Surpise^^

Bonds (HIATUS)

“So you really wanted to find someone new to give you happiness that much huh?” I heard someone whispering at my ears, a lady voice! It’s the voice that I always wanted to hear, the voice that I miss the most.

I turn around and looked at her; she was back to herself or maybe with her arm wrap in bandages. I just reach out my arms and grab her then hugged her tightly in my embrace. I heard her giggling, “Oppa miss me?” she said cutely.

“Of course I miss you!!! I thought you’re dead!!!” I said while tears flow down, tear of happiness.

“Yah you’re bad oppa…” I release from the grip and saw her pouting, how much I miss it?

I went to her wanted to kiss her, “Ahem!!” I heard someone clearing the throat.

Kimmi’s POV

Jun oppa!!!” I pouted, looking at him while Hyun Joong is blushing.

“Araso, araso, oppa get one room for both of you to kiss ok?” Jun pulls me towards the house, leaving Hyun Joong behind. He’s rather protective ever since I woke up.

“Oppa, you and Joongie oppa are bad,” I pouted again and ankle him hardly on his stomach.

“Poor oppa, are you alright?” I tried to be nice but I laughed when he pouted.

“Yah don’t torture my girl, get away you turtle!!” Hyun Joong pushes Jun aside.

“Joongie oppa, he’s still injured, oppa kwenchana?” I asked since his hand that he banged just now really injured.

“Kwenchana, I heals myself later,” he went in but ended up banged the door.

“Aigoo poor turtle, over short to see the door, let me help you in ok?” Hyun Joong pulls Jun up and pushes him in the living room then walk to me, helping me in gently.

I giggled, “Kimmi, you’re forbidden to be with Hyun Joong hyung from now on!!!” Jun shouted.

“Wae…” I whined.

“He never treats his future brother-in-law well!!!” I swear me and Hyun Joong really blushes that time.

“Kim Hyung Jun, shall I kick your off the cliff like that day?!!!” I shouted as he keeps quiet.

“Aishh can’t anyone of you be quiet?!! I’m sleeping here with Hae Rin!!!” Jung Min shouted at the staircase, I bet he hasn’t realizes that both of us has return so me and Jun decide to play some tricks with Hyun Joong oppa's help.

“Mal, those two are back!!!” Hyun Joong shouted but too bad Jun and I already make ourselves invisible, our new move that we learn.

“Hyung, you must be daydreaming, there’s no one here. Hyung, I think you should be letting go of Kimmi right now, you’ve been locking yourself up the room for three weeks and now you’re going insane!!!” Jung Min said softly. WHAT?!

“Yeah oppa, Minnie says right, dongsaeng doesn’t want to see you like this,” Hae Rin sits next to Jung Min so Jun and I snuggled behind them and give them a shock.

“BOO!!!” we both shouted but Jung Min jump up and fall down from the stairs, pulling Hae Rin with him. I made something like an alien spaceship to prevent them from hitting the ground then put them next to us. Wait, have I become 4D? NO!!!!

“Are you both alright Mal oppa and eonni?” I asked, looking at them concern.

“Omo,” that’s what I get from them.

“Yah who’s so noisy?!!!” everyone came out from the room, looking shock at me and Jun’s return.

“Eonni,” “Dongsaeng-ah,” “Kimmi,” another type of reaction I get but I still like Hyun Joong oppa’s reaction, a hug, “Junnie?” “Jun,” “Dongsaeng,” “Oppa,”

“Nothing else to say more? I’m going back my room then,” said Jun and making his way back to his room but all the guys pulls him back and give him a bear hug and so goes to me but I fall down on the floor.

“Yah both of them are injured!!!!” shouted Hyun Joong and they immediately let it go and he came next to me.

“Mommy!!!” Roku and Maru shouted happily and hugged me tightly.

“Hey my two angels, how are you both? Annyeong Pat and Lee, sorry I can’t find the last one yet. I’ll get into business once my injuries are well,” I sit on the floor, hugging the two boys and caress their hair, I miss them.

“Roku-ah, Maru-ah, mommy is injured, don’t hug mommy ok?” said Hyun Joong while caressing their head.

“Okie daddy, mommy go rest okay?” said both of them.

“Araso, you both too,” I stood up with the help of Hyun Joong.

“Oppa, let’s have a celebration later ok?” said Hae Rin happily.

“De, no problem!!!” shouted Jung Min then shoved me and Hyun Joong in one room, “Now you two go lovely dovey,” I slightly blushes when I realize the room was Hyun Joong’s.

“Oppa, can I rest with you? I miss it a lot…” I whined, wonder why I did that...

“Okay, come on,”

“Baby, don’t you know how worry I am?” he puts his arms around me and hugged it tightly.

“Mianhae oppa, I really injured badly so I need some extra rest plus I think you saw the whole battle with the others, so no need for me to explain,” I leaned back on his chest.

“How are you feeling now?”

“Well, back then I was 99.9% injured but now 50% injured, I need some more time to rest,”

“Why you recover so slows?” he said in his mind but I think he forgotten.

“Oppa, I think you forgot my powers right? I can’t help but recover slow oppa, it’s my body. It damage far too much. Remember the light you saw?”

“De, I thought you really dead,”

“Hehehe, I actually summoned my royal star sword which no one will use it until the dead end so I have to use it since I’m in the dead end part.”

“You know, you really had me worried much. Seeing you coughing out blood and struggling to stand up and being around with that ert Leo, my heart really twist badly,” keke...

I turn around and face him, “So you really are that jealous?”

“De, happy now?” he replied sarcastically.

“I am happy, very much happy and tired. Oppa…”

“Huh?”

“Can you kiss me? I miss it,” I pouted.

“Hehehe…” he came near me and gave a deep kiss on my lips, “Why are you so cute suddenly?” he said but blushes after he said that.

“Aigoo oppa, when did you become so chessy and mushy??” I .

“Yah is that the way to treat your boyfriend?”

“Yes, I’m tired, sleep time!!!” I turn the other side, close my eyes and hugged a pillow then sleep.

Hyun Joong’s POV

“This girl never fails to amuse me, hahaha…. I seriously miss you Kimmi, good to have you back,” I said in my mind.

“Thanks for the compliment oppa,” she said while giggling.

“Stop invading!!!” I hugged her tightly and put my head on her shoulder then fall asleep with her.

Dinner Time, Jung Min’s POV

“Where is hyung and Kimmi? Are they still sleeping?” asked Kyu.

“I think so,” said Saengie.

“But they’ve slept for the whole day since morning!!! Kimmi I can understand but hyung? Let me go disturb them,” I said then make my way to the room that they’re in. Kimmi was sleeping soundly while Hyun Joong was hugging her from the back, sleeping soundly too.

“Kimmi-ah,” I shake her hand and she immediately woke up.

“Mal oppa…” she rubbed her eyes.

“Aishh just wake up and first thing you call is Mal oppa, can you call another name?”

“Precisely no,” said Hyun Joong while waking up.

“Hyung, since when did you become a light sleeper?” I asked.

“You’re noisy, horses are always noisy as usual and I hate noise, so I tend to wake up and kick the horse off my bed!!!” Hyun Joong stood up and started kicking me away from the bed but I pull Kimmi with me so he’ll come down soon.

Kimmi’s POV

“Mommy!!!” the kids hugged me tightly when Jung Min successfully pulls me down to the living room.

“Hey kids,” I hugged them tightly.

“Eonni, how are you feeling?” said Kei.

“I’m fine, much better than this morning,”

“She consider as recovering fast than usual people, she almost step into hell back then,” said Jun while entering the living room.

“Wae,” Kei whined.

“She’s totally out of energy that time, not a single bit left!!!”

“Do you want to fall down the cliff again?” I threaten him.

“No,” he runs off quickly and hides behind Yun Min.

“Aishh palli, I want to eat Korean food, I haven’t eat it for three weeks already,” I walk to the dining table and see all me and Jun’s favourite food.

“Whoa….”

“You guys prepared this?” I asked and they nodded.

“Gomawo!!!” Me and Jun shouted as everyone took their place and eat happily. We were chatting about what happen in human world while we’re not here and what happen in palace while they’re not there.

Leo’s POV

“Don’t be so happy yet, I’m not that easily to die, I’ll come back for my revenge later, don’t you worry. By then, you all will seek for your doom and Kimmi; I’ll get you no matter how,”

Hyun Joong’s POV

“What the…. Who’s that?” Jung Min shouted.

“Who are you?!! Show yourself!!!” The guys all shouted including me except Jun.

“When it’s time for all of us to meet, then you’ll know who I am, Kimmi and Hyung Jun,” a wicked laughed was heard.

“Yah you!!!” shouted Jung Min, the girls and Jun was sitting on the chair, calmly without any expression.

“He’s gone,” Kimmi said.

“Finally, let’s eat!!!” said Jun, trying to change the topic.

“We need to talk about something after dinner,” I said and everyone looked at me quizzically.

"Up to you,” said Jun and Kimmi then concentrate on eating.

Kimmi’s POV

Ha! I guess correctly, he’s just wounded not dead!!!

Hyung Jun’s POV

I thought he’s dead already, how could he still be alive?! Impossible!!!! If he’s not dead, then homeland is still is huge trouble. I should inform the Queen and King about this.