Confession

Bonds (HIATUS)

Kimmi’s POV

“Aishh, I’m going back upstairs!! Anyone of you comes near my room, I’ll send you into the flames of fire,” I stood up and went back in my room and lock the door.

After two hours of rest

“Minus the dare, so you’ll lose; double it and you’ll seek; risk yourself and it’ll come,”Starry said then an image appears.

“Gosh… I barely sleep for two hours,” I dragged myself in the washroom, get my face wash and change my clothes then headed downstairs.

“Let’s get going guys, the next artifact,” I said.

“This is the place?” asked Hae Rin as she read my mind.

“For once, stop reading my mind!!! I hate invasion, I told you tons of times!!!” I said as they chuckled.

“Pat you’re not allowed to go,” she pouted.

“But I want to see my family,” she said with her puppy eyes.

“Araso, but Jun oppa, Mal oppa, Kei and Yun Min protect her. I don’t want any loss at her, if anything happens to her, you four will definitely get it from me,” I grin and walk out with the guys.

At the school

“What are we doing here at the school?” everyone asked except Hae Rin and Hyun Joong who was looking around while I’m in my deep thoughts.

“Minus the dare and then double it,” Trying to test my brain? Aishh, why can’t you tell me out Starry?!!

“What’s the riddle?” asked Hae Rin.

“Minus the dare, so you’ll lose; double it and you’ll seek; risk yourself and it’ll come,” I said, “Let’s go to the school hall first, there’s the image of the place I saw,”

We went to the school hall, “Dare…. Truth or Dare,” I read it paintings on the wall, “Ok, I found dare that word. If I minus dare it’ll become truth or without the dare. But if I double it, it’ll become truth or dare, dare. It’s so weird about it!!”

“Look at that big arrow…” said Kei pointing at the arrow next to the Truth or Dare words. It was pointing to the top, so which means, truth or dare in only in front but if you double it, it’s truth or dare, dare which is on top of the school sport complex!!!

“Guys, school sport complex!!!” I shouted as we all run towards that direction.

“Okay, what should I seek…” I close my eyes, feel the surroundings. Something was different, the sense of something strong and another weak power is around but there’s no one around us.

“It’s getting stronger,” said Jung Min.

“I can sense it,” said Hyun Joong.

"Not only one…” I said while closing my eyes.

“Yeah not only one but five of them, Oni and night crawler, each five from its’ kind!!” shouted Kei.

“Upstairs, the top!!!” I look up as I saw an Oni holding a small boy high on top of the sky, without second thought I flew up with my powers helping me.

“Get away from him!!!” I shouted. The Oni is in his human form and he held one boy, no two boys and two small children around the age of ten hanging on the high walls. Both of them fainted and injured as they were floating with their hands open widely and legs open widely like they’ve been pinned up on the sky.

“Hahaha, why would I do that?” the stupid Oni replies, “They’re just useless kids,” it smirked.

“You totally chose the wrong words to speak,” Jun shook his head.

“Concentrate on protecting her,” I told Jun mentally, “Our land future, is on your hands,”

Hyun Joong’s POV

Kimmi was really angry because that stupid Oni chose the really wrong words to reply her when she asks it to let them go. Like Maknae says, she really is caring and thoughtful about others. We worked together as a team since we have to encounter thirty of them when there are only 8 of us.

“Oppa, you handle it with the fire and wind elements, I’ll deal with the rest,”

“Ok, be safe ok? Don’t push yourself too hard,”

It was hard for us since night crawlers and Oni’s are coming in different ways, I swear these two boys have to be safe.

“Handle it first guys,” she shouted and she went to create some barrier for them both.

After she’s done with the barrier, we’re almost done too. Kimmi and I combined our powers and throw a lightning bolt towards them and as usual, vanish into thin air.

Kimmi’s POV

When all the enemies are gone, I slowly removed the barrier and use my powers to bring both of them down, slowly put them down on the solid ground when we arrive at the field.

“Will they be fine?” I asked Jun and Yun Min.

“They need some rest, they’re wounded badly. Let us treat them first before heading back home,” said Jun as he and Yun Min started treating them, a glow of yellow light appears from Jun while a glow of pink light comes from Yun Min while treating. Yellow light means royalty while pink light means pure and innocent.

“Are you fine Kimmi?” Hyun Joong pulls me next to him and sat down while watching both of the young boys.

"I’m fine oppa, but when I go back, I’m definitely going to sleep!!!” I insisted but he laughed.

“I don’t care you laugh or not but I’m really tired,” I yawned then pout.

“Aishh you really are cute when you pout,” he said softly.

“Huh?”

“Nothing,”

Hyung Jun’s POV

“Done, let’s go!!” I said then turn around, “What happen to her?”

“She’s tired, she says she definitely going to sleep when she reach home but ended up sleeping here,”

“I’ll call the boys with Mal, hyung you carry her ok?”

“Err… Me? Why don’t you ask the others to do it?”

“Fine, I carry my sis and you carry one of them,” I picked up my sis from his shoulder and carry her back.

The next morning before breakfast, Kimmi’s POV

“Palli irona….” a noise come and disturbs me when I was sleeping so I just ignored it.

“Palli!!!” he shouted and started poking me.

“Araso!!!” I stood up on the bed sleepily, looking at him, “Oppa, you’re mean,” I said when he poked my cheek.

“Palli irona, we’re going for breakfast,” he chuckled.

“Has the two kids awake?”

“They’re still sleeping, they need more rest,”

"Okay,” I wake up and did usual things then went downstairs.

“Eonni!!!” “Dongsaeng-ah!!!” I heard the girls shouted loudly when I was drinking a cup of plain water in the kitchen.

“Aishh, stop shouting so loud, you have two more kids sleeping!!” I said softly.

“Kaja, breakfast time…” They pulls me out and have breakfast at the nearby café then headed back home again for our training. Today was cool and peace, no artifacts to find and no enemies to encounter. We just play around, joke around, tease around the whole house as we just found out that Jun was dating Yun Min, his bond partner for few days since Kyu caught them red handed. Jung Min was dating Hae Rin from the time we came back from homeland, it guessed a week ago. Hahahaha… Congrats to them but, nothing… I looked at the sky then glanced through my watch, it’s already midnight.

“Kimmi may I enter?”Hyun Joong asked mentally.

“No problem oppa,”

“Anything you want oppa?” I turn around and look at him as he made his way standing next to me at the balcony.

“I…. I…. err… I…” he stammered.

I laughed softly, “Why are you stammering oppa? You’re not yourself today,” I looked at him.

“Umm… I…. I love you Kimmi…” he said softly.

“Huh? What did you say oppa? I can’t hear you,” I looked at him curiously.

He came nearer to me, without looking at me but looking at the surroundings and pulls me close to him, leaning on his chest with his hand my hair. My heart was beating super fast when I’m in his embrace, “I said I love you,” he whispered in my ears then pulls me away from his embrace and look in my eyes.

“So….” he muttered.

End of POV

She looked at him blankly, “I guess it’s a no, I know I’m not qualified to be with a Princess, even being bond with you I’m happy e-” She went and gave him a kiss on the lips, preventing him from talking whatever he wants to say. Luckily he knows how to react so he reply back with a kiss but a few moments later, they broke away from the kiss.

Hyun Joong’s POV

“Gomawo,” I said to her.

“For what?” she surely knows how to act dumb.

“For accepting me as your boyfriend,” I kissed her forehead.

“Aishh, I didn’t realize you care so much about status!!! In human world you have higher status than me but in homeland is the other way round so no difference!! We’re fair and square,” she pouted.

“Araso my Princess, shall we inform the others?”

“No, they’ll know it sooner or later. I can sense them outside already,”she said mentally to me, “Let’s go and give them a shock from behind ok?”

We casted some spells and landed behind them, without them knowing, “Why are they so quiet now?” said Jung Min.

“Won’t they be kissing right now?” said Saengie.

"Will they be you know; having-” said Jun.

“YAH I’m not like that type of guy!!!” I shouted as they were shocked since we’re behind them instead of being inside the room.

“Yah I’m not that cheap ok? Jun oppa, you’re so dead,” she grins evilly on him as he started to run.

“Yun Min-ah, I tell you something ok? Jun oppa, he-” Jun covers from behind, preventing her tell his childish thoughts.

“Let go of my girl’s mouth!!!” Hyun Joong throw ice cubes on top of Jun but create a barrier so it only hits Jun.

He let go of his hand and caress his head with Yun Min’s help, “Hyung, you’re so protective,” he pouted.

Kimmi's POV

“Mianhae oppa, but better not do it in front of him, he’ll kill you,” I chuckled.

“Yah Kim Ga Eun, I can hear that!!” Hyun Joong pulls me back in the room as the others chuckled.

“You, go and rest, palli!!!”

“Aishh, you’re so commanding after me accepting your feelings,” I cover my face with a pillow.

“Wae don’t like?” he said seductively.

“Oppa, don’t act like this, I’ll fall more for you. Now, off you go,” I use my powers, push Hyun Joong out of my room mentally. 

 

A/N: haha the finding of the twins, weird right? ahaha XD I can't think about anything anymore~ So this is the result, will upload another two more chapter next time, promise there will be pictures on if I'm able to create one^^