Chapter 3

Highschool Crush

"Jeon Jungkook? Jeon Jungkook, the bunny nerd with awfully messy hair." Taehyung said, mocking Jungkook.

"Messy? My hair is not that messy, yours is much more messier than mine Mister!" Jungkook argued feeling a little bit nervous.

"Oh, so you're arguing with me?" Taehyung said lifting his arm up to punch him. Jungkook expected it and closed his eyes tightly waiting for the impact.

"Taehyung! Stop!" Jin suddenly appeared behind Taehyung.

"Oh Jin-hyung, Hi!" Taehyung greeted him and said, "Wait, why are you stopping me?"

"Because he's also my friend Taehyung and I won't allow you to hurt him" Jin said hiding Jungkook behind his back.

"Oh you're friends with this nerd? Don't tell me you became a nerd too," Taehyung smirked.

"Yah I'm not a nerd but he's my friend too, Taehyung can you be friends with Jungkook too?" Jin asked.

"NEVER! I will never be friends with a nerd!" Taehyung shouted

"Well I don't want to be friends with you either!" Jungkook argued behind Jin's back making Taehyung glare at him. The bell suddenly ringed and it's time to go to class. Jungkook and Jin walked to their classroom leaving Taehyung behind.

Back at the class,

"Jungkook are you okay did he hurt you?" Jin asked worriedly.

"No Jin-hyung but if you didn't came he will," Jungkook said.

"Why Jin? What happened to Jungkook?" Jin-ae asked.

"He bumped into Taehyung a while ago and he's gonna punch Jungkook, luckily I saw them," Jin explained.

"Well Jin-hyung it's now your turn to answer, why are you friends with that bully?" Jungkook suddenly asked.

"What? You're friends with that bully? What the heck Jin!" Jin-ae said.

"Hey guys, relax! He just became my friend when we we're kids" Jin explained.

The teacher came with Taehyung and took their seats. Jungkook glanced at Taehyung who was glaring at him and looked back at the teacher. The teacher then grouped the students and said that they we're having a group project and those who will not participate will get low grades. The teacher grouped Jungkook, Taehyung, Jin-ae and Jin together and the other group include Tzuyu, Jin-hee, Jimin, and Yoongi.

"Damn! Why am I groupmates with this nerd?" Taehyung complained to the teacher, pointing at Jungkook.

"Why? You think I want to be groupmates with you?" Jungkook shouted at Taehyung.

"You've got some nerve talking to me like that," Taehyung said clenching his fists.

"Hey boys! Calm down! If you hate each other then that is not my problem!" The teacher said. "Okay your group project is roleplaying, and you all will be roleplaying Romeo and Juliet,"

"So Jin-ae is the only girl in this group so she's Juliet but who's Romeo?" Jin asked.

The group silenced for a while except for Taehyung who's barely listening. Jungkook then thought of something.

"How about you, Jin-hyung? You two could make a great couple," Jungkook suggested, with a smile in his face, shocking Jin.

"W-Well Okay but only for the sake of the group," Jin sighs.

"You two seemed to hate each other" Taehyung said

"Well you know what they say, 'The more you hate, the more you love'," Jungkook teased continuing Taehyung's sentence.

"Shut up you two" The two glared at the two laughing boys.

"Well I noticed something, you, Jungkook finished Taehyung's sentence, are you two getting along now?" Jin-ae teased.

"Yeah, I noticed that too," Jin said teasing them too.

"Well I..uh..."Jungkook said he couldn't think clearly.

 

 

Hi Guys! Well, our very own Vkook and 2Jins are starting to get along. Hope you like Jin-ae for Kim Seok-jin :)