Chapter 2: Test For Fay

Bonds (HIATUS)

Hae Rin’s POV

“They need a test before I allow them to enter back at homeland?” I heard Kimmi say through the phone, it was from one of the elders in human world.

“Araso, I know what to do,” she close down the phone.

“Dongsaeng-ah,” I called out.

Kimmi’s POV

“Eonni,”I replied mentally.

“You realize it didn’t you?”she asked.

“De, but they need a test, I’ll create one for each and every one of them but I need the girls to help out so we both plan together? Not letting them know yet, they’ll screwed up everything,”

“Araso, we’ll plan it now but for the extent of my knowledge, the guys just ended their promotional activities for their album Destination, so they’ll have plenty of time to waste on,”she added.

“You’re right, but we have to join them to accomplish the mission because from there on, we’ll know our bonds,”

“I hate bonds!!”she screamed mentally.

“Yah you want my brain to explode!!”I hit her arm and laugh as she pouted.

“Yeah yeah, let’s go back to the table.”she pulls me back and sits next to her.

“Hmm… I see bartender oppa already brought the drinks here,” I look at the drinks they’re intake.

“It’s nice!!! Can I learn how to do that?” asked Jung Min.

“Ask bartender oppa, he might wanna teach,” said Kei then bring the guys over to the bar.

“Eonni, shall we start it after the nightclub?”I asked her mentally.

“So early? What shall we do?”

“Seduce them,”I smiled.

“You and your dirty mind!!”she hit my head.

“Yah I just say I want to hear their heartbeat ok? People from homeland doesn’t have the same heartbeat as human when the opposite walk near them or going to kiss or something!!” I yelled back mentally.

“Araso, I know about that,”she smiled, “But how are both of us going to encounter five guys in one time? With two people, we only can encounter two of them,”

“We’ll discuss with the girls, I bet they also know about them but the guys never knows since I suppressed their powers since they enter and during the time in studio, I also suppressed it already,”

“Good job dongsaeng, let’s go get the girls to the washroom and talk,” she said pulling me to the girls.

"Hey girls, come in my office for awhile, we got some girls talk to do,” she said.

“Mianhae, we’ll come out as soon as possible,” I said, “Bartender oppa, I can sense something, you ask everyone to be alert and take care of the guys, they are one of us too,” I talk to him mentally and he nodded.

“Girls, we need to seduce the guys,” Hae Rin said.

“What, why?” asked Kei loudly.

“Aishh, don’t you realize they’re one of us?!!!” Yun Min hit her head again and both of them starting bickering.

“This two never grows up…” the other girls shook our heads.

“Ok, according to age or what?” Hye Sun said.

“Hmm, I think we chose up to powers,” said Hae Rin, “Kimmi-ah!!!” she snap me out of my thoughts.

“Oh, I agree with Hae Rin eonni, we do according to powers,”

“Ok, let’s see. I test their powers just now; Heo Young Saeng and Kim Hyun Joong powers are the highest among all so I and Kimmi will take care of both of them. The other three, you three decide which one to do, I’ll be outside with Kimmi,” she drags me out of the room.

“Eonni, let’s go down, something is happen downstairs,” I pulled her to the first floor and saw everyone lying on the floor, no customers or workers.

“Bartender oppa!!” I shouted as he slowly wakes up from the behind bar, “What happen?”

“They took the guys, I can sense them behind the alley from here,” he shows me and Hae Rin the picture of where they are.

“All five in different spot?!” I look as the other girls came down.

“Eonni, which one you taking?”I asked her mentally.

“Heo prince, see you later,”she went off after casting some spells so does the other girls.

I concentrate hardly, finding Hyun Joong’s location and finally found him on top of a roof, DSP’s company roof, what the heck is he doing there so fast? I quickly rush there and saw a monster in the form of a lady, walking towards him, trying to drain his powers.

“Andwae!!” I yelled as she turns around facing towards me. I made clone of myself everywhere so I can get near Hyun Joong. I ran towards him as the clones keeping her busy, “Hyun Joong oppa, are you alright?” I patted his cheek lightly as he was about to passed out; his energy was drain in a whole sum.

I stood up, went to the monster and change her back to her original form. It was a Minotaur, an evil one, their weakness is ice and water so I create some water and froze her into ice then use the royal star sword and slice it into half and she disappear.

Hyun Joong was making some noise, “Oppa, kwenchana? Sit here, I heal your wound first,” he looked at me, “You’re one of us aren’t you?”

“Your heart is beating so fast, so I guess you really are one,” I chuckled as I look at his face expression, a mixture of shock, anxious, nervous and blur, “Don’t worry, you need some rest then you’ll be back to who you really are,” I went near him, kiss his lips as I transfer some energy to him so that he can hang on it until we reach back home.

Hyun Joong’s POV

What’s going on? How come Kimmi has those powers too? Does it mean she’s one of us or we are one of them? How come they’re allowed to be in human world? The moment she came nearer to me, I don’t know why my heart is beating so fast and I couldn’t calm myself down. The moment she kissed me, I can fell some energy transferring from her, in my body, reenergizing up my body.

“You’ll be fine, I guess you have to follow me back,” she pulls me up from the floor.

“Gomawo and sorry,” I smiled shyly.

“Hahaha, it’s okay. I already known I have to do it sooner or later,” she smiled. She was pretty like a goddess and her smile can be able to melt my heart. Wait… What am I doing now? I just know her for like 3 hours!!!

At the girl’s mansion

“Oppa, go and rest first, your energy was almost drain finish by the Minotaur just now,” she help me in the bed and leave.

I took hold of her hand and she was staring at our hands so I let it go, “Is the other four boys well?”

“Don’t worry oppa; they are in better condition than you. They also need some rest and you need more rest than them,” she leaves the room.

At the living room, Kimmi’s POV

“So how is Hyun Joong oppa?” asked Yun Min.

“Fine, his energy was drain by a Minotaur just now, he needs some rest,” I sat on the sofa, closing my eyes.

“Have they passed the test yet?” Hae Rin asked.

“I don’t think so, we’ll test their powers only since it’s dangerous now to test but didn’t I ask you guys to seduce them?” I replied.

“Yes but I never hear the heartbeat…” said Kei.

“I heard it already,” Hae Rin said. Yun Min, Hye Sun and me nodded but it seems only Kei failed her mission.

“You fail your mission miss,” said Hye Sun.

“This consider as a mission? Gosh…” said Kei.

“You should know the ancient history book stated that a word from the King, Queen, Princess and the Prince, will all be consider as orders and mission, didn’t you listen in class?!!” said Hae Rin hitting her head and she pouted.

“Oppa, how long do you plan to stand there?” said Hye Sun, looking at Jung Min who was standing behind the poll of the staircase.

"Umm, hi, sorry for invading the conversation, I’ll be heading back to the room now,” he walks back but unfortunately was dragged to the living room and placed between me and Hae Rin. It was my creation this time.

“Come on, I need to know about you guys,” I pleaded.

“Aigoo, araso what you girls wanted to know? No seducing this time!!” He covers his face with a pillow.

“Hahaha, we’re done with that part already so too bad.” Yun Min said.

“I want to know about your group, the ability that each and every one of you own,” I said then Jung Min started to tell.

The group that they are in right now is called Fay group that consists of five of them. Hyun Joong was the leader as his powers is the best among all five. Young Saeng was the assistant leader as his powers was slightly lower than Hyun Joong a little. Hyung Jun the youngest among all and the power is the weakest among all so the girls and I have to put more attention on him. As Jung Min said, he himself is able to read people mind too and he is a vampire like Hae Rin but he never realize that Hae Rin was the same kind as him. The others power he never knows because they never really commit to a battle since they’ve debuted five years ago in human world.

The next morning

I was awake by the noise that came from downstairs, “Mal stop running around!!! You’ll burn down the house later Kyu!!!” someone shouted loudly.

“Can you guys stop burning down my house? My money will go wasted if you guys running around,” I stood at the stairs sleepily looking at the guys. They stop from running as the water cool down the fire at the living room.

“Cool, you can do that too!!! You’re one of us?” said Young Saeng.

“Yes, the other girls too,” I went into the kitchen but they are able to see me since it’s an open kitchen.

“Eonni eonni!!! Otteuke!!!” shouted Kei.

“What did you do this time?” said Hae Rin joining me in the kitchen, drinking water.

“My hand burn…” She showed her hand and pouted.

“Oppa help you,” said Hyung Jun then cover his hand on top of it then it disappears when he took of his hand.

“Gomawo oppa, you have the same healing ability skills with Yun Min eonni!!” she run back upstairs. So he has that ability like Yun Min.

“I want them to be train under your hands while you are searching for the other two, time is limited,”said the voice again and it fades off.

“Eonni, training later, no schedules right?”I asked Hae Rin mentally.

She shook her head, “Ok guys, you all will have training later,” she announced.

“Huh? What training?” said Jung Min confusingly?

I gave a deep sighed, “It’s about the powers you guys own, you don’t know how to use it properly so we’re teaching you to right way,” I added on.

“But first of all, before splitting you guys off, we want to test your powers first,” Yun Min added on.

“Araso,” the guys pouted and quickly have their breakfast.

Test time

“We ordered some enemies for you to fight in this dimensional world, have fun!!” I smiled and send them five to the dimensional world.