Chapter 6

Highschool Crush

After Taehyung left, silence filled the whole dorm.

"I can't believe you did that Jin-ae," Jin said

"It's your fault because you should have slept in the couch and let him sleep in your bed," Jin-ae argued.

"What? So it's my fault now? You're the one who kissed my cheek," Jin raised his voice.

"I shouldn't have kissed your cheek if you..." Jin-ae said but couldn't complete her sentence.

"If I what?" Jin asked. "I only said that because Jungkook refused to let Taehyung sleep in his bed, and if I let him sleep in your bed, he might do something to you," Jin said.

"Oh so you're concerned huh?" Jungkook said, smirking.

"Of course, she is our friend!" Jin said.

"Only because of that?"Jungkook asked, still smirking. The dorm silenced.

"I-I'm going out for a while," Jin said before going outside.

"Jin-ae, I'm gonna ask you again and make sure to tell the truth...." Jungkook said, making Jin-ae nod.

"Why did you do that?" Jungkook asked. Jin-ae sighed "I just don't know what came into me, I suddenly feel the urge to do that, I don't understand myself," Jin-ae reasoned.

"Maybe you do like him," Jungkook said. Jin-ae blushed and smiled "Maybe I do,"

Jungkook's eyes widen, his lips slightly parted. "Omo I'm shocked," Jungkook said, making Jin-ae look at him.

"I mean you didn't react with that 'WHAT THE HECK JUNGKOOK!!!' line," Jungkook said, imitating her, making her chuckle.

"So do you really like Jin-hyung?" Jungkook asked, smiling. Jin-ae nodded.

"Oh my God! I can't believe this!" Jungkook shouted, smiling. "Jungkook! Lower your voice!" Jin-ae said.

Meanwhile...

The rain stopped and Jin walked until he came to the park. He saw Taehyung there with Jimin and Yoongi.

"Oh, hi hyung," The three all greeted him. "What's wrong? You look troubled," Jimin asked.

"My dorm mate is bothering me," Jin answered, sighing.

"What did that bunny nerd do to you Jin-hyung? Tell me, I'm gonna beat him up," Taehyung asked, angry.

"Relax Tae, and he's not what's bothering me, it's Jin-ae," Jin said, making Tae calm down.

"Why? What did that girl do to you? Oh, is it because of what happened last night?" Taehyung said, smirking.

"Why? What happened last night?" Yoongi asked.

"Well Jin-hyung insisted that I stay at their dorm with them until the rain stopped. Then he asked that bunny nerd to let me sleep in his room but he refused, so, he explained that he can't let me sleep with Jin-ae because she's a girl then she kissed his cheek and that made him blush," Taehyung explained, smirking.

"Oh wow, so do you like her?" Jimin and Yoongi asked, smirking. "I don't know," Jin said.

"Aw c'mon man, it looks like it," Jimin said, making Jin blush.

"Okay fine, but don't tell anyone or I'll beat your asses off," Jin threatened. The three guys whooped with laughter, embarassing Jin.

 

 

Hi Guys :D! So this chapter is mostly 2Jin but don't worry, Vkook scenes will happen soon ;). Hope you like this chapter :).