Chapter 14

Highschool Crush

After a few months, Jungkook went outside for the first time since their breakup.

Jungkook went to the store to buy medicine since Jin-ae is sick lately. He suddenly bumped into a brown-haired boy with a girl. It was Taehyung.

"Oh, I see you moved on so fast," Jungkook said with a fake smile, about to tear up.

"Of course, he moved on fast, he actually didn't love you at all, you bunny jerk!" Jin-hee said, mocking Jungkook. Jungkook clenched his fists and slapped Jin-hee hard. Taehyung hid her behind himself.

"Yah! Don't ever do that!" Taehyung said, raising his voice.

"Oh, so you're protecting this now huh?" Jungkook said and pulled Taehyung away from Jin-hee and pulled her hair repeatedly. Taehyung pulled Jungkook and pushed him, making him fall down. Jungkook's tears fell down.

"I-I'm sorry Jungkook," Taehyung apologized and walked up to Jungkook, about to hold his arm and hand.

"Don't ing touch me!," Jungkook shouted and stood up and ran away. Jungkook was crying while he ran and bumped into a black-haired boy.

"Jungkook?" The boy said.

"J-Jimin-hyung?" Jungkook said.

"Are you crying?" Jimin asked.

"N-No, I just read a sad story," Jungkook lied.

"A sad story? Outside? C'mon it's an obvious lie, you're not even holding anything. Jungkook I want you to come with me, I'm just going to have breakfast at that cafe," Jimin said, holding his hand and pulled him into the cafe.

"So what are you going to eat?" Jimin asked.

"I'm not in the mood, actually," Jungkook said with his elbows on the table.

"Um...okay I'm just going to order you something sweet," Jimin said and ordered something for Jungkook.

"So, why are you crying? C'mon you can tell me anything," Jimin said with a smile.

'Why is this guy so nice to me even if we interact rarely' Jungkook thought.

"Uh...I broke up with my boyfriend a few months ago because of kissing many girls at a party, drunken. I bumped into him a while ago with his...girlfriend, one of the girls whom he kissed. The girl insulted me and I slapped and pulled her hair, he pushed me and it hurts me so much," Jungkook said with a fake smile, crying.

"Oh...sorry to hear that...er...who's this ex-boyfriend of yours?" Jimin asked, looking like as if he was interested.

"It's Kim Taehyung." Jungkook sighed.

"T-Taehyung?? I didn't know he had a boyfriend," Jimin said, shocked.

"It's now my turn to ask...Why are you so nice to me?" Jungkook asked.

"I-It's nothing, I-I was just...." Jimin said, nervously, sweating.

"C'mon hyung you can tell me anything too," Jungkook said.

"What if I tell you that I like you?" Jimin suddenly asked, shocking Jungkook.

"Eh?" Jungkook said.

"Jungkook I like you okay? And I understand if you don't return those feelings,"

"Actually, I need a boyfriend to move on now," Jungkook said.

"Jinja?" Jimin asked happily. Jungkook nodded.

"Jungkook, I'd love to be your boyfriend and I promise that you won't regret it," Jimin said with a wide smile, his eyes forming into crescents.

 

 

Hey Guys :D! So there is a fourth wheel now since Jin-hee is the third wheel ;). Hope you like this chapter in spite of Vkook breaking apart and Jikook, staring to happen. Thank you :) :)