He isn't dead

Bonds (HIATUS)

At the living room, Kimmi’s POV

“Maru and Roku, come appa here,” said Jung Min and they obey him.

“Okay, the girls precisely already know some of the stories, any question want to ask?” I asked.

“I want to hear it, the whole story,” said Jung Min.

“Yeah, dongsaeng-ah, why don’t you say it again about Leo?” said Hae Rin.

“Araso, Jun oppa, you don’t need to hear, continue with what you’re planning with,”

“Okay, I’ll be right back, I gotta go homeland one round,”

“I want to go!!!” shouted Yun Min.

“Araso, araso,” they both disappear.

“Okay, I shall start right?” Hyun Joong puts his arm around me.

“Thousand years ago, homeland was invaded by dark forces. That time, the dark forces were easily destroyed by us but during that time, there wasn’t any magic surrounding and not even the King owns magic. Apparently, hundred years pass; we still have no solution but to learn magic by ourselves. The funny thing that happens is that the next generation, which our generation; we’re all born with magic in us and Leo was one of us. Leo, he wasn’t one of us in our country but someone, a person who travels around the world brought him in our country and one of our citizen, take Leo as his child. Leo was taught magic by this foster father of his. Leo was one of Jun oppa’s and my best friend when we’re young. We’ll go around the city, play around, joke around and even eat together. Although we’re from the palace and he’s from the normal house, we still are together as friends. Other kids that we don’t join, they were precisely jealous about him hanging out with me and Jun oppa, so they were poisoning Leo with words. They’re saying that he was powerless and get near us to get power,”

“So he now he wanted so much power is because of this?” said Kyu.

“Let her finish saying won’t you!!!” Jung Min hit his head and Kyu pouted.

“After this, Leo was disappeared for a long time. Before he even disappeared, he was always down and never come and looks for me or Jun oppa. For the first five years he was missing, there were lots of rumors about him. One of it I remember the clearest is that someone said that Leo was posses by the demon of dark forces, total of four of them. How true is it? I don’t really know, even the King and Queen, they don’t know about it. After those five years, when Leo really came back, he was totally a different person. Everyone thought he was dead, killed by the dark forces but eventually, none of them realize something was wrong with him. For me and Jun oppa, we’re with him for many years, the whole city only we are the only one realizing something was wrong with him including my girls of course. His body; came out the smell of magic, a strong sense of magic. The magic sense until this day, none of us will forget because it’s the smell of evil. We tried to tell the citizens but eventually no use,”

“So how did they realize about him?” asked Jung Min.

“Didn’t my sister said to shut up!!!” Jun came back and hit his head.

“Yah Kim Hyung Jun, respect your hyung please!!!” they started bickering.

“Yah I want to hear stories, shut up!!” shouted Hyun Joong as they kept quiet.

“Hahaha, let’s continue. One day, when everyone was asleep, Leo was awake and he went to a place where people seldom pass by. Those who saw it says that the rumor was real, there is four demons inside his body but who knows? Right now, the main thing that he wanted is; first power; second the throne and third…” I practically stop and gave a deep sigh.

“You,” said Jun.

“Hahaha… Yeah…” Hyun Joong hugged me much tighter, jealous guy...

“Omo, they fall asleep,” said Riza, looking at the twins.

“Hahaha, I’ll bring them to sleep can?” said Jung Min.

“Who knows what will happen to them? Become little vampire horses?” said Jun.

“Yah if you bring them to sleep, they’ll become turtles,” Jung Min shouted back.

“Araso araso, no more fighting, Mal oppa and Rin eonni take them to rest. I’m going back and sleep,” I yawned and make my way to my room.

“Oppa, what are you doing?” He grabs my hand and enters his room.

“Sleeping of course, your pillow is here so you sleep here,” he closes the door and put me on the bed.

“Araso,” I tugged myself in the bed and as usual, he’ll put his arm around my waist and pull me close to him and sleep.

Hyun Joong’s POV

‘Should I ask her more about Leo?’ I said in my mind.

“Oppa, go ahead and ask, I know you wanted to know more about Leo and me,” she said. I cursed myself for forgetting her powers.

“Ummm, are you… both…. lovers?” I stuttered.

“Last time yes, now no, I have a wonderful boyfriend already,” she makes me flattered.

“Why did you both break off?”

She turns around and faces me, “You know oppa that was just a puppy love between kids, so now no more puppy love or maybe it’s still puppy love?”

“Who said anything about puppy love?” I looked around and she just came and kisses my cheek.

“Oppa, you sure are 4D,” she giggled.

“Yah if I'm 4D, then our future kid? Aren’t they going to be a 4D kid?”

“Yah oppa,” she hit my chest lightly and hide her head inside my chest, I bet she’s blushing and pouting at the same time.

“Hahaha, araso, oppa bad,” I caress her hair and kiss her forehead.

“Now sleep,” she uses her hand and covers my eyes then slowly her hands fell down when she fall into deep sleep.

The next morning, Kimmi’s POV

“Oppa, palli irona!!!” I wake him up after I’m done getting ready.

“YAH PALLI IRONA!!!!” I jump next to him on the bed, “Yah you don’t wake up then the alien spaceship is going off, heading back to Venus already!!!” I shouted at his ear and he immediately wake up but hit me on my forehead, “Oppa…” I rubbed my forehead as I put my head on my knee, lowering my head down.

Hyun Joong’s POV

“Omo baby, kwenchana? Mianhae, oppa…. Aishh… Are you injured?” I tried to put her head up but she insisted not to. “Baby, don’t be like this. Oppa bring you out later ok? We go to the amusement park later,” I hold onto her.

“Jinja?" she finally looked up, looking happy, "Hmm, reschedule on tomorrow ok? You got to see your manager and have a meeting today,” she smiles happily.

“Araso!!! Now, let’s go and have our breakfast then training for another half an hour before heading to the company,”

Everyone was happy during breakfast time, as usual; Mal and Maknae will be fighting over stupid stuffs. After breakfast, we have our training for half an hour before I head back to DSP to have a meeting with the manager and president. After training, the girls were left at home with the kids, Pat and Lee.

Kimmi’s POV

After the boys left, we got nothing to do but to watch TV.

“Where is Hae Rin eonni?” asked Kei.

“Vampire stuff, don’t bother her,” I replied as Hae Rin was doing her vampire things. She and Jung Min was the weirdest vampire among all vampires we known. They can go in and out like normal people, they can live without blood for years after once intake, they can look like normal people but the other vampires and they look like a ghost.

“Evil is near, so does victory, the final one is near, help must be given or it shall win,” Starry said then another image appears, an image of the boys company and it’s at night.

“Kei, what time are the guys coming back?” asked Hye Sun.

“Before dinner, wae?” she looked at Hye Sun.

“Ummm, its’ Saengie’s birthday today, I want to have a date with him,”

“Ahhh, no wonder,” said Kei while nodding with Yun Min.

“I’m afraid you have to cancel it or postpone it Hye Sun,” said Hae Rin while walking back in the house.

“Wae?” she whined.

“Kimmi heard the last artifact’s location, so we’re going together with her,” Hye Sun pouted.

“Eonni, you and Saengie oppa go ahead; I’ll be fine without you guys,”

“No Hye Sun eonni must go,” said Kei as she’s reading the future again, “Something is going to happen if Hye Sun eonni and Saengie oppa not going, my instinct is always right, including this time,”

“Fine, I’m postponing it till tomorrow,” said Hye Sun unwillingly and storms off.

“Dongsaeng-ah, eonni, you should let her go the way she wanted,” I voiced out.

“Work is more important than love,” said Hae Rin then make her way back to her room.

“Yeah, you’re right….” I muttered then went back my room.

“Sapphira, are you there?”

“Yes I am Kimmi,”

“What’s going on in homeland now? Is everything over there alright?”

“I’m flying back to the dragon place now, use the spell I told you then you’ll be able to see it,”

“Ok,” I casted a spell and see, “Everything seems normal, is everyone well informed that Leo isn’t dead?”

“Wait, Leo isn’t dead?”

“Yeah, he isn’t dead, haven’t the palace announce it yet?”

“No, they said that Leo is already dead,”

"What the…. Ok, Sapphira, I want you to tell those in the dragon place, says it’s from my words. If they don’t believe, I’ll be going back and announce it by myself understood? Keep it as a secret too, ask the dragon troops not to spread anything, just between them and us, don't spread it out,”

“Yes Kimmi, I’ll do it,”

“No way….. What in the world is omma and appa doing now?” I said to myself.

At the palace

“Have you announces to the whole country that I’m dead?”

“Y-y-yes,”

“Good, I’ll have them coming to me willingly,” Leo laughed evilly.

Back at Korea

“Baby, what are you thinking?” Hyun Joong put his arm around my waist and pulls me near to him; I leaned back on his chest then close my eyes.

“Nothing much, you can read my mind, you should know,”

“Why do they do that for?”

“I don’t know oppa, I’m confused,” I gave out a big sighed.

“Don’t worry; I’m sure they’re planning about something,”

“I hope so, I wonder as a Princess, can’t I have a really peaceful day in my life for once?” he gave me a deep kiss on my lips.

“Yah no kissing allowed!!!” shouted Jun and separate both of us then pulls me towards the dining table.

“Yah Kim Hyung Jun, respect your future brother-in-law!!!” Hyun Joong smacked his head then pulls me near to him.

“You too hyung!!!” he smacked Hyun Joong’s head and pulls me near to him.

“Aishh you two, stop pulling me!!! None of you are going to be brother-in-laws if you continue to fight,” I disappear myself then appear myself next to Kei and sit next to her at the dining table. The whole time having dinner, the two of them were still fighting, Jung Min even join them but was kicked out by both of them immediately.