Chapter 6 Totally new peoples

Bonds (HIATUS)

“Sapphira, I gotta go, talks to you next time and be safe.”

“I will and you too Master Kimmi,”

The message was from Hyun Joong, saying he wants to enter my room. I went to the door and open it, “Oppa, why don’t you just knock the door?”

“You’re talking to something so I just I don’t interrupt your conversation,”

“Oppa, you eavesdrop my conversation with Sapphira? How could you…” I pouted.

“Can I come in?” he suppressed his laughter.

 “Ok,” he enters and observed my room, “Oppa, anything you want?”

“Nothing, I just want to see are you alright, you look tired,” he patted my head.

“Ah, I’m fine. I just need some rest and prepare for tomorrow,”

“What’s going to happen in tomorrow again?”

“You’ll know, now, now, time to sleep so shoo!!!” I chased him out of my room and he was laughing loudly even I can hear it after I closes the door.

Next Morning after Breakfast, Hyun Joong’s POV

“Where are the girls?” said Maknae.

“Hyung I found a letter written Fay group on it, you open it!!” shouted Jung Min as he passes me the letter.

“The girls are gone, once you saw this, go to your training ground, they’ll be there otherwise they’ll die,”I read it out loud.

“What the… Let’s go guys,” we rush to the battle ground.

We arrive there, seeing the girls being tied to a huge poll, each one of them is tied in one poll then another paper appear.

“Use your powers, search for the inner abilities. You never pass the last time so this time will be the only chance left. If you never pass this test, all the girls will die. They’re life in on your hand, good luck, from the Queen.”

“Aishh I knew it but why is omma taking the girls as hostages?” Jun said.

“Whatever, just fight against what’s coming!!” I shouted then everyone took our places, searching for our true selves and inner abilities.

Three hours later

“Hyung, it’s no help!!!” Jung Min shouted as he continues to create the wind barrier for all of them and summon the big wind to blow the enemies back.

“Hang in there once more,” Young Saeng shouted.

Jung Min has already found his ability just now and Hyung Jun too and now it’s left with me, Kyu and Young Saeng, “Saengie-ah, want to give it another try? Kyu?” I asked.

“Sure,” they agreed.

“Maknae-ah, we need your help to prevent us from getting hurt while we do it,” shouted Young Saeng.

“De, araso!!” said Hyung Jun as he started to make ice cubes and throw it at the enemies with Jung Min’s help. He also casted some spells he found out that day by reading the ancient history book.

Hyung Jun’s POV

“Aishh, it’s been an hour by now, can’t hyung be fast?!!” I shouted as I continue working with Jung Min against those stupid monsters.

“Yah stop scolding us, we’ll help you now!!!” Hyun Joong hit my head and stood back at their original position.

“Let’s try this, combination of all our powers, we’ll be able to get out,” Hyun Joong said calmly.

“Fire,” said Kyu and Pete as they raise their hand high up.

“Water,” I raise my hand.

“Wind,” Jung Min’s turn to raises up his hand.

“Earth,” Young Saeng raises his hand.

“All,” Hyun Joong said and casted a spell, “Now!!!” he shouted after casting the spell. Everyone concentrate on summoning our powers to form a lightning bolt in front of us in the form of ball, it was multi color, combination of red, blue, gray and brown. It was the color of our powers and energy.

Hyun Joong’s POV

We concentrate on our powers while it started to grow bigger and bigger then when it reaches the limit; I push it towards the enemy with Jung Min’s help and causing every one of them to disappear into thin air.

“We’re done….” I said weakly but someone caught hold of me before I passed out.

“Oppa!!!” I heard someone shouted then I totally passed out.

Kimmi’s POV

“Aishh why are all six of them so useless? I remember that time that we go through this test, we are even able to walk from the battle ground back to the room,” said Hae Rin.

“Eonni let them be. They need some rest,” I said then went into Hyun Joong’s room.

“The time has come for them to awake, a kiss will save them from sleeping,” the voice said again.

“Kiss again?!!!!” I yelled as the girls enter.

“What happened?” they asked.

“My necklace says we have to kiss the guys to make them wake up!!” I said in frustration.

“No way….” Hae Rin said as she was taking care of Jung Min, the most violence one among all.

“But Junnie oppa might be swimming…” Yun Min pouted.

“Aishh, I don’t care. It’s either they awake or we’re in danger, palli!!!” I shove them away from the room.

“Dongsaeng-ah, have you done it?”Hae Rin asked mentally.

“I’m just staring at him; I’m not going to do the second time. Why does it sounded like Sleeping Beauty but now it seems like it changing roles? Why are girl always have to kiss a guy not the other way round? ARGH,”I yelled in my mind.

“Just do it dongsaeng then we’ll head back to homeland,”

"Araso, 5 more minutes,”I shut off my mind.

I went near him, aishh… What’s with my heart nowadays around him? Just once, the last time and no more!!! Kimmi, cool down, I told myself and gave him a light kiss on the lips then he immediately woke up.

“I see you’re awake,” I smirked.

“What happened? I remember that we’re battling then everything went black and the next thing I now is seeing you,”

“Ask the other guys to help you about it, I got some work to do, see you tonight,” I smiled and took my leave.

Flashback

“Place you dream, place you’ve been, flying everywhere, a soul to seek,”the voice from my pendant says again when I just kiss Hyun Joong.

End of flashback

“Girls, let’s get going to one place, Pete oppa, you take care of everyone since you’re the faster to heal,” I disappear with the girls into thin air before he even replied.

“Where are we going?” Kei asked when we arrives Dongdaemun Flea market.

“Find the last one,” I said then concentrate in my own thoughts, “Place you dream… I always wanted to be here in human world, dream… Is there a poster here by the name of ‘Dream’? The show about boxing,”

“De, we just passed by it just now.” Hae Rin leads us back.

“Place you’ve been,” I looked around and saw one alley, the only alley I have ever been in this Flea market so I enter then I saw flies flying everywhere which contrast to ‘flying everywhere’, “What about a soul to seek?”

 I suddenly heard a cry of someone at the deep part of the alley, “Hey you there!!!” I shouted as I saw something or someone hovering up on a girl.

“Hehehe… Princess is here to save the girl, but I’m going to take her down first then it’s your turn to say goodbye,”it said in his mind.

“Jinja pabo, thought I can’t hear it,” it turn around and face the girl but luckily Kei uses her moving fast ability and create a barrier with her, Yun Min and the girl in it. Kei wasn’t powerful enough for the barrier to hold long so Yun Min has to treat the wound first.

“Eonni-ah, dongsaeng-ah, let’s have some fun,” I said as we went to our places, using our ability to attack the Oni, not one but there’s ten of them and each of us has to encounter more than two since Yun Min is healing. Sigh…

As the ancient book of history stated, Oni’s weakness is they fear fire so Kei and I help out while Yun Min continues with her healing, Hae Rin continue to fight the night crawlers with Hye Sun helping her out. Kei and I combine our energy force together to create a light bolt and send it straight to the Oni and cause it to vanish in thin air.

“Phew… We’re done,” said Hae Rin and Hye Sun.

“Hey, are you alright?” I asked the girl after Yun Min done healing her.

“I’m fine,”

“So I guess you’re the last one,”

She looked shock, “She’s the Princess,” added Hae Rin.

“Oh, Princess Kimmi, sorry for my rudeness,” she kneel down which make me feel awkward so I ask her to get up.

“It’s okay and quit the formality; you can call me Kimmi like the others. I’ll get you home with us,”

“Kaja,” Kei said happily and tuck her hands with the girl.

At home

“What’s your name?” Hye Sun asked.

“How old are you?” asked Hae Rin.

“My name is Riza, eonni, I’m only 19,”

“I see you fit my clothes well, so tomorrow or the day after we’re taking our leave back to homeland, no problem guys?” I said.

“What, so fast…. I haven’t done playing yet in human world,” Kei pouted with her puppy eyes looking at me.

“Aishh quit your puppy eyes, we still have night crawlers to catch tonight at the bar and I sense some there by bartender oppa’s help,”

“Can we join in too?” said Hyun Joong.

“Are all of you feeling good?” Hae Rin asked.

“Better than before, I feel some energy moving around my body urging me to battle,” said Jung Min as others agreed.

“Ok then, Pete oppa, I want you to stop flirting with Riza otherwise you know what will happen back at homeland,” I grin evilly.

“Araso!!” he went in his room, pouting and left everyone laughing at him hardly. The girls brought Riza and the guys to the backyard to do their practice and training. Riza was like the guys yesterday, stuck in a dimensional world and fight alone. I was sitting at the glass window at my room.