Chapter 8

Highschool Crush

Jin-ae ran away after realizing that she was noticed. The two boys chased and caught her.

"Jin-ae what did you saw?" Jungkook asked, nervously.

"Well I was just looking for you when I saw you and your beloved kissing, neither of you pulled back and I continued to watch you until you pulled back and started an argument and I was amused." Jin-ae said, grinning.

"Promise us you won't tell anyone," The two said.

"Well I can't promise you that, besides, you Taehyung, you threatened Jungkookie that you will tell everyone that he was your boyfriend right? So this is the start," Jin-ae said, still grinning.

"Jin-ae, I'll tell everyone especially Jin-hyung that tou like him of you don't keep your mouth shut," Jungkook threatened.

'Crap! I forgot he's holding my secret too' Jin-ae thought.

"Okay fine, I promise," Jin-ae promised. "Good," Jungkook said relieved.

"But I'm gonna ask you two, Why were you kissing?" Jin-ae asked.

"Well, it was an accident, This idiot friend of yours turned around when I was walking behind him," Taehyung sighed.

"Yah! Don't call me Idiot!" Jungkook glared at Taehyung.

"You two sure could make a great couple," Jin-ae teased, smiling.

"Just like you and Jin-hyung?" Jungkook teased back, smirking.

"Don't mention it," Jin-ae said, her smile faded away.

The three went to the cafeteria and saw Jin waiting for them they all took their seats, including Taehyung.

"I see, you came with the two, Taehyung, Did you and Jungkook already get along?" Jin asked.

"I think so," Taehyung said and suddenly remembered what happened between them, making him blush.

"Why are you blushing? Did something happened?" Jin asked worriedly.

"Uh...Hey, you two, Can I tell him?" Jin-ae asked and the two nodded faintly while blushing.

"Jin...Promise us you won't tell anyone. This should only be a secret between the four of us," Jin-ae said and Jin nodded.

"Well from what I saw, Jungkook turned around to say something, I guess, but at the same time Taehyung was walking behind him and they shared a kiss and didn't pull away," Jin-ae whispered. Jin widened his eyes with his lips parted.

"OMO!!! Jinja?" Jin asked, with a shocked face. The three just nodded.

"Then why did you not pull away? Why did you kiss? What were you doing in there in the first place? Are you two boyfriends now?" Jin asked.

"Hey, hey, Relax! It's because we both were startled, The kiss was an accident, Uh...we just have to talk in private and no we're not." Jungkook answered all Jin's questions and the group silenced until the bell ringed.

 

Two Months have passed and both Jin and Jin-ae still didn't confess to each other while Jungkook and Taehyung became friends because of Jin.

It was a beautiful weekend morning and Jungkook decided to go to a lake to relax. He was walking, thinking about how to make his two friends confess to each other when he bumped into someone.

"Oh, I'm very so-" Jungkook said but stopped when he saw Taehyung with his usual box-shaped smile.

"Oh...Taehyung...Annyeong-haseyo," Jungkook said and smiled back.

 

 

Hey guys :D! So there's nothing really special here on this chapter but I hope you still like it :)...Oh and I want to thank those who subscribed and commented. I'm very happy since it really is my first time posting something on the internet xD.