Disturbance

Bonds (HIATUS)

Kyu Jong’s POV

“Oppa, help me out!!! Take Pat to rest, Hyun Joong oppa and Jun oppa is scary!!”Kimmi told me mentally.

“Hahaha, araso dongsaeng,”

“Pat, let me bring you to your room, in the orders of Kimmi,” I led her to her room.

Young Saeng’s POV

“Saengie oppa, can you save me please?”Kimmi ask me while she’s running the whole house, screaming loudly.

“Kimmi-ah, not oppa don’t want to help you but hyung and maknae seems like they’re going to eat me if I stand up. You don’t want oppa to suffer right?”

“Oppa no help, AH!!!!!”she yelled again and I guess she’s pouting. She looks cute when she pouts.

“Mianhae dongsaeng-ah, but do you want me to create a barrier when you run over towards my direction?”

“De, gomawo oppa,” she said happily.

I saw her running towards me, still screaming and hide behind me when I created a barrier to prevent Jun and Hyun Joong from coming towards us. Just then, the girls came back so I put down the barrier as she told as she run towards Hae Rin and hide behind her.

Kimmi’s POV

“Eonni, save me…” I hide behind Hae Rin and pointed at Jun and Hyun Joong.

“What did she do this time?” she asked.

“Eonni, I didn’t do anything wrong!!” I pouted and follow her steps as she walk.

“Yah what say you didn’t do anything wrong!!!” shouted Jun as he glare at me but I reply him with a smile.

“Come on oppas, have a sit and talk,” said Hye Sun.

“She block off her mind when I tried to talk to her,” Hyun Joong said.

“She went and find the artifacts without me helping her!!” shouted Jun.

The girls turn their faces towards me, “You find the artifacts by yourself?” said Yun Min.

“De, but it’s easy to find,” I smiled.

“You never change didn’t you?” said Hae Rin.

“It’s a mission from the elders, a personal mission,” I pouted and look at my legs.

“Araso, go back and rest now, we’ll have a meet with the girl shall we?” said Hae Rin.

“Eonni, stop reading my mind!!!” I hit her arm hardly.

“Yah why are you hitting my dear,” Jung Min shouted.

“Your dear, when did you both become so close until calling dear?” Jun grinned.

“None of your business turtle, mind your own one!!” Jung Min walks off, blushing and awkward. Hae Rin too, blushing and awkward so she runs into her room and shut the door hardly, causing everyone to laughed.

“Hmm, something fishy…” said Jun.

“I err…. Going back my room,” I run back my room, leaving those two shouting my name loudly while I just chuckled, thinking of how their face will look like.

Hyun Joong’s POV

“Aishh that girl; never quits running, won’t she for once get tired?” I slumped back on the sofa with Jun next to me, doing the same thing.

“Hahaha, when she’s more use to everyone around her, she’ll get crazier than you know,”

“Hope she gets cuter,” I said softly but eventually Jun heard it.

“Hyung, why don’t you just confess?” he gets serious again.

"Confess to whom?” asked Saengie, Kyu and Jung Min. Damn it, they don’t know!!!

“Hmm why is it so hot all of the sudden?” I started fanning myself with my clothes.

“I smell another fishy thing,” Jun said and I glare at him, making him to shut his mouth up.

“Seems like hyung is in love,” Saengie teased.

“I wonder who that could be…” Kyu added.

“I think the air conditioner is spoil, better get the repairman over. I go back my room and get a bath first,” I walk back my room quickly.

Jung Min’s POV

“Hyung really likes someone, wonder who is the lucky one,” I said.

“Maknae, you know something. I’m sure you know about something, spill it out,” said Kyu and Saengie nodded.

“I don’t know anything!!!” he shouted.

“Fine, then I asked Yun Min to be my girlfriend,” said Kyu threateningly but it’s a joke.

“No no, no!!! I tell!!!”

“Say it otherwise Kyu hyung will really do it,” I join the blackmailing.

“Aishh, hyung likes Kimmi,” he said very fast.

“BWOH!!!!” we all shouted and Jun continues telling everything he knows.

The next day during breakfast, Kimmi’s POV

“What’s wrong with the guys faces?” I asked the girls as the guys are grinning evilly at Hyun Joong since the moment they wake up and Hyun Joong, he was concentrating eating his food as fast as he can.

“I don’t know,” Kei replied.

“Eonni, when it’s the next mission of yours?” asked Hye Sun which got everyone’s attention.

“Not sure but I’m sure, it’ll be a group job rather than a personal mission,” I continue eating my sandwich.

“Oppa, what happen?”I asked Hyun Joong mentally.

“Ask them, how do I know what’s going on?”

“Oh okay, I ask them,” I block my mind from talking to Hyun Joong.

“Oppa, what’s going on?” I asked Jun.

“Dongsaeng-ah, you might not want to know,”

“What is it? What happen to all of you? Why are you guys grinning at Hyun Joong oppa?”

“Umm…. They’re teasing him of the one he likes,”

"Oh…. Okay, I’m going back to my room and rest. I feel tired,”

Ahh…. So Hyun Joong has someone he likes already, maybe I shouldn’t fall for him in the beginning, my heart….

“Eonni, I’m tired, I’m going back to rest.”

“You just done eating breakfast eonni!!!” said Yun Min.

“Master Kimmi, you need to rest more. Sorry for making you like this,” Pat bowed down 90 degree.

“I said quit the formality otherwise I’m going to torture you,” I chuckled, “I’m fine, I just need some extra rest,” I patted on her shoulder and made my way in my room.

“Okay Kimmi,” Pat bowed again. Can’t her for once listen to my orders?

Pat’s POV

“What happen to her when she saves you?” Hae Rin asked.

“Because of the night crawler and Oni, they’re different than the normal ones so Master created a double barrier in one time, using fire and ice and barrier while she attack them,”

“No wonder, double barrier uses a lot of energy,” Hye Sun said.

“Double barrier? What is that?” asked the guys except for Jun because he knows about it.

“Double barrier is a type of barrier that can only performed by a person which have certain level like Master. Double barrier is the only barrier that no one until now can even break through it no matter how high level of your power is but the disadvantage is that it’ll drain lots of your energy away,”

“She’s so stupid to do that, she can summon us!!!” said Pete.

“Don’t blame Master, she just thinks that you all got presentation at Newton and the girls are watching performance so she better not disturb,”

“How you’d….”

“Yah I heard everything Pat, you want me to throw you out!!!” Kimmi shouted from upstairs which causes me to pout and others to laugh, “Stop pouting I can see that!!! And stop bothering Pat, she needs rest too!!!” she shouted then we all heard a loud bang of her room door.

“Ah, dongsaeng is back to her own self already,” Jun stretches out his hand widely.

Kimmi’s POV

I went back in my room, close my eyes and enter my dreamland. Just when I almost one more step to my dreamland, I feel a presence in my room. I quickly open my eye and saw Hyun Joong in front of my face, few inches away, I can feel his breathe.

“Omo oppa, stop scaring me like this!!” I hit his chest hardly.

“Wae?” he asked.

“You know I was about to fall into deep sleep but I sense something so I wake up and it was you!! Because of you, I can’t sleep,” I gave a deep sighed as he chuckled.

“Hehehe, go and rest now, I’m just checking on you, you really looked tired,”

“Okay,” I lied back on my bed and close my eyes.

“Hyung, lapin is going to die soon…” Jung Min shouted as he made his way in my room.

“YAH PARK JUNG MIN, aishh!!!” I stood up and stormed off my room.

Hyun Joong’s POV

“Why is she shouting suddenly?” Jung Min scratches his head with his right hand since his left hand is pre-occupied by his lapin.

“She got disturbed twice,” I chuckled.

“You mean both of us? Oh damn it!!! I forgot she’s resting, I’m so dead…”

“Hahaha…”

Hae Rin’s POV

“Dongsaeng-ah, what are you doing down here at the living room? I thought you’re resting,” I asked.

“Aishh two freaking guys are disturbing me!!!” she put a pillow on the sofa, lied down and covers her head with three pillows and sleep.

“Kimmi eonni, what are you doing here?” asked Kei.

“NO MORE DISTURBING ME!!!!” she shouted as I laughed out loud when I saw Kei pouted.

“She needs rest; Mal oppa and Hyun Joongie oppa disturb her sleep,”

“What did they do?” Yun Min joined.

“Hyun Joong oppa came in and check on me, but that Mal oppa come in and ask about his LAPIN!!!” she shouted loudly, signaling us to keep quiet.

“Shhh…. Don’t talk so loud, she’ll get violence later,” I said while suppressing my laughter.

“Eonni I heard that!!!”she yelled in my mind and I laughed out really loud not caring others looking at me.