Something's wrong...

Bonds (HIATUS)

“Roku and Maru, why don’t you let oppa and dongsaeng get you?” I asked.

“Roku sad….”

“Maru too…” they started crying for no reason; Maru is in my arms while Roku is in Hyun Joong’s arm. Pat and Lee were caressing their backs, up and down.

“What happen to you both, Roku and Maru?”I asked.

“Noona, just now people say we got no mommy and daddy!!!” Roku cried loudly as he hides his face in Hyun Joong’s chest while Hyun Joong caresses his hair.

“Yeah and they say because we got no surname!!!” now its Maru’s turn.

“Shhh stop crying ok? Come here with me,” I bring Maru with me.

“Joongie oppa, follow me ok? Go their room,”

He follows me in their room and put them on their bed, “Look, if you both want, noona can be your mommy…”

“Noona wants Maru and Roku?”

I nodded then both of them come and hugged me tightly, “MOMMY!!!” they shouted happily.

“Hyung but we got no daddy, how? We got lots of noona and hyung,” said Roku to Maru.

“Hyun Joong hyung, can you be our daddy?” Maru said loudly and I started to blush.

“Yah you two!!!” I said softly.

“Okay, hyung be your daddy,” said Hyun Joong happily.

“YAY we got daddy and mommy!!!” said Roku.

“Dongsaeng-ah, let’s tell Min appa and Saengie omma ok?” said Maru.

“De!!” Saengie omma is Young Saeng, Min appa is Jung Min, they’ve been calling them since the time we discover them.

They run out quickly from the room and left me and Hyun Joong in the room, awkward situation appears again, “So when are we going to have our own kids?” he asked when I’m making my way out of the room.

“Ermm… I gotta go out and check my angels, bye oppa!!!” I run off quickly while blushing.

Few hours later

“Ain’t they coming back from their date? I want to go out!!!!” I shouted loudly.

“Mommy where you going?” asked Roku.

“Going out with Joongie oppa,” said Pat while signaling Roku to get off me.

“Mommy going out with daddy?” he asked again.

I nodded, “Hyung, mommy is having a date with daddy,” Maru said.

“Yah who ask you both to bully your mommy?” said Hyun Joong and make these two kids runs away from me and him; went to find Pete and Riza who is flirting at the bar.

“Oppa, I don’t think we can go for our date, those guys aren’t coming back!!!” I leaned on his chest and play with his finger.

“Yeah, I think they won’t be back early, so much for leader,”

“Yeah I agree, next time we make them stay home,” I grin.

“Hmm, seems like someone got some ideas in her brain,” he said.

Not again!!! That thing!! Can it stop swirling around our house? Can it give me a break or whatever it is please get away for now!!! I’m stressed enough of creature and evil already.

“Baby, you want to go and rest?” Hyun Joong said.

“Oppa, can I rest with you tonight?”

“Ermm… Sure, if that’s what you want,” he said.

“I go take my pillow,” I went in my room, grab my pillow and went in his room, sleep next to him with his arms around me.

Hyun Joong’s Room, Hyun Joong’s POV

“Baby stop touching my clothes can you? You’ve been playing with it for quite some time right now,” I said uneasily.

“I’m bored oppa,” she pouted, that’s what I guess.

“Since when did you become so hyperactive?”

She put her chin on my chest and looked at me, “Oppa, I’m always hyperactive, I’m very bored right now,” she looked at me like a little kid.

“Stop with that face, you’re making me feeling uneasy,”

“Why?” her eyes are closing soon I realize.

“You’re making me going incontrollable soon, go and sleep!!” I turn her head around, put it on my chest on force myself to sleep. Blood was flushing up my face and passion was urging me to make a move but no!!! I have to control myself!!!

I managed to push myself into deep sleep after struggling for an hour.

Kimmi’s POV

I shouldn’t have enters oppa’s room and rest. He’s having such a hard time sleeping and controlling himself from not doing those things on me. Well, never mind, I’m sleepy and I’m not going to care about anything, *yawns* good night!!!

Next Morning, Jun’s POV

“Where’s my sister?” I asked when I was preparing breakfast.

“Annyeong oppa…” she greeted when she arrive the kitchen with Hyun Joong behind her.

“Hmmm, what did both of you do last night?” I asked.

“Nothing,”

“Sleeping, what else we can do,” said Hyun Joong and smack my head.

“Hyung you sleep with my sister?!!!” I shouted, wow, when did they progress so fast.

“Aishh, she wanted to sleep and only sleeping, nothing else!!!” he yelled.

“Yeah oppa, nothing happen, I’m just sleeping only, he just hug me from behind,”

“Fine, I let you both go this time otherwise I’m killing hyung,” I stuck out my tongue.

After breakfast, Kimmi’s POV

“Baby you following me to my shooting site today right?” Hyun Joong asked.

“De,”

“Mal, you bring the kids to school!!!” Hyun Joong shouted and dragged me in the car with him.

At the photo shooting site

“Annyeong!!!” we greeted everyone.

“Annyeong Kimmi eonni!!!” said So Min.

“Annyeong So Min-ssi, how’s the movie progressing?”

“Fine, we’re at episode 8 now!!!”

“Okay, oppa you go do your work, I settle my things with my lappy,”

“Aigoo, aren’t you supposed to give me your support?” he pouted.

“Yah go do your work, I gotta go somewhere by lunch time!!”

“Araso but don’t help that Mal with his online shop!!!”

“Ok!!!” but I lied, I was helping Mal and myself too hahaha….

“Jun oppa, I’m going to the studio later,”

“Be safe, take care. I’ll be at home waiting for you,”

“Ask Mal oppa to fetch the kids,”

“Ok,”

After lunch

“Aigoo, Hyun Joong oppa won’t let go of Kimmi eonni,” So Min whined and caught a death glare from Hyun Joong as she runs away, screaming.

“Oppa, don’t be so mean. I see you later ok?”

“Ok, be safe, anything call my name and I’ll be there,”

“Araso!!!” I gave him a light peck on the cheeks then grab a cab and went to the private studio which only Jun and me knows.

Hyung Jun’s POV

“It so boring!!!” I stretch my hands wide, looking around the home where not even one person is at home. Everyone is out; Yun Min is at the photo shooting site with Hae Rin.

“Hi again,” someone said and I turn over, next thing I know, I passed out.

Kimmi’s POV

“What’s with this feeling? Why does my heart feel so heavy?” I touched my heart and sit down on the floor and try to breathe properly.

“Miss Kimmi, are you fine?” one of the instructors said.

“I’m fine, how are the classes here?” I said this is a private place, conducted by people that I hired.

“Its’ fine, everything is much better than we thought,”

“Ok, I’ll have a look around before taking my leave,”

“Ok, Miss Kimmi, your personal dancing studio is done renovating already,”

“De, gomawo,” we both bowed as she took her leave. I walk around the studio, placing my hand and my chest and walk while trying to breathe properly.

Yun Min’s POV

“Why do I feel something weird suddenly?” I said while doing my work.

“Yah Hee Yun Min, concentrate!!!” shouted the director.

“Mianhae, mianhae!!” I bowed and continue posing some pose for the cover girl.

Hyun Joong’s POV

“What’s going on?” I feel sudden sadness in my heart but I can’t seem to know why?

“Hyun Joong-ah, take place for the next part already!!” the director yelled.

“Oppa kwenchana? You’ve been in your deep thoughts for quite awhile,” said So Min.

“De kwenchana, I’m fine,” I continue with my work.

Hyung Jun’s POV

“Yah who are you?! Where the heck am I!!!! What are you doing to me!!!?” I yelled but apparently no one is replying but something smoky make me passed out again.

“Kim… Kimmi…” I said softly before passed out.

Kimmi’s POV

“Kim… Kimmi….” I heard those voices. It sounded familiar….

“Ah!!!!” I grab my chest harder as it starts to hurt more and more, I fall on the floor still grabbing it but its’ more ease.

Hyun Joong’s POV

“Something is definitely happening!!!” I said to myself.