Chapter 4

Promise

Now Jae know that she got a little brother. Kim Tae Hyung. She love that name. She don't know what she feel but she is happy to have a brother. Even though her brother didn't know her, she still happy with it. He look really like her father. He got his eyes and smile from her dad. Jae can't stop smile because her brother seems like living in good environment without feel like how she felt. She know she is not normal to feel like that because she supposedly feel jealous with him because she didn't have that life like what he got, but living with her only mom is fine for her. It would be perfect to have her dad but it still fine without him. At least she feel like she is a sister and she should protect her brother from feeling like what she felt.

She stop at the house next to her old house. She's a bit nervous because the reason why she come to Korea is because she wanna meet this person. She take a deep breath before ring the bell.

"Yes, who is there?" the woman voice ask her from the voice decoder.

She clear before answering the voice. "Emm is this Minho's house?"

"Yes, but he is not at home right now, I am his mom, may I know who is this?"

Jae sigh. It seem like it not her luck to meet him. "Emm.. I don't know if you remember me but last 16 years ago, I was living next to your house. I am Jae Yee, daughter of Marrie,"

She didn't listen the answer from back there for awhile.

'Did she not trust me? or did she didn't remember me?' Jae's head start to think the possible reason of why the house owner didn't replying her.

"Mrs .."

The door open widely before Jae can finish her words. The woman in her 40 out from the house and hug her make Jae a bit shock. "Are you really Marrie's daughter?" The Woman look at her from her head to toe. "Oh my god, you look pretty like her, your high are so like your dad too,"

After a moment, Jae can smile when at last she know her. "Anyeonghasayo Mrs. Song. It nice to see you again, you still look young as what I remember 16 years ago" Jae bow politely.

Mrs Song laugh when listening Jae's words. " You really have a sense of humour, talkative just like your mom. Come in, Jaei,"

Jae following her old neighbour to get in the house. She look around the house. She used to come that house when she was little but there a lot of change in the house. Especially the wall. The wall which so dull before is now full with certificates with the name of 'Song Min Ho'. Most of it are from a Martial Art Championship and Tournament.

"Your Minho oppa are so good with Taekwondo and Boxing. Mostly he got first place in these competitions," Mrs Song told her make Jae smile widely.

"How is he now?" Jae followed the woman to the kitchen.

"Have a sit," Mrs Song invite her to sit on the dine table. She continue her words once Jae take a seat. "Well he is quite well but he not him after his father died,"

"I'm sorry to hear that. It must be hard for you," Jae sympathy with her old neighbour. She understand well how it feel to lose a father. She can imagine well because eventhought she still got her father but she still can't meet him. So it still same as losing her father.

Mrs Song try to hold her tears with smile. She clear and give a drink to Jae. "It alright, it happen few years ago. Do you wanna see his pictures?"

Jae give a slightly smile. "It would be great,"

Mrs Song go to a TV's cabinet then take a thick album from it before give to Jae. "Here," Mrs Song sit infront of her.

Jae open a first page, it a picture of her Minho when he still baby. She not remember when he was small but the picture do remind Jae of her Minho oppa. "I can't remember his face well when he was baby but this eyes look like him," She turn another page. " He look a lot like his late father when he was baby but as far as I remember him, he got face like you 16 years ago,"

Mrs Song smile. "Yes you are right, he growing up like me but now he look again like his late father,"

Jae turn another page, there a lot of pictures of him and her before he move on. "Woah there a lot of picture of me too!"

"You two can't be separated , how to take a picture of him alone?" 

Jae just laugh, she do remember that. Of course, when she small, she always stick to him where ever he go, like parasite. She flip another pages when he was at high school. From there she can see there a lot of picture of him in competition, tournament, training, but none of it got picture of him smile or laughing. There, she sees someone she familiar with. The picture of him, just like someone she used to met. She turn another page, where there could be the latest one. That really him.

"Emm Mrs Song, is his friends used to called him Mino?" Jae eyes didn't move from the latest picture.

"Ah yes, that Hanbin and Jiwon, both 2 always called him that. Did you already meet him?"

Before Jae know, her tears fall from her eyes. She quickly wipe her tears before Mrs Song see it but it too late.

"Hey what happen? Why you suddenly cry?" Mrs Song quickly take Jae into her arms.

"That rudeness is all because of his insecurities feeling. I didn't heard it from him, but someone who got same class with him when he was at middle school told me that he was bullied victim.I heard it because his father died from driving in drunk state, everyone picked him as their target. It not just guys who bullied him, but also the girls. So he change his school and learn all the martial arts at his new school, as you can see how he is now, that the result from get bullied,"

 

"Insecurities, phobia, it a same thing but different meaning. The result is same, afraid of something. It just how he defending himself,"

 

Hanbin words playing in her head. That make her crying more because she did a lot of mistakes. Didn't recognised him, not at his side when he need someone, didn't care about him and didn't understand him until now.

"Please don't tell him that I am here. I just feel guilty, I honestly don't know how to face him," Jae cry more.

"Hey what happen? please don't cry," Mrs Song try to comfort her but just make Jae cry more.

 


 

Jae walk slowly to her room. It not lock, that mean her roommate already back.

"Hey, how your day out?" Rose ask her once Jae get in the room.

Jae give a slightly smile and put all her stuff down. "A lot of shocking things happen. One of it, my brother,"

"Your brother?" Rose quickly go beside Jae when Jae turn on her camera.

"I met my stepbrother, see this!" Jae show Rose her brother's picture on his camera's screen.

"Woah.. he look cute and handsome! can I meet him?" Rose ask Jae with hope-ing eyes.

Jae just laughing when seeing her roommate behaviour. " He didn't know I am his sister. We never meet until today. Aren't he look adorable?" 

Rose look at Jae than cares Jae's head with care. " It must be hard for you. Are you really happy to just meet him like this?"

Jae nodded and smile. "I don't wanna ruin his happiness,"

"I feel like it a drama because you are so kind!" Rose hug Jae .

Jae just laugh with Rose's innocent side."How was your date?" Jae change the subject.

Rose give a meaningful smile. "Sunghoon is so gantleman..."

"Ahh so his name is Sunghoon?" Jae cut Rose words to .

"Yaa~~" Rose slap Jae's arm playfully.

Jae laugh again. "Arasso~ continue your story,"

"Today he brought me to amusement park! He even get me a teddy bear!" Rose point a teddy bear on her bed. "We chatting about our family and background too. Ohh! He said he gonna follow our schedule so that we can have a same classes," Rose excitedly tell Jae about her crush.

"I wish you two the best! And about our schedule... I already arranged it," Jae take out her file and give a schedule paper to Rose. "Tell me if it not alright, I will change it later," 

Rose look through the paper before hugging Jae. " There nothing you do is not alright. I love this schedule! Thanks Jae!" Rose run to her desk and take a picture of it. She's checking again the schedule by herself, left Jae with her camera alone.

She take out her phone and unlocked it. She already got Minho's number from his mom but she don't think she's brave enough to meet him as Jaei. She lock her phone again and lend her body on the bed. It quite a rough day for her. Especially about his Minho oppa.

 


 

Done with another chapter, I will be hiatus again after this, so please support my fanfics and wait for my comeback ^_^ I still keep few chapter to release so that I still can update eventho I will be busy later. Love you guys <3