Personal Mission

Bonds (HIATUS)

Kimmi’s POV

“Annyeong oppa…” I called out when I saw him looking at my eyes.

“Eonni, eonni!!” someone bangs the door and enters my room. Hyun Joong and I stood up as I rub my eyes.

“Omo eonni, you…” “Omo hyung….” all of them said together.

“Wae? Just doing the bonding rituals last night so what’s up?” shouted Hyun Joong as I can see his face starts to burn red but I continue rubbing my eyes since I’m  still so sleepy.

“*yawns* Jun oppa, you fine?” I saw them standing behind Kei, starring at her back, he must… Hehehe…

“I’m fine, how about you? What did he do?” he came next to me.

“Nothing,”

“What?! He pinned you to the wall!!” shouted Hyun Joong.

“Oppa kwenchana, it’s not like the first time it happens, I got used to it already,”

“I’ll find some men to get him,” said Jun.

“Oppa, I said no!! You don’t know his intention yet so I suggest we stay silence, if he intrude our place the second time, he’ll pay for it don’t worry,” I smiled.

Pete’s POV

“What’s wrong with me? Why do I feel like this?”

Flashback

“Kimmi-ah, can you open your room door please?” I saw Hyun Joong knocking her door.

“Oppa, what are you doing here at this hour?” I heard her saying then he went in. I feel like running there but something tells me Hyun Joong doesn’t have those intentions on her so I just stay outside her room door and wait but until dawn, he still hasn’t come out so I let go, I don’t know why I’m waiting for her and I don’t know why my heart hurts why I saw her crying the other night that the sacred area with Hyun Joong and I don’t know why my heart twist when I saw her in Hyun Joong’s arm. Does this mean… I…. Sigh…. I shouldn’t have done it…

End of Flashback

My heart was actually relieves when I know that both of them were bonding not doing those things that when a girl and a guy in a room should do but it’s time I let her go since hyung likes her and I’ll stand no chance for it. I smiled at my own silly thoughts.

Kimmi’s POV

“Yah Pete oppa, why are you smiling there by yourself?” I shouted out loud and chuckled.

“Nothing, he was just thinking about maknae when he acted stupid after I told him something,” said Jung Min.

“Really? I want to see it!!!” I said happily.

“Ok, back at Korea I let you see it,” said Pete.

“Yah hyung, don’t spoil my image in front of my sister!!!” It was then both of them started bickering but I think this bickering has disease because it soon Yun Min and Kei was bickering too without any reason. Soon, Jung Min joined in the bickering session. Gosh… These five made a great pair together. I stood up and did my morning rituals then have my breakfast with the guys. Amusingly, they were still have a fight when we’re done with our breakfast and heading back to the training room of ours. Four of them can join the Tom and Jerry musical play if there is anyone since Pete quit on doing it.

At the training room

“Yah Park Jung Min, concentrate won’t you!!!” I hit his head. Today I have to teach this mal and Hyun Joong their powers which Hae Rin who was supposed to be teaching Mal but she has something to do so I have to take over since she took over Hyun Joong’s teaching when I’m with Sapphira for a week.

“Aishh araso!!!” he pouts.

“Pouting won’t work on me, now use your power and make a wind barrier, a big one,”

He nodded and tries his best, eventually his did it but a rabbit passed by he ran off looking for it, “YAH PARK JUNG MIN!!!!!!”

“Hahahaha!!!!” everyone laughs at him as he runs off, following the rabbit.

“Aishh, when will he get over with rabbits and carrots? Hyun Joong oppa, how about you? You need more training than the others; you got combination of all powers like mine,”

“Kimmi-ah, oppa ask you one thing?” asked Kyu.

"De, what’s wrong oppa?”

“Your bond partner, does it follow the similarity of the powers?”

“Hmm… Start to think of, Hyun Joong oppa and I have the same powers; so does Saengie oppa and Hye Sun and Jun oppa and Yun Min, so I guess yes. Let see, Kei?”

“Yes, but I don’t think I want to tell her,”

“Oppa, if you continue to think like this that you will drag her into troubles and then I’ll kick you off the palace now with my powers araso? Bond partners, there is something special about it. Once two persons are bonded together, when either one of them are injured or disappear, the other one will sense it,”

“You’re saying if one gets hurt or something happens to that one, the other one will get the sense or impact of it,” said Hyun Joong.

I nodded, “So, palli and tell Kei otherwise I set you up!!! PALLI!!!” I push him to Kei’s direction with Hyun Joong help.

“Now your turn, practice,” I smiled at him.

“Can we go somewhere and practice alone?” he pouts and look at me with puppy eyes.

“No, practice now!! No pouting like Mal oppa and no puppy eyes!!!” I yelled but he was laughing all the way before started practicing.

Everything was in order right now, only left the artifacts to find. A week after we came back from homeland, the guys were busy with their Newton stage which they want to meet their fans. Hae Rin as usual has her photo shooting as she’s a model. I spend time in my dance studio which only I and Hyung Jun knows about it. Kei and Kyu Jong bonded before we came back so I guess only left with Hae Rin, Riza, Pete and Jung Min hasn’t bonded yet. Wonder who’ll be with whose? As everyone started to get busy and tonight will be the guys Newton stage, I never appear since I got my personal mission.

At Seoul

“Kimmi-ah, be safe araso? Anything happens oppa be there,”Hyun Joong talk to me mentally.

“Araso!!! I got one naggy oppa already; I don’t want another naggy oppa ok?”I chuckled.

“Okie,” he blocks off his mind and so does I.

Flashback

“Round opponent you’ll seek, 6of1 you’ll seek, fear and loud you’ll seek, endure it and you’ll know,”Starry said and fade off.

End of Flashback

“Starry you’re spoiling my day when I supposed to see the Newton stage!!” I said in my mind but she never replies and the image she gave to me, it’s like the port where I can see something round above my head.

“Round opponent you’ll seek…” Opponent of mine – it’s the dark forces. I came at 8pm so it’s like the view I had in my brain, round…. Wait… “Today is full moon so does that mean ‘Round opponent’, I seek it already. Okay… Move on to the next one… 601 you’ll seek,”

"What does it means? 6of1… Wait is the guys 501? What does it means already?!!!” urgh!! I can’t think.

“Bartender oppa, you know what 501 means?”I asked.

“De, it means 5 together as 1,”he replied.

“Thanks!!”

“6of1… 501 means 5 together as 1 then 6of1… 6 of 1…. If I turn it around is 1 of 6. I have to find six pieces of artifacts and the guardians too so this will be one of it, ok… solve next!!!” I tried to find someone shouting or something since it says ‘fear and loud you’ll seek’.

“What does that means…? I’ve been walking around this stupid port for half an hour already!!!” I yelled then I heard some loud noise from the back alley, someone shouting ‘HELP’ this word. As I enter the alley, a night crawler and an Oni was circling girl.

“HEY!!” I shouted then they looked at me then turn their attention from her and attack me. I create a barrier with the mixture of fire and ice, double layer to keep her safe since she fainted and I attack those two freaking creature. I summoned my power, “Earth, wind, fire, water, ice,” I called out slowly as a bolt in a form of ball appears in front of me, mixing all my powers in it. The night crawler and Oni tried to disturb me but a barrier blocks them from intruding and prevents them from their moving spot then when I’m done, I send the bolt to the crawler then throw fires towards the Oni, causing both of them to vanish into thin air.

“Hey, you alright?” I removed the barrier and slowly patted the girls face.

“I’m….. Fine….” she totally passed out this time.

“How am I gonna bring you back?” I casted some spells and it brought us straight back to the living room, I placed her on the sofa and took care of her while waiting for everyone.

An hour later

“Aishh ain’t you gonna wake up?” I said but no response I get.

“Yah, why didn’t you talk to me!!!?” Hyun Joong hit my head when he got home.

“Yah hyung, could you stop hitting my sis!!!” Hyung Jun wrap his arm around my head.

“She could have been in danger!!!” Hyun Joong shouted back.

“Now, now, no fights between hyung and dongsaeng,” Jung Min tried to be a good guy but ended up getting scolded.

“NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS MAL!!!” they shouted back at him. Mal joins their bickering, creating more battles.

“Kimmi-ah, who is this girl,” asked Kyu while Saengie nodded his head.

“She’s-”

The girl I saved suddenly makes some noise; the guys went over her and checked on her, “Are you alright?” Kyu asked.

“Do you know why you’re here?” asked Saengie and she shook her head.

“Let her rest won’t you, I brought her back,” I made my way and sat next to her, pulling a chair with me, “How do you feel?”

“I’m fine but how do I ended up here?” she looked at me curiously.

"Well let should say the dark ones are encountering you so I help out, don’t your neck hurts? It’s glowing brightly but fading away now,” I smiled.

“You can see my sign?” she said and I nodded, “Sorry for my rudeness Master!!” she immediately kneel down like Riza.

“Haha, quit the Master word, it’s weird to call a girl Master. Besides, you look like you are the same age with me so call me Kimmi will do,” I smiled.

“Okay Kimmi,”

“What’s your name?” asked Hyun Joong as he knows what’s going on already.

“I’m Pat,”

“Do you know where you’re other friends? I mean the other four of them,”

"No, we got separate some time ago, I was finding them but I met the night crawler and Oni just now. My power hasn’t regain back so I can’t really use them,”

“And you encounter them by yourself?!!” said Jun and Hyun Joong at the same time with same tone – thunderous tone.

I smiled awkwardly as I know they’ll give me a big chase so I stood up and run around the house with them chasing behind me and scolding at the same time.