Saving Him

Bonds (HIATUS)

Part Two~~~ (Last Part of this Chapter)

Back at Seoul, Korea, Hyun Joong’s POV

“AH!!!” I saw Kimmi been thrown towards the cave wall and she’s coughing out blood.

“Eonni….” “Dongsaeng-ah….” “Kimmi….” Everyone said softly while seeing Kimmi struggling to stand up from the hit.

“Bastard, catching my mother now?!!!” she yelled loudly while trying to stand up and balance herself.

“What?!!!” we all stood up in anger and shock, he caught the queen too? oh my gosh..

“Queen is caught too?!!!” said Jung Min.

“That Leo is so going to pay…” said Kei.

“Waeyo?” I asked.

“Eonni hates people touching her family members the most, so he’ll definitely pay for it and the price won’t be small since that Leo guy took two of her family members,” said Kei.

Kimmi’s POV

“Omma!!!” I shouted as Leo did the same thing to her, putting her next to Jun, floating high up on the sky. I was burning in anger, y hatred towards him is growing deeper and soon the anger will burst out.

He laughed loudly, I’m already injured badly and my powers, totally doesn’t stand a single chance of winning him right now, but only if…. yes I have to do that...

“So what now? Can’t even stand up?” he teased me.

"Too bad…. I can… I will not ever lose to you Leo,” I stand up right away since my passion of killing him is burning hot and it gives me energy to burn, more and more to waste.

“Really? Why... take this!!!” he throw a ball which contains of fire and lava inside but I was able to dodged it with my wind and send it on the other side of the floor then continue to throw various type of ball towards me but I was able to dodged and defend only and I’m really injured by his powers.

“Can you only dodge and defend yourself?” he teased again. Urgh… It’s getting into my nerves….

“I got no more power left to fight you,” I said weakly and drop on the floor, laying my back to the wall behind me, slowly gasping for air.

“You wouldn’t be in this state if you promised to marry me,” he walks nearer to me while smiling. Come nearer, and you’ll definitely pay.

*Energy charge at my both hands*

Hae Rin’s POV

“What the hell is she doing?” said Hyun Joong.

“No way, she’s surrendering now?!!!!” shouted Kei.

“No dongsaeng, you promised me,” said Yun Min.

“She won’t act like this, this isn’t that her I know, she must have something up to,” I tried to convince myself.

“Eonni, take care,”

Kimmi’s POV

He came nearer and nearer, the next thing I know, his face was inches away from me, coming near my lips sooner or later, I know what's his intention was – to drain my powers. I concentrate on my energy, I know I have high chances to die this time, really have. I concentrate all my powers I have on my hand, just you came near my lips then I have the chance to do it, Mr Leo.

“So what’s your answer?” he said seductively and his lips almost touch my lips.

“My answer is it’s your time to die!!!!!!!” I put both of my hands on his back and force my power in his body.

“What the… YOU!!!” he shouted and hit me hardly, making me coughing out blood again when I hit the cave wall, I was hit much harder than the few hits before, not hit it, braek through the cave wall.

“Yeah it’s me, so?” I stand up, struggling to do it. I lower down omma and Jun first towards the ground as the other people took care of them, “It’s time to say goodbye,” I grin evilly at him.

Hae Rin’s POV

“Dongsaeng-ah, what are you trying to do!!!”I yelled in my mind.

“Turn off the crystal ball now!!!”she yelled back.

“No, I’m not!! What are you trying to do?! You’re not going to sacrifice yourself right?”

“Yes I am, the only way to do it. Please eonni, I don’t want you guys to see my death ok? It’s the choice of the Lord, there is high possibility for me to die eonni and I am just giving pre-notice,”

“Yah get out of there now!!!”  She block off her mind already.

“Dongsaeng please don’t do it,” I said softly but a bright light shines from the crystal ball.

Kimmi’s POV

“In the name of Princess, I Kim Ga Eun known as the Princess of Kingdom and homeland, summoned the fire, water, ice, wind and earth elements. From now, bond into my hands and free the land from evil,” I said softly as my body floated on the sky then casted some spells. A knife came from my back, my Royal Star sword; I took it out as I saw Leo taking his own out too.

When both swords meet each other, a bright light come out and I took the advantage of it since Leo hates the light since he’s evil, I push it harder until his sword is vanish and casted some spells so that he can disappear and dies.

“Seems like I won this battle too,” I said weakly while looking at him, kneeling in front of him while he is lying down on the floor, unconsciously then sooner he disappear into thin air.

I was breathing heavily as I watch him disappear, he’s not dead and he can’t be dead because I only wounded him badly. My eyes feels tired and heavy, he already drain some of my power when he’s near me just now and the thing I summoned just now already wasted a lot of energy, “Kimmi!!!” I heard two persons shouting, bet is my mother and brother as I drop down to the floor, I have no more energy left to use, I was totally out of energy.

“Don’t sleep Kimmi!!!” someone patted my face but my vision is very blur and my eyes is going to close soon.

“Dongsaeng-ah, don’t sleep, oppa is here!!!” I recognize this voice owner.

“Everything is fine now….” I muttered then everything turns black.

Hyung Jun’s POV

The moment my sister closes her eyes; I feel my world is down. The next thing that happens after that is her hands, her hands dropped on the ground and so that time my heart crash into million pieces. I never thought my sister would be this important to me until now.

“DONGSAENG-AH!!!!” I shouted and cried while holding on to her, she was cold and lifeless, “Omma, let’s head back to the palace,”

Hae Rin’s POV

“KIMMI!!!” everyone shouted when they saw her fainted and her hand dropped on the floor, no way…. Could she mean….

Hyun Joong’s POV

I was shock while looking at Kimmi’s face, she died? No way, she promised me!!! Right now, my heart crash into millions and billions of pieces, my world enter the dark after seeing it. I walk outside to the balcony inside Kimmi’s room.

“Why are you doing this to yourself? You promised me you’ll come back!!! Why didn’t you keep your promise!!!! I HATE YOU KIM GA EUN!!!” I broke down into tears at her veranda.

Jung Min’s POV

“Hyung; let Joongie hyung be. He must have loves her very much,” I said to Kyu.

“Maybe, he needs some time to think. Let’s go downstairs to the living room,”

“Appa; is mommy dead?” said the crying Roku and Maru.

“Roku-ah, Maru-ah, Kimmi mommy won’t die that easily ok?” I said while tearing, joining the crying group since Kyu joined them since we just sat down.

“I can’t believe eonni died to protect Junnie and Queen,” said Kei.

“She really…. kept her promise…” Yun Min cried.

“Aishh stop crying!!! You’re getting in my nerves,” shouted Hae Rin as she storm back upstairs in her room. I know she’s sad that her favourite dongsaeng is dead but she has to accept the fact.

Hyung Jun’s POV

“Get the healers, as many as possible!!!” I shouted as I put my sis back on the bed, she's still getting colder and colder.

“Omma, I take care of sis, you go and rest, you’re still in a state of shock,”

“But-, okay,” omma went back.

I covered my sister with the blanket and heard her making some noise, “Sis, you’re awake!!!”

“Oppa…. Where.. am... I?” she said weakly and softly.

“Palace, everything is back to normal already,”

“Really? I-” she fainted again.

“Get the healers here immediately!!!” I yelled out loud.

Soon, the healers came and the thing is; they push me out of the room when they’re treating her. It took them like years to treat her, can’t they be fast?!!

“What are you taking so long?!!!” I bang the door hardly.

“Son, you might want to stop if you want Kimmi to be safe and more, alive.”

“Appa, I can’t think properly, I don’t want sis to die and I’m not letting her go that easily!!!”

“Hyung Jun, follow me, I’ll tell you something more a little about the prophecy that we always told you,”

“Wait, there’s more about it?”

“Yes, follow me,”

End of POV

It’s been three long weeks in human world and two freaking long weeks in homeland. Ever since Kimmi wounded Leo, homeland was backs to usual. The only gateway to homeland was still sealed by Kimmi since she’s getting well and not letting anyone from homeland to know about her condition but no one in human world remember about the gate so they never try it. She was suffering a lot of pain for the first few days since her brother was scolding her and poking her at the same time when she disobeys him. Whenever he pokes her, she’ll get pain because her whole body was swells up and she got no energy to scold him back or either glares at him. After these two weeks of rest, she gotten well and started running around the palace, getting her revenge towards her brother who poked her for the first week she’s bedridden. In human world, everyone all accept the fact that Kimmi’s dead because she never inform them and she ask everyone not to inform them since she wants a surprise when she gets back. Everyone wasn’t in their own self especially Hyun Joong, he looked so haggard and tired, his eyes looks so tired because of all the silent crying.

Jung Min’s POV

“Don’t you think it’s time for hyung to let go of Kimmi, it’s been three weeks and he’s like this for this whole time. I can’t stand to see the 4D hyung become someone like this!!” I said to Kyu and Saengie.

“Give him time Mal; he really needs a lot of time to forget his love for Kimmi. Besides, he uses his pure heart and pure love for Kimmi, it’s really hard to forget,” said Saengie and walk away with Kyu after patting my shoulder.

Hyun Joong’s POV

I went outside of the house, walking on the park and found one bench so I decided to have a sit before heading back home.

“Baby what are you doing now? I really miss you, are you still alive? Why can’t I talk to you? Has our bond cut? Is it really our end?” I chuckled at my own thoughts, she’s already dead, “It’s time to really let go of you I think, our comebacks is in a year time,”

“So you really wanted to find someone new to give you happiness that much huh?”

A/N: I'll update the 19th chapter after this I posted this chapter, so who do you think who said the last conversation? Should Hyun Joong let her go? ahaha XD well I update so you guys will know~