Chapter 13

Highschool Crush

"STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU ING !!!" Taehyung shouted and ran, following Jungkook. Jin-hee froze in her position with her eyes widened, shocked.

Jungkook came in their dorm, sobbing. Jin saw him and walked up to him.

"Kookie, what's wrong?" Jin worriedly asked. The door suddenly opened and showed Taehyung. Taehyung ran to Jungkook and hugged him. Jungkook squirmed to free himself from the hug and successfully did.

"Taehyung what did you do to my little Jungkookie?" Jin said, raising his voice. Jungkook showed him the pictures in his phone and hugged Jin and buried himself on Jin's chest.

"Taehyung, how could you do this?" Jin asked.

"I-I was just drunk but I got no intention to kiss those girls," Taehyung replied.

"No intention? Really? Oh Taehyung, don't deny, I knew you enjoyed it," Jungkook said while looking at him, crying with a fake smile on his face and put his head against Jin's chest again.

"Jungkook I'm sorry," Taehyung said and tried to grab Jungkook's arm but Jin shielded himself.

"Taehyung, I think what you should do is to avoid Jungkook for a while," Jin said. Taehyung went to the door with a sad face.

"I'm sorry Kookie," Taehyung said before going out.

"Jinnie, what is going on in here...Should I be jealous?" Jin-ae asked, seeing them hugging each other.

"Don't be Jin-ae, I'm just comforting Jungkookie,"

"Why? What happened?" Jin-ae asked. Jin snatched Jungkook's phone from him and showed her the pictures.

"Oh...sorry Jungkook," Jin-ae said, feeling guilty.

Meanwhile...

Taehyung went back at the lake to calm down. He saw Jin-ae walking to him.

"You're still here?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes, I actually want to talk to you,"

"What is it?"

"I-I'm very sorry for breaking you apart with Jungkook,"

"It's not your fault, It's mine, I shouldn't have went to that stupid party,"

"Uh...Taehyung..."

"Hmmm?"

"About that kiss from last night..."

"What about it? I actually don't want to talk about that anymore,"

"Taehyung, I wasn't drunk last night, I deliberately did that,"

"Huh?"

"Taehyung, I like you, I like you very much, I've fallen in love with you,"

With Taehyung hearing those words, he saw Jungkook on Jin-hee's place. He kissed her aggressively. Jin-hee put her arms around Taehyung's neck and kissed him back. They soon pulled away.

"Can I help you move on with Jungkook?" Jin-hee said.

"Uh...sure," Taehyung said and kissed her again.

Jin-hee soon became his girlfriend.

 

 

Hey Guys :D! I'm actually not happy while writing this chapter. I'm so angry at Taehyung even if it is my own story, HEHEHEHEHE. I hope you like this chapter in spite of all those Jin-hee moments with TaeTae :).