Chapter 2

Highschool Crush

Taehyung ignored the teacher and went to the empty seat beside Jungkook. He smirked at him and went to sleep.

"Oh My God Jin-hyung! It's Kim Taehyung, here beside me!" Jungkook said to Jin

"Don't worry Jungkook just ignore him" Jin said.

 

A few hours later, The bell ringed and it's time for lunch. The three friends went to the cafeteria, ordered food and went to an ampty table.

"Oh my God Jin-hyung what am I going to do? That bully is seated beside me!!!" Jungkook panicked.

"Yah Jungkook calm down, all you have to do is to ignore him" Jin-ae said.

"Yah! That was supposed to be my line!" Jin shouted at Jin-ae.

"Yah! You were just too slow to say that Jerk!" Jin-ae shouted back.

"Yah! I'm not slow and don't call me Jerk!" Jin shouted again.

"Why not? You are one" Jin-ae teased, smirking.

"Hey Guys! Don't shout, the students are looking at you" Jungkook interrupted the argument.

"It was that jerk's fault!" Jin and Jin-ae both said at once, pointing at each other. Jungkook chuckled.

"You know, you two could make a great couple." Jungkook said, amused.

"What the..." The two both said at once, glaring at Jungkook.

"Yes, besides you both have 'Jin' in your names." Jungkook teased the two.

"WHAT THE HECK JUNGKOOK!!!" The two shouted. Jungkook chuckled.

"Hey relax, I was just kidding," Jungkook said. " Well, you two sound offensive." Jungkook continued.

"JUNGKOOK!!!" The two shouted again. Jungkook laughed.

"Fine, fine I'm sorry," Jungkook said, still laughing. "Well I'm done eating, I'm going to explore the school for a bit. See you in class guys.....Enjoy your date lovebirds!" Jungkook teased and ran awat hastily still hearing his friends' voices.

Jungkook explored the school and found a big garden and suddenly bumped into a brown-haired boy.

"T-Taehyung?" Jungkook said nervously.

"Oh Hey it's you again" Taehyung said, smirking. Jungkook attempted to run but Taehyung grabbed his hand to face him.

"I'm not done talking to you, now tell me your name," Taehyung smirked.

"N-No I won't" Jungkook refused.

"Oh? Then if you don't want, I'm just going to tell the whole city that you're my boyfriend," Taehyung threatened.

"Y-You wouldn't" Jungkook said. Taehyung chuckled "Yes I will and I can, you knew that I'm popular right? So I can tell the whole city that you're my boyfriend," Taehyung said. "Okay bye I'm going to tell---" Taehyung continued already starting to walk.

"Wait!" Jungkook shouted making Taehyung stop.

"J-Jeon J-Jungk-kook, M-my name is Jeon Jungkook."

 

 

Hi Guys! Sorry for short chapters, I'm not that good with stories xD. Also, English is not my First Language and I hope my English is correct so that's all.