Chapter 15

Highschool Crush

Jimin leaned in to kiss Jungkook but a hand pulled him and punched him. It was Taehyung.

"Jimin! Are you okay?" Jungkook ran to Jimin and caressed his cheek. Jungkook glared at Taehyung.

"Why did you do that?" Jungkook shouted.

"Because he was going to kiss you," Taehyung shouted back.

"Why do you care? He's my boyfriend now, you have no right to hurt him," Jungkook shouted. Taehyung was shocked and widened his eyes.

"This little ert is your boyfriend?" Taehyung asked.

"Didn't you hear? Yeah, he is," Jungkook answered.

"Now go back to that girlfriend of yours, she might be looking for you right now." Jungkook said.

"But Kookie-"

"Don't ing call me Kookie, you have no right to call me Kookie, you jerk," Jungkook shouted.

"Jungkook what did you see in him? He's nothing but a-" Taehyung said but was interrupted by Jungkook.

"-A person who cares for me and will never ever cheat on me," Jungkook continued Taehyung's sentence.

"And besides he's more handsome, cute, caring, and nice, unlike you, you ing alien!" Jungkook continued.

"You ing rabbit!!!" Taehyung slapped Jungkook making him fall to the floor. Taehyung realized what he had done and walked up to him to make him stand. Jungkook slapped him and pushed him.

"You really changed," That's all Jungkook could say. Jungkook stood up and helped Jimin up and they went away. Taehyung sat on the floor, frozed in his position and came back to his senses. He stood up and walked to Jin-hee whom he left alone.

"Where have you been?" Jin-hee asked with her arms crossed.

"I-I followed him," Taehyung said. Jin-hee slapped him.

"I thought you didn't love him anymore, I'm done with this, we're through," Jin-hee said and walked away.

1 week later...

"Kookie! I'm going out with Jinnie-oppa, please take care of the dorm." Jin-ae said.

"Okay, bye," Jungkook said. Jungkook played video games and watched TV to entertain himself. Suddenly, the doorbell ringed. He opened the door and soft lips attacked his own. It was Taehyung. He pinned Jungkook to the wall and kissed him aggressively. Jungkook pushed Taehyung.

"What the heck Tae-" Jungkook said but was interrupted by Taehyung's soft lips.

"Stop Taehyung, I have a boyfriend and you have-"

"She broke up with me," Taehyung said and continued kissing Jungkook. Their lips move in sync. Taehyung bit the other's bottom lip making him moan. Taehyung carried Jungkook and put him on the couch. He took of his shirt, revealing his tan skin and well-toned abs. He continued kissing Jungkook. Taehyung was on top of Jungkook. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's back. Taehyung his lips, asking for entrance. Jungkook responded and parted his lips making Taehyung put his tongue inside Jungkook's mouth. Their tongues dancing and fighting for dominance. Taehyung won and explored every corner of Jungkook's mouth. Their lips were filled with their mixed saliva. The room was filled with slurping and sounds. The two parted with a string of saliva connecting their mouths. Jungkook suddenly moved, making them fall to the floor. Jungkook was now on top. Jungkook smirked and started grinding on Taehyung's crotch, earning a moan from Taehyung. Taehyung grabbed the other's to support him. Jungkook could feel Taehyung going hard. Taehyung moved and he was now on top. He took off Jungkook's shirt and admired his milky white skin and well-toned abs.

"Damn Kookie! You're so y!" Taehyung said, smirking.

"Same to you Tae," Jungkook said, smirking. Jungkook pulled down Taehyung to kiss him again and put his arms around the other's back. Taehyung started grinding on Jungkook's crotch, getting revenge and earning a moan from the younger. The door suddenly opened and showed Jin and Jin-ae, widening their eyes when they saw the two making out.

"What the heck is going on in here?" Jin asked. The two pulled away and looked at Jin.

 

 

Hey Guys :D! You think I'm going to make them have ? I won't do that :P. So I hope you like this chapter, Thank you :).