Chapter 10

Highschool Crush

"Omo! Jinja?" Taehyung asked with his box-shaped smile.

"Yes, but can you do it properly?" Jungkook asked, smiling, showing his bunny teeth.

"Oh, right," Taehyung said and knelt down with one knee, holding Jungkook's hands.

"Jeon Jungkook, Will you be my boyfriend?"

"I'd love to, Kim Taehyung," Jungkook said and pecked Taehyung's lips.

"Aw, can I have a longer one?" Taehyung said, pouting his lips cutely. Jungkook pressed his lips against the other for a few seconds and bit the other's lower lip and pulled away.

"Is that enough?" Jungkook asked, Taehyung responded with a nod.

"Taehyung, I have to go now, they might be looking for me right now," Jungkook said.

"All right, I'll walk you," Taehyung said and held the other's hands, intertwining their fingers. They reached Jungkook's dorm and bid their goodbyes. Taehyung was about to leave.

"Tae, wait! Can I tell them about us?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung smiled with the nickname that his boyfriend gave to him.

"Sure, If you want, Kookie, and I really like the nickname."Taehyung smiled.

"I like 'Kookie' too," Jungkook smiled back. Taehyung pulled his arm for a kiss. Their kiss was soft.

"My, my, what's this?" Jin-ae asked with an amused face. The two quickly pulled away.

"Uh...well...h-he's my b-boyfriend now." Jungkook said with a slight smile.

"Omo! I'm very happy for you!" Jin-ae said with a wide grin.

"You should confess to Jin-hyung now," Jungkook said.

"Why should Jin-ae confess to me?" Jin suddenly appeared behind Jin-ae, startling the three.

"Uh...I-I..." Jin-ae said, nervously.

"It's because she-" Taehyung said but Jin-ae covered his mouth.

"It's not the perfect time to confess to him," Jin-ae whispered to Taehyung.

"Jin-ae you still didn't answer my question," Jin said.

"Uh...I'll cook already, what do you want for breakfast," Jin-ae said, about to get inside. A hand grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

"Don't change the topic, Jin-ae," Jin said lowering his voice. Jin-ae was sweating. She looked at Jungkook and Taehyung and she saw them nodding which means 'yes, go on'. She looked back at Jin.

"It's because...I-I like you," Jin-ae said, whispering.

"What? I can't hear you, speak louder," Jin said.

"It's because I like you, okay?" Jin-ae shouted and looked away, blushing. Jin's eyes widened and his lips slightly parted. He cupped her face with one hand while the other pulled her arm and he leans in for a kiss. The girl was startled and closed her eyes. Their lips move in sync. Jin-ae bit his lower lip, letting out a soft moan. The two continued kissing for a few seconds and pulled away.

"I like you too, Idiot," Jin said with a deep voice.

"Yah! Don't get so lovey-dovey in front of us!" Taehyung said, interrupting them. The two looked at Taehyung.

"Hey Jinnie, I saw these two lovebirds kissing in front of our dorm, a while ago," Jin-ae said, smirking.

"Ohhhh, so we we are not the only ones huh?" Jin said, also smirking at the two. The two nodded and held their hands.

"Let's go out for dinner later, my treat, It's a double date," Jin said.

"Sure," Taehyung agreed.

 

 

Hey Guys :D! I can update this morning after all :D. So, 2Jin is now a 'thing' too and I hope I can update again later :). Hope you like this chapter :D.