newsfeed. Jae can feels Mino walk passed her. after she didn't listen a step , she look at the back and she can't hide her shock expression when she sees Mino was sitting behind her. He was looking at her with his smirk. From that time, Jae know that Mino still remember her as someone who slap her. Jae quickly look infront like it nothing happen.

"Jay, the guy at the back, he is so cool," Rose whispering to Jae.

Jae just smile awkwardly. She just can't think wisely with the guy at her back who seem like trying to kill her with his laser eyes. It not just that, she feel burden of the past things too. She don't know how to act infront of him, should she say hi to him? or should she tell him that she is Jaei? She never thought that she will meet him this fast. Even if she didn't slap him before, she still don't know how to act infront of him after heard all things about him from his mom and Hanbin. 

"Miss Emotional,"

Jae look at Rose but Rose is busy to talk with Sunghoon.

"Behind you, Miss Emotional,"

Jae look at back and what can she see is Mino with his smirk. Jae didn't know if it evil or not but for Jae which in that situation, feel like the smile look so evil. Jae point at herself, still wondering if Mino calling her or not.

"Yes, that you," Mino added.

Jae clear . "What did you want?"

"Can you lift your bag?"

Jae look at him confused. "Why?"

"Just lift it,"

Jae which still confused, just lift the bag without think anything. Mino stand up and walk down before sit at the seat where she put her bag. Both Rose and Sunghoon look at him in confused.

"Wait, what are you doing? This is my place," Jae still confused with what just happen.

"It empty , right? plus this always be my spot whenever I came to this class. If you don't like it, you can sit at other place," Mino give a wink and his eyes focus on his phone.

Rose and Sunghoon chuckles. When Jae look at them, their face expression not really help Jae. It full meaning and teasing before Rose giggles.

Jae just being silent, her head still processing what just happen. She look at other place, that the only best spot available in that class. "But..."

The lecturer already enter the class and cut her words. "Good morning class, seem like there a lot of persons come even for the first class, I'm proud of you guys. I am Prof. Min Hyorin, and I ..."

Jae just pouting because she can't say anything since the lecturer already come. She don't wanna disturbing the lecturer talk so she just sit quietly with uncomfortable feeling.

 


 

"Okay before class end, I need you guys to form a group of 2. After this the only person that you will face every week is this person who in group with you so please choose your group wisely, and please tell me your group member in 3 minutes," The lecturer give a smile while her hand busy on clean up the paper that she used for teaching before.

Jae look at Rose. "Should we team up as one group? or you want to be one group with Sunghoon?"

Rose look at Sunghoon, stuck between two.

"Nevermind, I will find other member to be my partner. You two should be in one group," Sunghoon give a bright smile as he always give.

Rose look at Sunghoon with guilty. "Is it alright for you? You don't know the classmates yet,"

"I will find new group if you two wanna be together," Jae which not really care who her team, give them a chance if they wanna be teammate or not.

Sunghoon chuckles. "Don't worry about me, I am easy to find new friend, you two should team up," Sunghoon's eyes catch Mino sight which busy on phone while a few girls asking him to be their partner. "I can be his partner if he got no one to team up," Sunghoon whispered to both of them make Jae and Rose nods , understanding.

Jae abit relieved and a bit guilty because she make both Rose and Sunghoon in the different team. She try to give them chance but still, Sunghoon refused it . Jae look at the person at her left. He still with his phone, playing the mobile game. Jae somehow feel pity to the girls who waiting the answer from him, while him, not even care them. Jae can't blame him for being that cold to those girls, he got traumatized with all persons around him before.

"Okay, already make a team? I'm going to call name one by one. Please tell me your partner's full name," Miss Min take out a piece of paper with their name on it. "Jung Jinwoo?"

"Lalisa Manoban, Miss," Jinwoo answering Miss Min question.

Jae look at both partner infront of her. Lisa is the girl with blonde hair. She is pretty like a barbie doll. And Jae used to saw her at registration counter. She recognised her well because she think that she is too skinny. She look at Mino back and he still busy with his game.

"Okay Lalisa. found it!" Miss Min smiling and look up at the students. Her eyes on Mino. "Song Minho! Better give me the name who you wanna be partner, I am tired wi..."

"Kim Jae Yee," Minho cutting his lecturer's words while her eyes still on phone.

"Wait... what?" Both Miss Min and Jae asking back, shock with what they just heard.

All in the class look at him. The girls are wondering who might be the 'lucky' girl. Mino pausing his game.

"I am saying her name is Kim Jae Yee," He still with his serious face , look at Miss Min.

Miss Min clear before finding Jae name in the paper. " ...Very well, next.."

"Wait, why am I being your partner?" Jae look at Mino, wondering plus confuse.

Minho still play his game in his phone. "Because I don't trust others,"

Before Jae could ask him more, he cut Jae's words.

"And don't ask me why. I just choose you and that's all, fullstop,"

Jae keep shut. Suddenly someone poking her from side make her eyes on the girl beside her. 

"Emm what happen? Why he suddenly want you to be his partner? Also, did you guys already know each other? how can he know your full name?" Rose ask Jae, confuse of what just happen.

Jae rub her nape. " I don't know too, maybe his friends told him. but whatever is it, I will be his partner. Me and him still got a business to handle so don't worry. You can partner up with Sunghoon," Jae give a smile to both Sunghoon and Rose who got their eyes on her. Somehow that feel good to her because it resulting that Rose and Sunghoon to be a partner. At the same time, she can feel many sharp eyes on her. She know where it come from. Jae just cup her face and sigh. She know it gonna be her toughest sem.

Plus, she is wondering, what will happen to him and Mino. Will it end up well or will it become more worst?

 


It a short chapter but I will try to continue more chapter! somehow I just messed up with the age here XD I don't know who to case in this fanfics so I choose blackpink and make Hanbin and Bobby younger than them. "^_^ Please just pretend that the real age and in this fanfics are different!! By the way thanks because read my fanfics and don't forget that I got other fanfics like  "I'm just an unordinary girl" to be read! PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ IT BY CLICKING THAT TITLE (Blue one)! THANK YOU SO MUCH!