Saving Him...

Bonds (HIATUS)

Part One Only~~~~

“I don’t care anything else and I only know that I love you no matter you return or not, oppa wait for you even though you die, oppa will still wait for you,” It's the second time I heard his confession towards me, "Even if you die, I won't find another person to give me happiness because only you can give me that, no one else can, only you,"

“Oppa, you’re silly…” I’m touched with his words, “By the way oppa, how you break my spell?” I look at him curiously.

“Yah my power is almost similar to yours how can I don’t know how to break!!” he hit my head.

“Yah oppa, I need my brain to think later!!!” I caress my head and pouted.

“Princess, it’s time,” one of the wizards interrupted and said.

“Ok, I’ll be inside now,” I stood up and walk in but Hyun Joong pulls me back and hugged me tightly.

“You made a promise and you’ll have to come back,” he said softly while my hair then kisses my lips once again.

I nodded and make my way in, “Eonni, keep all the promises ok?”

“I will and you keep yours too,”

“No problem,” I smiled, “Now,” I said to the wizard and left.

Hae Rin’s POV

“Dongsaeng-ah,” I said after she left, right now I really miss my dongsaeng badly even though she just left few seconds ago, “Take your places, we’ll do this right for her and homeland,” I ordered the wizards that Kimmi summoned and my wizard troop that I summoned while Hyun Joong and Kimmi was outside.

“Yes Madam Hae Rin,” they said and took their places.

Hyun Joong’s POV

“Luck please stands on the good side, please. I want my girlfriend back and my dongsaeng back too,” I said then went back my room, silently crying.

Kimmi’s POV

I arrive back at homeland within a split second, everything was different. The air I breathe in was heavy and dusty; the sky, there’s no sunlight but darkness everywhere; there’s no sign of human on the road because I sense everyone is in fear and hide themselves inside the house. I went back the royal palace after passing through the forest, sun was unseenable even though it's bright morning here, seeing everyone was in the main council so I decide to join them.

“I safely arrive, take care,”

“Same to you,”

“Omma,” I called out calmly.

“Kimmi, you know what’s going on?” she asked after giving me a bear hug, same goes my father, I know everyone in the palace too, is in fear.

“Leo is here, he caught oppa,” I said calmly.

“BWOH?!” they shouted and caught everyone’s attention.

“Yes mum and dad, I’m telling the truth. Leo’s power hasn’t regained fully yet but he caught oppa as bait for me to appear so that he can blackmail our Kingdom to give out the throne without wasting his powers but tonight I’m taking oppa back,”

“But how-” omma said.

"Omma, my powers are equivalent to him right now since he haven’t fully recovered, I might have a little chance to stand,”

“But if you-”

“I know the consequences omma, now I’m back to solve this and return soon back to everyone in homeland but if I defeat him, I don’t think he’ll let go that easily,”

“You’re right girl,” appa patted my hand.

“But you and your group…”

“Don’t worry omma, I’ve plan everything well before coming back here, I have my full plan. Nothing bad will happen in human world. What I now need is everyone’s trust from here then I can continue with my plan,”

“Anyone doesn’t want to give their trust to the Princess?” said one of the servants.

Everyone never put up their hand but, “We’ll trust the Princess, she gives us hope to live!!!” they all shouted.

“Everyone be silence, there’s high possibility I won’t be coming back but I promised my brother, Kim Hyung Jun, our future king, he’ll be back and lead everyone,”

I hear omma crying, “I need to make my move now appa, take care appa and omma, make sure everyone’s safety in here. I had the guards and my troops in this council room so no one can break in easily, I’ll have people create a barrier now,”

“Don’t tell me you’re-”

“Yes appa, I’m doing the double barrier,”

“But it-”

“I know, I know, I’ve tried it before, don’t worry, everyone here will give their power so I won’t be the one doing it,”

“Ok,” I took my leave and headed from where I can sense the power of evil is.

“I need your help of one thing,” I told one elder and he approves it.

Back at Korea, Jung Min’s POV

We all meet at the house door so we enter the house together but we saw Hae Rin and Hyun Joong at the living room, they look sad and moody.

“Hae Rin-ah, too bad you didn’t follow oppa today, we have lots of fun!!” I went and hugged her.

“Yeah, we met Riza and the other three at the amusement park, ain’t that coincidence?” said Kei happily then throw herself on the sofa.

“Daddy!!! Where is mommy?” The kids went to the emotionless Hyun Joong and climb on his lap, sit on him but he just hugged him tightly and cry softly at their shoulder while hugging them, “Daddy why you crying?”

“Hyung, are you alright? Why are you crying?” asked Kyu and Saengie was slowly shaking Hyun Joong's shoulder.

“Hae Rin-ah, why are you crying too?” I hugged her tightly and her hair.

“Where’s Kimmi? Oh yeah speaking of her, where is maknae? I never seen him since this morning,” said Saengie.

By then, Yun Min also break down into tears, “Dongsaeng is gone….” Yun Min said, realizing what's happening.

“What do you mean she’s gone?” said Pete loudly.

“Daddy is mommy gone?” Roku asked. Hyun Joong just kept quiet and continues hugging the kids and crying.

“Junnie was caught by someone,”

“WHO?!!” they all shouted.

“Leo, the evil one of homeland which tends to take over homeland,” said Hae Rin.

“Why?” I asked while her hair.

“His intention was both of them so that they won’t be the one taking over the throne as he wanted to rule over homeland and so does human world but he has to take care of homeland before taking human world,”

“You’re trying to say, Kimmi is going to see him alone? Hyun Joong hyung, you know that too?” said Kyu and he was tearing.

Both of them nodded, “Daddy, we go save mommy,” the two kids pleaded Hyun Joong but he just continue crying.

“Yeah we can go and help her,” they all agreed after Saengie said.

“It's no use, the only way to homeland is sealed by Kimmi, she won’t allowed us to risk our lives,” said Hae Rin.

Suddenly, Hyun Joong stood up and walk in his room, leaving the two kids crying on the sofa, I bet he’s sad and his heart hurts a lot, seeing his girlfriend like this, it sure does hurt.

“Listen guys,” someone said, it was Kimmi’s voice, “I’m not in human world now, so don’t need to look for me. The only thing I’m going to say is, take care and protect yourself everyone. Yun Min eonni, Hae Rin eonni and Joongie oppa, whatever promise I made to three of you, I’ll promise he’ll be back safe without any injuries. I can’t really promise you that I’ll come back safely Joongie oppa; I’ll try my best to keep that promise. To everyone, take care of each other and protect each other. I will really try to make my way back with Jun oppa safely, I will I hope, I’m going now, see you guys if I'm able to, bye everyone,”

The sound went off, everyone was tearing badly when they heard her voice, she cruel yet caring to everyone. She rather bears everything by herself and not letting us to be in trouble. Suddenly, Hyun Joong came down with stacks of letter on his hand, all has name on it, so we each took the letter which stated our name on it and read.

Kimmi’s POV

“You guys stay from now on, I’ll go personally. Teleport yourself back the royal palace right away!!” I ordered.

“Princess, we wish for your victory,” said one of them.

“Princess, you have to be back safe with Master,”

“Princess you have to bring live back to homeland,” another one said.

“Araso, palli ka!” I chase them away then turn around. I took a deep breath and walk towards where I sense my brother’s presence is.

“Seems like you’re here…” the familiar voice said, it came from behind when I arrive the place after the guards went back the palace.

“Hmm, I lost my way so I came here for some help,”

“Really? Can I help the lost puppy then?” he grins evilly.

“No puppies here but enemy have,” I smiled back and he stops laughing, “Where is my brother?” I became serious, no more games...

“Aigoo so fast so impatient? You’ve just got here, why we don’t have some fun first?” he puts his hand around my shoulder and started harassing.

“YAH!!!!” I ankle his stomach.

Hyun Joong’s POV

“That ert!!” I stood up but the guys pull me back down.

“YAH!!!!” Kimmi shouted, “Get your idiot and evil hands off me!!!” she yelled and stood opposite her.

“Now now, it’s time for my crystal ball to rest,” Hye Sun said.

“What?!” we all shouted and looking at Hye Sun blankly.

“My crystal ball needs rest ok? Besides, we’re not allowed to see it!!!” Hye Sun grabs her crystal ball and ran in her room.

After an hour, Kimmi’s POV

“Yah can for once, fight properly than ual harassing me?!!” I yelled.

Leo sighed, “It’s been an hour, perfect timing!!!” he said.

“Perfect timing for what?” I looked at him, crossing my arms in front of me.

“This,” he put a barrier around Jun that is unconscious and held the barrier at the middle of the sky.

“YAH YOU!!!” I shouted.

“Keep quiet won’t you and he shall see your death first,” he grins evilly then the battle finally started.