Chapter 5 Back From Homeland

Bonds (HIATUS)

“Yah oppa!!” I hit his chest hardly, “I’m heading back the royal palace and you’re following me!!!” I dragged him to Orlendo and explain everything.

“Wow so Pete is one of them saving our world and don’t worry!! We’ll take good care of all the dragons,” Orlendo said.

“Orlendo oppa, my dragon better not disturb it. You can give him food but don’t touch the door, I’ve casted a spell so no one is allowed to enter,”

“Okay, poor dragon,” he pouted.

"Kaja oppa, we’re heading back to royal palace!!” we sat on our horses and headed back to the royal palace.

Back at human world, Hyun Joong’s POV

“What’s taking eonni so long? She’s been there for almost a month and now this stupid crystal ball isn’t working for three freaking weeks!!!” shouted Kei.

“Why do I sense something bad is going on?” I asked myself.

“Yah turtle, why are you running around like small kids,” Jung Min shouted.

“Mal mal go away, come again another day” Hyung Jun kept on singing although it’s bright and shiny outside but he’s referring to Jung Min and he earns a horse race from Jung Min.

“Yah you both horse and turtle, don’t want to become pancake so shut up!!” I shouted back.

Hyung Jun’s POV

“Aigoo someone likes my sister and now he’s having love sick,” I said to Jung Min softly.

“Hyung, maknae said you love Kimmi!!” Jung Min shouted.

“Bwoh?!!!” Hyun Joong glared at me.

“Annyeong…” I waved back and started running since he started chasing me.

“My house will really wreck apart if I don’t come back earlier,” I heard a girl said from behind, causing both of us to stop running around and stare at her. It was Kimmi, she’s back.

“Yah dongsaeng-ah, don’t you know oppa worry?” I went and gave her a tight hug and she hugged me back.

Kimmi’s POV

“Aigoo oppa, I’m going to suffocate soon,” I chuckled as he pouted.

“What are you doing there? What took you so long?” he said as I smiled back at Hyun Joong who smiled at me.

“Um, I was doing some personal stuff for omma, wae?”

“Yah who told you to tell lies?!!” someone hit my head from the back.

“Omma,” I caress my head with the help of Pete from behind.

“Who is this?” Hyung Jun asked.

“Son, this is Kim Pete, he’ll be one of the Fay group members as well as the Bonds group. Oh Hyun Joong-ah, nice to meet you and you all too, Jung Min, Kyu Jong and Young Saeng,”

“Omma, what are you doing here for? I just done my mission,” I pouted.

“Son, you did a great job this time, and Kimmi, your dragon needs training so palli and search for the last one!!!” she hit my head and leave.

“Dragons…” I slumped on the sofa with all eyes on me and Pete, “What?”

“Care to explain what happened dongsaeng?” Young Saeng asked.

“Ok, but when the girls come back only. I don’t want to do double explanation,” I turn around, “Oppa, you can head back and prepare the equipments, Orlendo oppa will tell you what to do. Oh and we added a new troop for our battle,”

“What troop?” he asked.

"My dragon troop of course,” Pete said.

“Your,” said Hyun Joong unbelievingly.

“He’s the leader of dragon riders, that’s where I got to find him,” I smiled.

“Whoa, hyung you’re cool,” Hyung Jun high-fived him.

I sat in between on Hyung Jun and Pete, the rest are eyeing on the TV so I was tired and fell asleep on Hyung Jun’s shoulder.

Hyung Jun’s POV

“Hyun Joong-ah, how many more left to find?” Pete asked.

“One more, another one more then we’re done,” Hyun Joong said.

“Aigoo, I’m so tired!!!” said Yun Min and Kei when they got home.

“I hate the bar, when is eonni coming back?” asked Hye Sun as she is two months younger than Kimmi.

“Omo, who’s there,” said Hae Rin, pointing at Pete.

“Oh, he is one of us so he’ll join the group from now on,” said Kyu.

“Yeah,” Jung Min shouted happily as the mission is going to end soon.

“Shut up Mal, my sis is sleeping!!!” I throw ice cube towards him but he use his wind and deflect it on Kimmi’s face.

Kimmi’s POV

 “Ah,” I touch my forehead when something hits me, “Hey girls, you’re back!!” I said softly while caressing my head.

“Eonni, kwenchanayo, if you want a revenge find Mal oppa, he did that to you,” said Yun Min and Kei nodded happily as they love to bully him and Hyung Jun.

“Yah it’s that the way to treat your oppa?!” he yelled back.

“Hahaha araso, I’ll take my revenge later, Hye Sun-ah, can I borrow your crystal ball for awhile?”

“Sure, I’ll take it for you,”

“No, I want to use it at night, please,” I pleaded.

“Ok, so where have you been for the month eonni?!!” she shouted.

“Hahaha, searching for my sacred creature,” I smiled.

“You found yours? What is it?” said Kei happily.

“A dragon and Pete hyung also has a dragon too,” said Young Saeng.

“So are you the Prince of our kingdom oppa?” Hae Rin asked Pete.

“Yah just because he has a dragon doesn’t make him the Prince ok?!!!” I shouted back.

“Yeah, no way I want to become one. I want to take care of dragons than this girl here,” he joked.

“Yah Kim Pete, you want me to ask my dragon to burn down your dragon army place?” I threaten him.

“Aishh when will you treat me nicely without using the dragons as a threat?!”

“After I test your powers with the next one I’m finding,”

“Hello, are we invisible here? We need some attention here and explanation!!” said Jung Min, waving his hands on our face.

“Araso, araso, what all of you want to know? Ask,” I said.

“What happen back there?” asked Kyu.

“Hmmm… Let’s summarize that omma set me up on a trip to the south to get something for appa but never mention anything about it. That place was damn full of night crawlers so thanks to the secret weapons, I was safe from it. Around the end of south part, I was sleeping one night and found an egg bugging me so I just touch it. Suddenly it rains then I took the egg with my horse and went for shelter. It was then the egg hatches. After that, a small, little cute aqua blur dragon came out,”

“So how you both are bond together?” asked Pete.

“Shouldn’t you know about it? You are one of them too!!!” I hit his hand.

“Aigoo, every rider has different experience ok,”

“Well we went to the large paddy field the next day and it came and bite me then it left. By then I thought I lost it so I decided to head back the royal palace since I reach the end of the south area. It was then, a large amount of forces coming to my direction and it was then, the first touch of my dragon and that’s where we bonded,”

“Cool, what’s the name?” asked Hyung Jun.

"Sapphira,”

“Wait your dragon is Sapphira? The most powerful among all dragons other than Hyung Jun’s dragon,” said Pete.

“I don’t know, I just got to know her before we came back sir,”

“Maknae-ah, when did you own a dragon and we never know about it?” said Young Saeng.

“Mianhae hyung, there is certain rules for us not to talk but you guys oversee her journey so she is allowed to talk about it,”

“Next time no more lies, we want all the truth,” the boys said together.

“Eonni, when can we see your dragon?” said Kei.

“Aishh, until you find your sacred creature,” I stood up, “Dongsaeng-ah, forget about the crystal ball. I’m tired and I want to rest, good night everyone.”

Jung Min’s POV

“Who else here besides Maknae and Pete hyung got sacred creature?” asked Kyu.

I of course never owns one since I haven’t return homeland for years; Young Saeng, Kyu, Kei and Hye Sun said they haven’t found theirs too.

“Hae Rin noona, you have one?” I asked.

“Yes, I own a troop of wizard,”

“Cool, what about you Yun Min-ssi?” I asked again.

“She owns Minotaurs,” said Kei giggling at a side.

“The Mi…. Mi…. Mino…. Minotaurs which attack me?” said Hyun Joong with fear.

“Yes but there are good and evil one and mine are all good ones so they won’t harm you,” Yun Min quickly explained.

“Ahh, I want to own one too,” I said.

“You’ll own one when time comes,” Hae Rin smiled at me. Oh, that smile can melt me into ice cubes now.

Kimmi’s POV

“Sapphira can you hear me?”

“Yes Kimmi, anything I can help you?”

"I was wondering, are you the best among dragons?”

“Hmmm, Pete told you about me?”

“No, not really, he just said you’re the most powerful among all dragons other than my brother,”

“He is true; Kerin are also as powerful as me,”

“I’ll look forward for the training, I miss you Sapphira,”

“I will too look forward and I want to see the bright sun,”

“Hehehe sorry for the lock up,”

“It’s okay, it’s for the sake of homeland and I understand it,”

Our conversation was interrupted by a message on my phone.